Titan Quest - Mods and Guides Recovered

I don’t know Gloom Army or Nightmare, but I would guess they’re similar to M4ssboss3s, Achilles and Typhoon mods in that they’re not really for normal play, but used for farming purposes with high level toons only usually.

If you need those mods I have them, but have no idea how to upload them for you. I’m a computer idiot with these sort of things. :smiley:

Since I found a description of ModMerge, I copy it here.

ModMerge is an easy-to-use mod merger for Titan Quest: Immortal Throne.
Installation: Download and run the installer from this site. The installer creates a new shortcut to ModMerge on your desktop.
Usage: When you run ModMerge for the first time, you have to select the game paths using the buttons at the top. Make sure that there are check marks on all three. To combine mods, you have to select at least a map and one database from the mod list. Mods near the top of the list have higher priority than those at the bottom. The last step is to select a name for you new mod and click on the button at the bottom of the window. ModMerge may freeze while compiling a mod. Please wait for the completion message and don’t close the program to avoid creating a defective mod. Creating mods for the base game is experimental and won’t work most likely.

I merged Lilith-Path into the Secondary difficulty of Lilith (-20% HP, -15% Attack Speed) using this well before and made it easy to play. I uploaded this in passing.
LilithPaths 1.5 Secondary difficulty.zip

Thanks Medea. I believe Gloom Army et al. are brand new custom maps designed for high level characters.

M4ssboss3s and the like are missing from my collection. I have Achilles but it was outdated and didn’t work with fanpatch 1.17.

There are lots of options for uploading. Step one is see if you can compress the mod folders into a .zip file if it’s not already.

If you have Gmail, you get a huge free Google Drive account to which you can upload and share files. There’s also Mediafire.

If it’s too complicated, that’s fine. I’m sure someone has them and we’ll eventually recreate the entire mod/resource assortment, one way or another. :slight_smile:

Use Google Drive or Dropbox. For to send someone specific you can use WeTransfer using the recipients email address.

If you upload those it will be great. I will add them to the site too.

That is great Matougi! We can do many combinations with this program.

A new guide by me:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/2016/06/21/titan-quest-immortal-throne-installation-guide-with-most-popular-mods-and-patches/

You are doing a splendid job. Keep up the good work! :smiley:

Ohh I see. Ok I attempted merge by select map Xmax x4 then select Legion of Champion 1.5 database into XmaxLegion…The name of skills are tags not found in warrior mastery that I tested, but skills are working fine. The same goes for items which is problematic because only white items are working just fine with tags, but not for any other items. What about assets? Skip that?

EDIT: Figured it out. Select mod map ex: Asylum then check TWO databases together (asylum AND xmax) then compile. I don’t know what Assets does though. I do remember there is harder difficulty changer than xmax. I only see swarm of mobs but I don’t see new heroes/elites in starter area.

EDIT 2: M4sswhatever is better. there are 3 modes - normal, clean, and WO yellow. I see that normal includes like level 25 heroes in starter area. WO yellow mode is without high level heroes in low level area. I don’t know what clean mode is since it crashes.

Edit 3: Can merge m4ss with mastery mods like Clash, Masteries, Legion of Champions, and Asylum. Don’t know why Destiny mod won’t work with merge.

I found some other mods so if anyone has problems looking for them can find them here.

[chucknorris2.0/420blazeit](http://titanquest.gram.pl/downloads.php?cat_id= 2&file_id=9) (normal + clean)
[m4ssboss3s](http://titanquest.gram.pl/downloads.php?cat_id= 2&file_id=12) (normal + clean)
heroisch with masteries (normal no-filter)

Is the m4ssboss3s mod the clean version or the other one?

Both clean and normal with no filters.

Anyone could write a small description about these mods? Also what means clean, normal and no filter?

Medea, how can we reach FatherSquid? It is almost end of this month and news from him?

Massbosses increases number of bosses to 20 and also increases overall number of mobs replacing most of normal ones with champions. 420blaze adds powerful bosses like joffix, nex in replacement of bosses and champions. Also does the same to normal mobs as m4ss and of course adds chuck norris which is a damn monstrosity.

About filters:
Clean - adds filter which filtrates yellow items so you see rares only.

Normal - without this filter.

When M4ssboss3s was made the modder who made it also made an “unclean” version where he increased the drop rate possibility for double affixes I think it was. So the normal version is labelled on the mod itself as “clean” when you want to select it from your mod list under Customs Maps. And also he added in the “unclean” version a filter to make yelllow appear as white so that green, blue and purple items stood out more easily for looting. With 24x bosses (72 in the case of the Gorgon Sisters: 24 x3) that’s a lot of loot to look through to find your special goodies. In the “clean” version of the mod yellows will still show as yellow.

I see you have my Diablo UI up but not my Big Bars UI mod. Would you like to host my Big Bars UI mod also? I have the source files and instructions I can link to you.

