[Tool] GD Defiler

Yeah site is down, anyone can share a link to last build?

Huh? Site seems to be working fine. :confused:

When you open the page with vpn or proxy, it seems to be working fine. The problem is when you download, it tries to connect same remote server which requires vpn such as web page. So i cant install

It does not work fine for me. Tried it on three browsers, all give error after few seconds:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

So again- somebody please post link to Google Drive/Dropbox/MEGA etc. file.

Nevermind im a idiot

Is there any addon that will give you all the loot? im testing characters

You can use GDSidekick for this. And GD Stash supports custom crafting.

as you can see i get this window :confused:
idk what else i should do to make it work.
i can open my character file no problem, but it doesnt edit it, nothing changes and i get this message

I cant even connect my game directory tho, have to open the character file manually

help is appreciated!

Doesn’t look like this has been updated yet for expansion content. It “works” for me, as in, it allows me to tinker with my toons, but I’ve been getting some wonky effects. First off, the program only records rift gates up to Act 4. So if you’re playing in the new zones, and use GD Defiler to edit a character, when you log back in, any rift gates you had in the new zones will be reset

Excuse me. I’m new here. What is GD Defiler?
The 1st post doesn’t tell anything :).
From research, it’s savegame editor, it allows to reset attribute points, masteris, devotions, skills, rift gates, stats.
Thanks.

Yes. Do you know TQDefiler? If so, then Soulseekkor is the person who made both that and GDDefiler. Hopefully eventually he’s going to include things like freeze time of day, infinite potion stacking, etc, similar to what’s in TQDefiler.

The site gives a time out error unless I turn on my vpn, why is that? Same thing with trying to run setup.exe
There’s no way anything is blocked by my isp

No sorry I played TQ very little.

Think there might be something wrong with the program cause I can open it but I can’t change anything.

So…any other mirrors? Since OP site is dead and even if you get the setup.exe it doesn’t work, so an upload with Defiler un-rar’d would be good.

Has GD Defiler been updated ???

So, I am not sure the cause of it as I didn’t want to try again. I used GD Defiler to respec one of my characters shortly after the expansion came out, and it apparently deleted all the appearancess I had unlocked for the Illusionist. Not a really serious issue, but pretty inconvenient.

Published 0.2.0.0:
-Updated to support the Ashes of Malmouth content including masteries and rift gates.
-Implemented basic backup system for keeping up to 10 backups of a character (by name and folder) when using the ‘Save’ feature.

As always, please take backups before modifying your toons! Please let me know if you have issues with this update, thanks!!

Soul

Thanks for the quick update! I have a lot of test characters to make and this will help a lot. :slight_smile:

Saving characters with the GD Defiler, even after the update you launched, causes all rifts in the expansion to become unchecked.

Site still doesn’t load, works through proxy but can’t install with setup.exe because of the following error…

An error occurred trying to download [link to your website which I cannot post since no 3 posts yet]

See the setup log file located at ‘C:\Users\SNP\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD5F7A.tmp\install.log’ for more information.