Titan Quest Atlantis

Extra storage compartment for relics/charms.

I guess they are powbam, since they not only bought the rights to the name, but quite a lot of the intellectual game properties THQ owned.

You get a third storage page in that you can just put relics and recipes, but all your chars get access to it.

You can use rightclick to put items into your storage now and the items get a colored backgrund based on its rarity (but you can see it only if you hit its requirements, otherwise itā€™s still red).

Now you can see the ā€œhistoricalā€ reason for the euro rescue package. :smiley:

TQ got now SR version as well

Does this means you no longer have to click to cast a spell/use a skill that is placed in your shortcut bar??

Correct, (finally) no more click on yourself for a self cast buff. :stuck_out_tongue:

A little let down for me: Donā€™t do Atlantis after Hades or Rag on normal, the level scaling is too low! the enemies are about lvl 28-33, just like the start of the IT-act.

OMG FINALLY! :smiley:

Too bad Iā€™m kinda broke right now, or else Iā€™d get this new expansion right away!

And finally there is a green bar under temporal buffs, so you can see how long the buff remains.

So how are the new levels? I have to admit I did purchase Ragnorock but never finished itā€¦felt almost unprofessional and more like a mod someone cooked up.

its feels much better, the visuals are great, the voice acting is well done , same the monster models, super great

Great news! Iā€™m happy that tqā€™s getting new contents! this charming game deserves it.

though iā€™m pretty sure Iā€™ll still wait a month or severals before having decent number of patches to ensure satisfaction while playing it. because from past experiences, new content means rough launch with risks of detrimental bugs.

New skills are underwhelming (just reading then)
I wanted to choose my new char based on whatā€™s more interesting, butā€¦ yeah
none of then are
Maybe the Storm one with lightning speed, but I wonder how it works

Anyone know what is the maximum level? Is it still 85? And do you still gain 3 skills per level?

Thank you.

im going to be playing just this game this week end and see how it goes!

I hope its better than Ragnarok and Forgotten Gods. Crate if u are reading I hope u continue expanding GD. I am pretty sure you wont allow an elderly looking game beat you :stuck_out_tongue: Looking forward to 3rd xpac. The ball is now in your hands

no hate I love both games equally btw

Just finished the DLC with all quests.

In my opinion itā€™s very short, just six portals and the areas arenā€™t that big.
There is one Relic you will get after finishing a quest (Aegis of Atlantis)! Other quests arenā€™t special at all.
I can see why this is an optional area and I guess the + for me are the QoL changes and extra storage for relics/charms.

New problems I got during my play:

• game freezing some times during transition (dungeon -> outdoor area) played on DX11! Got the screen ā€œTQ.exe isnā€™t respondingā€ after 5-10 secs the game goes on.
  • here and there are some texts missing (tag"blablubbla")
  • playing on German, but my char starts talking in English, while NPCs and texts are still German.

Old bugs, but still there:

• sometimes you canā€™t hit mobs, but they can hit you
  • items still need a lot of time to be collected (falling down stairs/hills for ex.)

For me the DLC is not as buggy as the Rag release (you can finish all quests on day one in Atlantis) but the heavy FPS drops and freezes on DX11 are serious, workaround is to use the DX9 version for now and turn HBAO off.

Edit:

Both still the same!

Thanks for your comments on the game. I was hoping for max level 100. Oh well. Iā€™ll be waiting for patches and a lower price tag before buying then.

I never got past level 66 or so playing the campaign and some light farming, so 85 or 100 makes no difference at all to me

iirc they changed the xp formula for ragnarok, it should have been easier to hit the cap. I wouldnā€™t know though I never really played it after my first playthrough.

Itā€™s still really slow to reach level 85 and the game is overflowing with skill points. Increasing the cap to 100 would be pointless.

Well, I just played through about an hour or so of gameplay and my thoughts so far:

THQNordic still hasnā€™t fucking learned how to properly add sounds with appropriate volume levels. Killing enemies, can barely hear their death sounds, suddenly my coop partner is a screen away, kills one enemy and suddenly Iā€™m deafened by the sound of death screeches. Even worse, there are times when even the music has the ā€œwrongā€ volume. I tried running the Tartarus challenge area only to have my ears blasted by a choir of the damned. Ugh.

That said, Iā€™m really digging the visuals of the new areas. Galdir and the surrounding areas look SO nice, Iā€™m really impressed.

The game still needs a few QOL updates though, my poor mouseā€™s life span is being drastically lowered by playing TQ.

trueā€¦ the bandit quotes and death screams in ragnarok feels much louder than everything else.

and i still donā€™t get what the dvergr frequently say when they died. it sounds like ā€œSOUP?ā€ or something. making it kinda awkward when fighting dvergr.

this pretty much confirms my decision to play tq atlantis after several patches and several months.