Titan Quest - Mods and Guides Recovered

I have always bugged by mods are scattered through various weird download sites. And recently the closing of titanquest.net and epinter’s thread giving me inspiration i have started to include mods, patches and guides of Titan Quest on my VPS. I have corrected broken links or time machine links, uploaded images and mods on my site for a convenient reading, downloading and also preserve them.Site is fast, all connection is SSL, have no ads and nothing is linked to an external site.

I added a numbered guide at the start of the some guides for a fast and easy way to reach what you want. Changed some part of the guides for a clear explanation.
I repacked some of the mods and renamed some installers and archivers for completion and for an easy way to understand installation. After that edited some of part of the guides for new install instruction.

Now XMAX, Soulvizier and Lilith(Classical Lilith, Masteries Lilith and D2 Lilith) mod included.

Soulvizier mod:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/2016/06/10/titan-quest-soulvizier-mod/

Base 0.90, Update 0.96 and Update 0.98i included.

Lilith mod:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/2016/06/10/titan-quest-lilith-the-will-of-demon-battles-of-jalavia-mod/

Now repacked for 3 seperate install.
Classical Lilith - Difficulty changer, Creatures for Allskins and German translation fix included.
Masteries Lilith - Masteries Fx files, Difficulty changer, Creatures for Allskins and German translation fix included.
D2 Lilith - Complete package and German translation fix included.

General list:
https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/2016/06/08/titan-quest-guides-patches-mods-and-utilities-list-work-in-progress/

Titan Quest is a great game and it deservers to played for years. The community at the titanquest.net and modders made great things for this no-so-much-known game. I have discovered Titan Quest very late and my wife and I love this game very much i hope i could do something about it even it is a tiny thing.

Attachment: Queen_Dress 01.jpg
Attachment: M4ssboss3 mod details.jpg

@grinninglich , what is D2_Lilith_Complete_164 ? Is this something related with diablo or?
Also will you add download links with instructions for Paths?

Diablo II Immortal mod let you play as Diablo II characters Amazon, Barbarian, Sorceress, Necromancer, Assassin or Paladin - or any hybrid combination of them.

Diablo 2 Lilith is the Diablo II Immortal combined with Lilith. Diablo 2 classes in the the world of Lilith Jalavia.

And for the Paths, yes of course i will add. I guess in one or two days it will appear.

Don’t worry efko i will add everything related to Titan Quest :wink: And then other games will added too :slight_smile:

Stekel’s guides(http://stekel.wikidot.com/) are now in Kırmızı Perfect!

Diablo 2 Lilith 2.21 Complete, Masteries v1.03, Paths 1.5, Lilith_Paths_1.15 Full and Basic uploaded. Titan Quest Calculator and Masteries Mod Calculator added.

Good job, and thanks for archiving all this material. I’ll upload some more for you to add as I sort through them.

These are mastery mods:

Clash of the Gods 5.0
Destinies 1.04

Project X

Asylums Mod (ModDB link)

Masteries Rebalance Patch - Bugfix/rebalance patch intended to be installed on top of Masteries 1.03

LilithMasteries Rebalance Patch - Bugfix/rebalance patch intended to be installed on top of LilithMasteries 1.1

Unfortunately I don’t have Legion of Champions, I only have an older version back from when it was called Summoner’s Delight.

Here is Legion of Champions.
But, I don’t know whether this is the latest version.

Utility: TQVault_2.3.1.4_install.zip

Ok, been looking over what still hasn’t been uploaded yet. Here are some more miscellaneous mods:

TQ User Interface Re-Skins - 3 different UI skins to choose from, including the popular Arctic UI.

AllSkins Pack 08c - Dozens of new skins for the player character

Jackalmen Are Stealing Our Women - Allows you to play the game as a Jackalman

Death Effects Mod for TQIT v117

Your Friendly Sound Mod

And these are resources/guides:

Titan Quest Item Database Extended v1.0

Titan Quest Artifacts Spreadsheet

I’ll work on uploading the custom maps tomorrow, as some are quite large in size.

@Flix, thanks. It is a pleasure for me. I started uploading the files. And thanks again for all the mods.

@Matougi, Thanks for the contribution. As for TQVault the 2.3.1.4 version is unstable. Because of that i have uploaded 2.3.0.4

@Flix, Masteries Rebalance patches are okay but in my site i have Masteries1.1 and Lilith_Masteries1.1. But balance patches are for 1.03? I guess they won’t work for Masteries 1.1? Or maybe 1.1 version is balanced? Where we can find information about that?

OK, I scraped together the MODs and the Utilities from my old HDD. Pick it up if there is a usable file.

