Probably could have picked one of the better suited half-assed joke threads for that than a thread with a more focused purpose.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Probably could have picked one of the better suited half-assed joke threads for that than a thread with a more focused purpose.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
Im going to agree. Im more interested about the forum right now, everything else can wait or be discussed in another thread.
Use this thread:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39942
Yet another new page layout if you try and go to titanquest.net. :rolleyes:
Still nothing to do with the previous site though. IF they do get in up and running again I really hope they don’t use that awful WordPress. Layout isn’t anywhere near as good a vbulletin and much more restricted in its options for things like quoting, attachments, etc.
Did you check the site out? It is about 5 different ways to give your email address. And a link to ientry…
No, didn’t look that hard jiaco. I saw it was still iEntry, but that was about it.
I was just thinking about TQ and went over to the TQnet to see people’s impressions of the new patch, and I saw that the site isn’t currently accessible. There was a huge amount of information on those forums and losing them would be a real shame.
We’re crossing our fingers it won’t be Sothpa. Father Squid is hopeful of sorting something out to get the forum up and running again and a fair amount of info has already been gathered on a couple of other threads here.
Well if the site is down for good I may as well move here, even though I have no intention of playing TQ or Grim Dawn any time soon.
RIP TQ.net, I was an on and off member there for seven years! 
Hi TheBonobo4, good to see you. This does seem to be our home from home at the moment, though we hope Father Squid will be back soon with some news for us.
You haven’t tried GD yet? Why not?
Hey, Bonobo, been a while! (and other tqnet vets out there that apparently have migrated over to Grim Dawn) I’ve been plagued with the strange redirection when trying to access tqnet as well; it’s quite a nuisance considering I’ve been getting back into TQIT on a new computer, and trying to find information such as editor/art manager tips and tricks, Lilith, fanpatch, and the like. Hopefully the forum will be up sometime soon!
In the meantime, this Grim Dawn looks interesting, especially with all the eye-catching similarities to TQ and the same devs. It’d be fun to learn something up my alley, albeit new. Might give it a shot sometime if TQIT doesn’t work out too well. Gonna try to keep updated with both GD and tqnet here, I suppose.
Welcome to the forum caw521. You’ll find a lot of info for TQ has been gathered here:
A lot of information is here:
Welcome back bonobo! (And welcome in general caw512 ;))
Well migrated to this forum, yes. I’m not yet playing GD, though 
I haven’t “migrated” as such, I just noticed TQ.net is down and wondered why.
Haven’t got any time or desire really to try out Grim Dawn, but maybe one day I will.
Thanks grinninglich and medea for the links, and others for the welcome. Good to see that some familiar names are still alive.
Still looking forward to being able to view some of the old modding threads that involve things like custom particle effects or textures, or things like that. Right now I’m only relying on memory of simple tasks like customizing items and monsters and stuff. Does Grim Dawn install with similar editing tools as TQIT?
GD can be modded, there are a couple of forums on this:
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=36
http://www.grimdawn.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=35
How similiar the tools are to TQ I don’t know.
Hello guys. It is hard to follow news about TQ forum and to be updated because topics are scattered everywhere around on this forum. So I wanted to ask if it is possible to get board or child-board or something similar only for TQ topics and for TQ members. In this way everyone who is not updated have to search a lot for some info.
As previously said efko, apart from this thead there are a couple of others where info is being gathered.
But this is the Grim Dawn forum, not a Titan Quest one and I really don’t think it’s right or fair to swamp this forum with TQ material, threads, etc. Hopefully Father Squid will be back with some news soon and we may then be able to proceed in getting our TQ forum back up and running in some format.
Obviously if you have a question about TQ you can post it here or in one of the other threads if it fits better there and we’ll try and help out.
Please tag your TQ threads with titan quest, so that you find them quickly.