For those who don’t know the M4ssboss3s mod, here’s Quique’s excellent summary which also gives the boss numbers you’ll face when playing the game.

"M4ssboss3s Guide - Quique

General criteria: first of all, you have to find the previous monster multipliers easy when playing with your toon. (Typhoon Mod is quite useful to test this: if you find it quite easy, then your toon has good chances to succeed when playing M4ssboss3s…at least when fighting against common monsters).

And then, when fighting bosses a few criteria (You don´t need all of them, but at least two (3 would be the advisable quiantity).

1. High damage attack. What I mean here is to count on at attack that allows your toon to kill a boss with 2 or 3 hits (a “harrower” or a “smiter”).

2. a great AOE atttack always available (any of them: Markmanship, Ice Shards, and Ternion Attack; and all the possibilities that are given by a -100 recharge gear).

3. Strong on defense: there are a lot of possibilities here: damage absorbtion; high resistances (the resistances under M4ssboss3s doesn´t guarantee that your toon will stay alive, but low resistances usually means instant death here); 100% ctap+high DA, ADCTH, etc…

4. A ranged attack. I include this on the defensive part just because the is the most useful tactic on this mod, so use and abuse the static attack key. Is something (What I mean here is to attack in complete immunity…that key is quite important even in vanilla game, but while in vanilla game or even in softer multipliers I don´t like to use that to take advantage of inflicting damage in a total inmunity situation, sometimes in M4ssboss3s Mod you don´t have other choice) that I don´t like to use under other moster multipliers, but is the only thing that you can do in a lot of situations when playing at M4ssboss3s mod.

I include below the number of each boss in this mod (apply to each number a small margin of error):

Act I: Nessus (24), Polyphemus (24), Aracne (24), Gorgon sisters (24x3), Hidra (9), Alastor (24), Talos (9), Minotaur Lord (24), Megalesios (18).

Act II: Scarab (24), Statues under the sphinx (4 of each; and good news here: the numer of statues and canopies are the same, so once you have killed all the statues you can enter the room to take the “hand of eternity”), Nehebkau (24), Manticore (9), Aktaios (18), Sand Spectre (24).

Act III: Chimera (24), Barmanu (24), Yeti (24), Xiao, the giant peng (24), Bandari (24), Liche Dragon (9), Yaoguai (24), Ormenos (12).

Olympus: Typhon (24).

Act IV: Gray Sisters (12x3), Charon (12), Cerberus (12), Undead Typhon (12), and Hades (12)."

You’ll also face 24 Satyr mages as part of the Helos quest. You will not face 24 Anteok bosses as part of the Outpost in the Woods side quest - they will simply not appear. To do that quest you’ll need to drop out of the mod into normal game to fight him and then go back into the mod at the next rebirth fountain. Or you can just go to the cave and loot it, but you won’t be able to complete the quest obviously.

The mod has a lot of heroes who appear in groups of 5/6 of each. This was my experience when, in my folly, I decided to run the mod with a brand new L1 toon to make a journal of my Diviner’s progress through the mod.

“First big surprise - like the Achilles mod this one also has heroes spawning all over the place. I ran into Caldor Darkbow, Marnos Rockbiter and Algos Frostwind in multiple forms just past the Helos bridge and died twice trying to deal with them all because I wasn’t expecting them.”

You also have a good chance of running into Toxeus the Green x5/6 anywhere that undead hang out. If you thought Toxeus in the Secret Passage was hard, he’s a doddle compared to the Green version. Stock up on damage to undead/less damage from undead items - and pray you survive.

The mod can lag BIG TIME - when I tried to do the Scarab bosses down in the Rhakotis Library I simply couldn’t do it. The lag was so bad on my PC that I ended up having to shift back to the normal game to complete that part before switching back to the mod again.

As said previously, this mod is more for farming purposes with an already high level toon rather than a mod you start with a brand new toon. It can be done, but boy can it be painful doing so. :smiley:

By the way has anyone hearf about a chuck norris mod for soulvizier? The one i have collides with it.

Yes of course Kirii! Send it right away :slight_smile: I am aiming for a complete collection of Titan Quest mods. I got sick of downloading files from some random download sites and i am sure many people feels like me.

When im back home ill put links to sternchen(starlet) mod, achilles and exxpert(super hard 420blazeit).

You can probably pull a description of Legion of Champions from its file page on ModDB.

I found some descriptions and info about Clash of the Gods on this website.

TQIT_User_Interface_Reskins.zip is an all-in-one pack of three different UI reskins made by the same modder: Arctic UI, Barbaric UI, and Immortal UI. There is some description and instructions on how to install on these ModDB pages. Might be useful to add that info somewhere because there’s no documentation included with the download I provided.

Really fantastic job so far collecting and organizing all this info grinninglich!