Titan Quest Atlantis

Now I am curious who these Pieces of Interactive Guys are? What they are made of? Where they come from? What food they have been eating to kind of ruin the TQ experience?:undecided:

Um, you might be right, I havenā€™t thought of the DA debuff. But that just makes the skill redundant except as an aura in parties. Havenā€™t been in the new multiplayer even once. Iā€™m not against multiplayer, just didnā€™t expect many people there or any sensical things to do without endgame content.

Pieces just need to fix birch forest looking like sudden snow in may and some other disturbing visuals like guards in Glauberg. I thought it should be top priority and more important than another expansion butā€¦ Its surely more work than it sounds but issues like these make it look like a mod indeed.

Meteor from the stats is for physical casters. A strange design decision, but perhaps it should be tested on one. I have one https://titanquestfans.net/index.php?topic=665.msg6659#msg6659 and maybe I should test it then

Dunno, from what I see these is some sort of hate on Earth school.
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/787478730080428518/EA357AA83EA2BD84D59D79A396B707F6A23BD01B/
Check this out 88 flat dmg spell at lvl 40 mastery? Dafuq? It don`t work on act 3 of normal, heck this look like a poor version of distort reality . :eek:

Funny thing is that bows donā€™t benefit from OA because they canā€™t miss (neither crit, idiotic design to me), but the skill icon is an arrow hitting a target practice. :rolleyes:

Also, 100 flat OA and 10% OA at rank 1. Titan Quest is still as broken and poorly balanced as ever. :stuck_out_tongue:

TQ has fewer sources of stats in gear beacause fewer gear slots, and no devotion. 20-30% buffs to OA/DA are commonplace. I think GD went through that stage of deciding how many buffs and where should be there at early access, its just not possible in TQ.

Itā€™s only missing pants and shoulders as a gear slot. And even without these, it can reach higher stats because items are overloaded with stats. Gloves can have 50% attack speed and two handed weapons can have over 50% attack speed. You can reach cap speed on Titan Quest much more easily than Grim Dawn. Plus the game is overloaded with skill points, you can pretty much cap everything in every mastery, even stuff you donā€™t even use.

Not to mention 60 flat RR on a single item, thatā€™s insane, and thatā€™s not even mentioning the amount of RR masteries can have in a single skill (the Hunting debuff is ridiculously broken).

Itā€™s pretty much accepted that Titan Quest is an unbalanced mess where the player can become unkillable against anything and kill the strongest things in the game in 5 seconds. So instead of balancing, they just add more broken stuff.

Missing more than that. No shoulders or belt either. So thatā€™s 4 slots down.

Considering multiple source of %DA shred, OA was a junk stat mostly. Number is irrelevant if the gain from it is nearly meaningless. :eek: IRC, crit multiplier scaled up to 1.5 at best .
And, TQ was balanced around player godmod, when you send creeps in stratosphere with your hits :cool: . So much better that faceraming.

Missing belt, shoulders and pants (game has medals). Like i said, even without these, itā€™s much easier to cap several stats in Titan Quest compared to Grim Dawn. Masteries also give much more stats in passives in comparison, the gap between the two games is nigh non-existant in terms of stats distribution, and in some cases itā€™s higher in Titan Quest.

Hell, you become unkillable when you reach a certain DA threshold. Enemies canā€™t hit you or very rarely hit you. :rolleyes:

No medals. Head, body, arms, legs, 3 jewellery slots and the artifact. Thatā€™s it.

But yes, enough DA did make you unkillable in the original game. Not sure if THQNordic changed that along the way though. Used to be 2,200 DA.

True, i was mixing up medals with amulets. The stats the items can have in Titan Quest are much higher than Grim Dawnā€™s anyway, so hardly any difference.

Medal too. You have head, chest, gloves and legs as the base armor slots. 3 jewellery slots, 2 weapons/shield and the relic.

Hell, you become unkillable when you reach a certain DA threshold. Enemies canā€™t hit you or very rarely hit you.

Nordic patched it out.

OA/DA are easy to adress when your mastery or stats allow that. When they donā€™t, its just a loss unless you use few cookie-cutter items like Cerberus collar. With so few item slots replacing just one item is a very meaningful decision though. Youā€™ll be missing on something else then because you need to fix OA/DA problem.

I just appreciate that you have menu selection in Atlantis, something I wished GD has. Some of us would want to have the older grimmer backgrounds no?

Does anyone know if the base game got the quick cast feature with an update or is it only when you purchase the expansion?

every QOL is implemented in base game

Iā€™d love to get back to TQ again but I must admit I hate the start of TQAE. It is such a chore. Soooo slow and rocky in regards to Enemies doing damage to you. Overall itā€™s a very quirky character progression early on, I think I canā€™t take that anymore.

I can feel you. After many years I finally start a fresh toon and what a chore and bore it is! For 2006 its okay but after grim dawn its really hard to enjoy. But for the love of Atlantis and since GD decided not to bring us to this amazing place I will perservere! :stuck_out_tongue:

I want to get this expansion, but i honestly canā€™t play Titan Quest anymore. The combat feels much less dynamic and more stiff than Grim Dawnā€™s.

Honestly, they should have just made Titan Quest 2 instead of making two expansions for the first. This way they could have made a much better game instead of being tied to the first by making two expansions for it. Thereā€™s so much you can do with a clearly aged engine.

I agree. Combat is really bad, and dlcs have cringy dialogue. Skills are hot garbage with very little thought on them. Still am playing cause I am an Atlantis fanboy no matter what and despite how rubbish it is presented I can live with it