TitanQuest.net Site

Been trying to get on to the forum there and I get this message every time.

"Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, admin@cybertar and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log."

If I try the TitanQuest homepage it switches to this cybertar whoever they may be and has nothing to do with Titan Quest anyway from what little I can see. The site itself looks pretty dead, plus it’s that awful WordPress format. Sent a message to iEntry who as far as I know still own TitanQuest.net, but have had no reply as yet and don’t know if the message reached them. Hasn’t bounced back to me though so I live in hope.

Anyone else been trying to access TitanQuest.net over the last few days? Had any luck? It’s going to be a big blow if it’s gone. :frowning:

Attachment: Wreath for Apollo quest 1.jpg
Attachment: Wreath for Apollo quest 2.jpg
Attachment: LoC Energy reserved discrepancy.jpg
Attachment: LoC Energy gear.jpg
Attachment: speed.png
Attachment: sitemirror2.jpg
Attachment: TQCollector path problem.jpg
Attachment: TQCollector pathing window.jpg
Attachment: TQ file contents.jpg
Attachment: Firefox deceptive site warning.jpg

Confirmed, same error.

Same.

Was up and running a few days ago with 400+ people checking the site out when I was on in the evening.

Been going to that New Cybertar WordPress page for the last 2 days.

Not happy about it :frowning:

Probably hosting contract expired and they need to renew it.

Have sent another message to the company that owns the TQ website directly this time (not sure my e-mail address for them was correct) so hopefully something will happen.

Will be very upset if it’s gone for good. It was the first forum I ever joined. Wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for the help and advice I got there when I first started playing the game. Without that I’d have probably given up on TQ and never would have heard of GD. Disaster! :eek:

Yeah, met some good people there I played TQIT with daily, legit mode servers. Sadly they didn’t come here because RL and contacts were lost. Good times are always fleeting.

Edit: but I met some good people here too :wink: Circle of life.

Not much of an update… but like others I have not been able to get a response from iEntry… I’ll keep trying though…

Updates will follow if I have more news.

Reviving this old account to confirm the problems…man, that sucks. You just got logged in successfully again after a few days of broken login and then the whole forum is down the next day :furious:

Thanks, fathersquid, for keeping us updated!

Cheers,
Malgardian/spectre

It redirects me to http://cybertar.ientry.com/

any idea as to what happened?

Not yet Pazuzu. :frowning:

Ironic timing with the iOS app getting out. Hope the resources are still save, guides would help the app take off immensely.

Not sure the guides available at the moment would help much as I understand there have been quite a few changes that make guides such as Poinas’ Pwning with Spirit pretty useless. Still it would be nice to have the site back for new guides incorporating the updates that Nordic have been making.

Anyone belong to the Xbox360forum and/or Wiiblog.net sites? They are also owned by iEntry and don’t seem to exist any more. Don’t get redirected, just nothing happens when I try and to go them via iEntry’s links. Not sure if they’d already gone or not as I don’t use either of those devices.

Anyone based in Lexington, Kentucky who could pop along to their offices and see if they’re still functioning?

Why not just call them? 8595142720

Registrant Name: RICHARD ORD
Registrant Organization: IENTRY, INC.
Registrant Street: 2549 RICHMOND ROAD, SECOND FLOOR
Registrant City: LEXINGTON
Registrant State/Province: KY
Registrant Postal Code: 40509
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone: 8595142720
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax: 1.8592199065
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email: [email protected]
Registry Admin ID:
Admin Name: RICHARD ORD
Admin Organization: IENTRY, INC.
Admin Street: 2549 RICHMOND ROAD, SECOND FLOOR
Admin City: LEXINGTON
Admin State/Province: KY
Admin Postal Code: 40509
Admin Country: US
Admin Phone: 8595142720
Admin Phone Ext:
Admin Fax: 1.8592199065
Admin Fax Ext:
Admin Email: [email protected]
Registry Tech ID:
Tech Name: RICHARD ORD
Tech Organization: IENTRY, INC.
Tech Street: 2549 RICHMOND ROAD, SECOND FLOOR
Tech City: LEXINGTON
Tech State/Province: KY
Tech Postal Code: 40509
Tech Country: US
Tech Phone: 8595142720
Tech Phone Ext:
Tech Fax: 1.8592199065
Tech Fax Ext:

This is sad news indeed :confused: I tried accessing TQ.net a few days ago and yeah just figured it was a temporary thing or perhaps just my own web browser fecking up… sigh I really hope this isn’t the end for the beloved Titan Quest forums.

Thanks for posting this thread here Medea Fleecestealer, the more of us that are aware of it the better - hopefully it will be resurrected in due course! :slight_smile:

Time difference for me for one jiaco (6-7 hours) and cost of the call for another. Anyone else nearer who could do it?

i had bad feeling that some bad thing would happend, since last 1-2 weeks the foruns was really slow and was kind down for 2-3x days , hope this dont mean the end! im really scared :frowning:

I hope this site has backups…:eek:

Exactly what I was thinking. That would suck if all that forum information built upon over the years was just… gone.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Well, I couldn’t just wait so I called iEntry and spoke to a woman there. She didn’t seem to be aware the site was down so she said she’d tell Jim about it. So, cross fingers and I wasn’t just fobbed off, we might get the site back soon.

Strange that they haven’t responded to e-mails about it though. They’re usually pretty good on that.