[Tool] DPYes - Player/pet DPS meter & Misc util

With the newly uploaded 0.0.7d, options passed to DPYes.exe should now get handed along to Grim Dawn.

So a shortcut to Grim Dawn\DPYes.exe /basemods, for example, should work.

3 Likes

Thats really cool to know, also for other games :slight_smile:
Tested it with the newly activated Steam Input then, tried several configuration setups, without any luck. Either i can spin, or i can zoom, not both at the same time simply :smiley: tried all possible combinations i think now. Could be something taking priority and locks the other key assign out, or so :wink:

Cheers.

How would you prefer zoom worked on controller? Zoom on up/down instead of controlling pitch?

Yes, i think there is no need for a pitch binding on the gamepad, zoom and spin together would be best option in my opinion :slight_smile:

Hey, is there maybee a Teleportlist with all the devotionshrines available?

1 Like

v0.0.8 has been uploaded, adding the ability to save new teleport locations!
This feature is disabled in teleport restricted areas.

7 Likes

Damn… Outside of letting you play mods in Crucible, doesn’t this now have just about everything people wanted from GI??

AMAZING WORK OP!!

Can you confirm that this is working? I am not able to get it to take the /basemods option either through steam or a windows shortcut. I have confirmed that the mod I am using does indeed work when passed to the base game exe. Thank you for all the work you have put in :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is a pity, I don’t know why it cannot be saved. I hope it can be improved. Good luck! :hand_with_index_finger_and_thumb_crossed:

It may be arbitrary, but I want to respect the fact that Crate disabled player teleports in certain areas, even if just a little.
You can still teleport out of and into such areas, provided you have obtained the coordinates from elsewhere, e.g.,

• Using the console in a custom campaign
  • Grabbing them using Cheat Engine (combine the offset with the player position within region):
    # Region offset X,Y,Z (signed 4 Bytes)
    [[[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+D8]+3C
    [[[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+D8]+40
    [[[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+D8]+44

# Player position within region X,Y,Z (float)
    [[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+E0
    [[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+E4
    [[Game.GAME::gGameEngine]+13B8]+E8

1 Like

This is fixed in 0.0.8b.
Due to an oversight, the first argument effectively wasn’t being passed on to Grim Dawn.

3 Likes

Roger that. Thank you for the tool regardless. :slight_smile:

Thanks for your work. I love auto-loot and setting time of the day. And that you don’t have to exit the game to the configurator as it was in Grim Internals.

Not including some features is one thing but I cannot help but comment on gimping existing ones.

Game.Teleport command works anywhere though, even in restricted areas. You could respect this decision made by Crate instead, since the tool resembles Custom Game with its commands :stuck_out_tongue:

No Epic / Legendary auto-loot seems even more arbitrary. I’m assuming you decided to respect GlockenGerda in this case.

The reality is that almost none of the players wanting to teleport anywhere is going to do that as they’ll find it too complicated / time consuming.

1 Like

Following that logic, custom teleports should be disabled altogether in the main campaign, no? :stuck_out_tongue: (I’m joking here)

This is more or less the case.

Hm? Only the creation of new teleports within a teleport restricted area is disabled.
How often are you saving new teleport locations in such areas?

Broadly, my aim for DPYes is something I could recommend to someone new to Grim Dawn — that generally precludes most overtly cheat-like features.
I consider the teleportation feature as it is now, as a pseudo-equivalent to the shenanigans you can get up to in multiplayer with multiple portals.

2 Likes

DPYes auto-loot seems to be trying too hard when inventory full :stuck_out_tongue: Not a biggie, just reporting.

1 Like

Lol that way you could carry the items on the ground with you to the next vendor :smiley:
Maybe it’s not a bug but a feature

3 Likes

nice work!! the autolooter is one of the things i loved about GI.

LOL ok that’s just awesome