Titan Quest - Mods and Guides Recovered

Unfortunately the Paths 1.5 (without Lilith) download isn’t working on Grinninglich’s page, and I can’t find it anywhere on the interwebs :frowning:

Ok, use this until the link is corrected.
Pathsv1.5.rar

@Matougi:

Thank you, my friend!

Help is very appreciated thanks! I also found forum post of Legion of Champions. I will put them one by one.

Also thanks for your kind words! Hearing that kind of things gives me great inspiration for doing more!

Now we are waiting a possible backup from FatherSquid. According to the situation i can create a new Titan Quest forums too.

Link is fixed. Only a extra space in the link was causing problems :slight_smile:

Great! Thanks for the explanations.

Just wanted to post a quick thank you to everyone that has contributed here. I’ve just recently got back into this game and it’s awesome to have so many great utilities/mods/etc in one spot, rather than searching the corners of the web to find everything.

So, thank you very much!

Sorry if understood everything wrong because i don’t know anything about these mods. I want to clarify things.

Chuck Norris and 420blaze is the same thing? Is the mod’s name “Chuck Norris 420 Blazeit”?

From what i understand chuck norris or 420blazeit mod replace the normal bosses and champions with different powerful bosses like Joffix and Nex? And on top of that replaces normal mobs as well. Also adds a boss named “Chuck Norris” which is very powerful?

When i open chucknorris2.0-420blazeit file i see two directories named chuck-norris-mod and chuck-norris-converted. What does the converted one do? I also found chucknorris2.2 i guess uploaded one here in the old one.

As for m4ssboss3s when i open the archive i see two directory. m4ssboss3s and m4. Are they different mods? Or different versions of the same mod?

Heroisch? What is this mod about?

Can anyone also write descriptions about what all those mods do.(Including Typhoon, Achilles etc…)

Um, not sure on the M4ssboss3s mod grininglich. My copies say M4ssboss3s and M4ssboss3s clean on them.

As for Achilles and Typhoon mods, again they increase mob sizes and more heroes. Not sure about the bosses in them as I haven’t played these yet. With Achilles you do have 100% chance to run into Toxeus the Green in the Valley of the Kings area so be prepared! Like M4ssboss3s they’re more for farming purposes with a high level toon than running from start of game with an L1.

I don’t play Achilles, but if I recall the description also mentioned enemies having a lot more Offensive Ability so you’ll need higher DA for it. I don’t recall if it reduced your OA or DA at all.

Tacking on with MassBosses, the clean version doesn’t have the increased chance for dual affix (marginal in the ‘dirty’) and the ‘dirty’ has the increased rate plus it filters out yellow items too. (I find that extremely useful for farming bosses like the Gorgon Sisters where you have a few hundred yellows showing up otherwise.)

Yeah, nitrorune’s info is back to front. It’s the clean version that doesn’t filter out yellows. The “dirty” one does and has the increased chance for double affixes. 24x bosses as detailed in Quique’s info I gave you. :slight_smile:

I see, thanks for the informations. I guess we need to play these mods or find the creators of the mods for more information.

By the way if anyone uses there is a Facebook page for Kırmızı Perfect now:

Anyone know which difficulty mod has couple fixed unique bosses in starter area such as level 25 brute or something and some goat wizards that are fixed on guards while i nitpick their hp away? It was years ago when I played and it was with asylum mod.

I tried m4ss mod and i’m still struggling trying to level up but can’t kill those heroes in starter area who can cast blizzard pool or something like that can one shotted.

Apparently there’s a newer version of the TQ Item Database:

TQ Offline Equipment Database v2.0.chm

This replaces the TQ_Item_Database_Extended I previously uploaded.

Thanks Flix, i will change it.

By the way anyone can give me a quick info about the mod creators so i can put them on my site.

On the other news now i started to collect Torchlight 1 Mods! First one is here, edited and re-organized for a better reading:

https://www.kirmiziperfect.com/2016/07/02/torchlight-1-sss-texture-project/

I’m not sure which mod you’re referring to, but when it comes to MassBosses it increases boss and hero spawn rates. (Though each hero still only shows up once per session.) When it comes to Algos Frostwind (I think that’s who you’re referring to) he could potentially not spawn if you try enough. But know that a MassBoss start is INCREDIBLY hard untwinked especially with certain classes. For the one toon I’ve start with MassBosses I twinked them and started with storm. Some of the most important things I twinked where Essence of Herakles’ Might with the +95 Health completion bonus. And with Storm, I rushed for squall. By the time I reached Laconia Woods it was tough going, but I was surviving and I was able to start dropping some of those Herakle’s might in favor of my normal gear. (Later added Hunting to that toon and she’s currently past the Scarab in Rhakotis with 3 (maybe 4, I’ll have to check) deaths.) One person who made it all the way to Legendary and defeating Hades with 0 deaths made a Haruspex. I can’t recall if they were twinked or untwinked. Once you get past the initial steps, you’ll start having a much easier time.

I’ll try to remember what usernames I can:

Lilith: Mostal
Paths: Shadowflare
Asylums Mod: Asylum, obviously.
Diablo 2 Immortal and Halloween 2012: Violos
Masteries Mod: PinkFrog
Rebalance Patches for Masteries and LilithMasteries: HandBallFreak
Arctic UI, Barbaric UI, Immortal UI: JMD
Underlord: Munderbunny
Soulvizier: Amgoz
Legion of Champions: Bumbleguppy
Allskins Mod: Lufe and Fathersquid
Jackalmen are Stealing our Women: SX255
TQ Defiler: SoulSeekor, bman654, Raven
TQ Vault: bman654 - many others worked on this, you can read them in the “About” section of the program
Bugfix for Fanpatch: Spectre
Destinies: Draeziel
Death Effects Mod: i.n.s.a.n.e (update v117 by: tatar.spirit)

I gotta ask. What does this mod do? I mean, that title makes me pretty curious.

Ohh I see. Yeah I play fresh new character without any gears. I guess Xmax would make untwinked character gameplay easier?

Why, play as a Jackalman of course. :slight_smile: Modder SX255 is a friend of mine from the Sacred forums, and was inspired by the Temple Guardian character of Sacred 2 to make a similar playable character for Titan Quest.