Titan Quest Atlantis

Yeah exactly what i was thinking. I hoped for more conversions and stuff but instead we get more pets (pets in tq, ewww) few big aoe abilities…I also hoped for upgrades to some current game mechanics.

Can’t speak of the new items though, maybe they make up for some of that.

If you find any bugs or want to give feedback then use this please.

https://redmine.thqnordic.com/projects/titan-quest-atlantis-community

“Nordic” often confuses people, they think I talk about Nords or something. Whenever I say “THQ”, everyone knows I am talking about THQ Nordic. That’s my personal experience, only one out of God knows how many people knew I talk about THQ Nordic by saying “Nordic”.

Man you comments people making me less hype about this DLC. I have yet to play it. but I want to forget about grim dawn and it looks like it is not happening soon!

I cannot find anything resembling patch notes anywhere for the list of changes.

Adding OA buff to hunting is sick, it has already been spherical OP mastery, what are they even thinking lol.

And they released it at a time when Crate finally fixed their own new “endgame mode”. Looks like I’ll have to check it.

No, a changelog isn’t up yet, but one is coming.

Honestly, I think there are any number of people that have no idea that THQ is no longer “THQ”. Personally, I’m not much of a fan of them co-opting the name. There are people posting on their Steam forums “praising” them for their “dedication” to “their” game after ALL these years. It’s slightly hilarious and obvious that the people praising have no idea it’s no longer them. Not even close.

The devs working on the game, Pieces Interactive, were bought up by Nordic after Ragnarok and added to their roster and they happily accept that praise with nary a mention that they were essentially just sub-contractors. I find it slightly off-putting.

Hell, Grim Dawn gets Steam reviews still from time-to-time from people who just assume that GD is made by “whoever it is they think made TQ”. Kinda true but not in the way they are thinking.

thanks for the info. I did not know this myself. No wonder the quality is crap when compared to IT. I kinda regret buying the dlc. I dont know if I can refund it since i played it a bit like 30min, knowing its a dlc in nature

No prob. I take my TQ/GD history seriously and firmly believe in educating the masses :slight_smile:

You’ll like this powbam. :stuck_out_tongue:

"I thought iron lore broke up to piracy

yet now they’re making expansions? is this not iron lore anymore? pardon me I haven’t purchased this game since. I’m considering it though. If it’s still the old gang I’m happy for you guys if it’s making you some dough now, TQ definitely deserves it!"

lol see! Point proven. That was just 2 hours ago. I see Dreadmoth had it under control tho ha.

Yeah, he set them straight. But yes, a lot of people still don’t know about Iron Lore or THQ. Heck, many people who play GD don’t know the history of Crate and how the game came into being.

Yeah, its weird that there is no patchnotes 0_0
Disagree about OA buff to hunting, it does nothing, as the eye effectively removed enemy DA.

To be fair tho, there are lots of people who don’t give a damn about stuff like that and I don’t blame 'em. That’s their right. But I do try to make an effort to correct misinformation whenever I can. Knowledge is power.

True, but sometimes people ask something that is best answered by giving them Crate’s story. And yes, I do the same. Even updated the Crate Wiki a while back since it stopped at GD’s release.

Yeah, I think Crate has a great history to be proud of actually and knowing it, if you care about such things, can give a proper perspective. I’m still looking forward to medierra getting that “Crate Story” out to us, hopefully it will contain lots of fun new information and provide a lot more depth versus the more “generalized” Wiki outline.

But anyway sorry for sidetracking the thread a little.

Checked new spells in Earth mastery.

Meteor look like waeboo shit and ring is just lame >> Still no love for poor earth mastery .:undecided:
Still mixed dmg in every spell. >
<

Yeah I can’t wait to read it as well. :slight_smile: Know a little from the early dev updates, but there must be so much more yet to find out about.

why on earth the passive skill for hunter is melee???
I only reached lvl 38 on ragnarok with a throwing weapon hunter-warfare and hunter is getting 2 melee skills? that’s not underwhelming, it’s just nonsense…

anyway it’s just the flavour text, maybe you can get some oa for ranged attacks too… i hope.

Many people take Hunting and play as spear wielding characters is the only thing I can think of. Don’t forget Flush Out only used to work in melee range, not sure if that’s been changed in AE or not.