Utilities
MeshViewV1.12
TQ Texture Tools (Compile & Extract)
ModMergeV1Install
MeshParse

Lilith
LilithUnderlord
LilithDestinies104
LilithDifficultyChanger_Underord151Compatible
LilithDifficultyChangerExtraBoss Beta05
LilithMasteriesDifficultyChanger

UI
Diablo UI
DiabloUIMod Source Files
Modding the Titan Quest UI (pdf)

TransparentUI_V1.1
TransparentUI_V1.1.DBRecords

Skin
it_tigerman_v1.10_rel (tiger man)
wolf01 (wolf man)

vivienne_s_skin (oriental girl’s pack)

I’m not sure what these are.
T-800MOD.V0.91
Titan Quest: Frank Miller’s 300 Spartan Mod
Halloween 2012 Mod

Looking at your site, you have Masteries_v103.zip. After downloading it, this is the same version I have. The Rebalance Patch I linked was definitely made to be installed on top of this version.

Your site also has Masteries_Lilith_11.zip but I think the 1.1 is actually the Lilith version number. This is the same version I have and the Rebalance Patch I linked was definitely made to be installed on top of this version. The edition of Masteries that was merged with Lilith is the same as the stand-alone Masteries mod (1.03). Consider it a typo on my part when I typed “for 1.03” in my previous post (I didn’t double check file name).

Masteries/LilithMasteries had not been updated in the many years since v1.03. The Rebalance Patches were a much more recent effort developed simultaneously by a new user.

In other words, you seem to have the latest versions of Masteries and LilithMasteries on your site, and the Rebalance Patches for both should apply correctly.

I remember the Halloween one being uploaded by Violos (author of Diablo 2 Immortal) as a fun joke map.

==============================================
A user from a Russian fan site shared these Custom Maps, translated to English:

Gladiators - Gods of the Arena
The New Nightmare 1.0
Prince of Persia 3D
New Year’s Map
Mortal Kombat
Gloom Army

And here are a few more Custom Maps I had:
Frozen World
The Sixth Tablet
ASYLUTH 1.1- this is Asylums Mod and Lilith merged together

Oh yes, I remembered.
TQ forum was still full of activity those days with D2I, SV, and other MODs.

For the Lilith Difficulty Changer for Underlord, you might as well rename it to Soulvizier…as it should work with both.

But can we still play Soulvizier with a hard mod? Anybody check this with the current nordic beta on steam?

There should be Lilith Paths and Denstinies too in addition to pinkfrog’s Masteries…iirc, each had difficulty changers too.

Somebody should contact Nordic about a proper TQ forums.

@Flix, thanks for the clarification. Your Frozen World uploaded here is the German version.(or the installer is German in both the English and the German version?) I have found the English one too. And also this mod updated by another person named darknovismc. Remember the original one was too buggy. I will repack the mod with the updated version included.

@Matougi, that is a lot mods, great! As for the T-800MOD.V0.91 and Titan Quest: Frank Miller’s 300 Spartan Mod i need to discover what they are before uploading. Also the skins you uploaded, anyone knows if they are included in AllSkins Mod?

@jiaco good to know we can use Lilith Underlord Difficulty Changer for Lillith Soulvizier too. I have Paths_Lillith and Destinies_Lililth is now provided by Matougi. But we should get their difficulty changer too.

Unfortunately, I remember nothng about the two.

Tiger and wolf are not included in AllSkins. Vivienne is included only the part.

That version I uploaded includes darknovismc’s updated files (I overwrote the original files with those from his version). I just also kept the installer and extra files in the “GameDir” folder from the original version (movies, textures, credits, extras, etc.) because even though they’re in German, they weren’t included in darknovismc’s version and I wasn’t sure they should be lost. Maybe I should have just kept them as two separate downloads. If you have both downloads, feel free to upload them separately, do what you think is best. :slight_smile:

With the version I uploaded, I think German users should use the installer and English players should just copy the “titan_quest_frozen_world” folder into their CustomMaps as per usual (tried to make a quick readme since I couldn’t find any documentation).

Okay, i have uploaded nearly everything Flix and Matougi put here. I also made sub-categories for mods.

@Flix, Then your version is fine :slight_smile: But if your version is the English one then i should upload a separate German version too. Isn’t copying the files or using the installer is same because installer just copies those files automatically.

@Matougui, i looked the Spartan Mod, it converts the Spartan Soldiers’ uniform to more Spartan look. The installation is a bit more hard than normal mods. The Terminator mod i still don’t know maybe i will try it. But i am not uploading them at the moment. If anyone wants them, or anyone deem they are crucial mods i can upload of course.

can someone tell me how to use mod merge program that I got from someone in this thread? I just want to mix together mastery mod with xmax or other difficulty changer.

For mods…

I tried Gloom Army and I didn’t know what to do. I mean, I see level 37 mobs at starter area…

I don’t understand the point of Nightmare mod. I died everywhere I go. I can’t see well. It’s dark…

I think Project X is ok-ok, just few changes and skills in each mastery.

Clash of the Titan, destiny, Paths, legion of champion (summoner’s delight) and Masteries are good.

Many of those new maps uploaded from the Russian forum were meant to be played by high-level characters. So you’d import one of your existing characters. The general theme and level recommendations for each mod were posted in the threads, which were regretfully lost, so there’s not much documentation on how to approach them unless the forum data is recovered.