[Tool] GD Defiler

Yeah, so I said a bit later.

Woops sorry, did not read the whole page ^^

By the way do you have trouble with GDdefiler reseting your illusions bank? I kind of do.

Any luck here? The program is no longer working on my computer either. It was fine until very recently, and now it wonā€™t install/load.

Try disabling your antivirus program before installing the update.

Worked for me.

Hey, does anyone know if this has been fixed? I can currently open and edit characters manually just fine but, since I use cloud saving, GD Defiler will not find my cloud characters automatically. Also, when I attempt to change file path locations, an exception is raised (you can just hit ā€œcontinueā€ to move forward) but it doesnā€™t really seem to affect the functionality of the program. Iā€™ll post a screenshot when Iā€™m home.

Can anyone share newest version of GD Defiler? OP site is down. Canā€™t find any mirror.

EDIT: Found it on some russian site, but canā€™t install cause OP site is down. Jesusā€¦

uā€™re russian?)
in soviet russua providers block that sites. use the power frigate, Luke)

Yeah site is down, anyone can share a link to last build?

Huh? Site seems to be working fine. :confused:

When you open the page with vpn or proxy, it seems to be working fine. The problem is when you download, it tries to connect same remote server which requires vpn such as web page. So i cant install

It does not work fine for me. Tried it on three browsers, all give error after few seconds:
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

So again- somebody please post link to Google Drive/Dropbox/MEGA etc. file.

Nevermind im a idiot

Is there any addon that will give you all the loot? im testing characters

You can use GDSidekick for this. And GD Stash supports custom crafting.

as you can see i get this window :confused:
idk what else i should do to make it work.
i can open my character file no problem, but it doesnt edit it, nothing changes and i get this message

I cant even connect my game directory tho, have to open the character file manually

help is appreciated!

Doesnā€™t look like this has been updated yet for expansion content. It ā€œworksā€ for me, as in, it allows me to tinker with my toons, but Iā€™ve been getting some wonky effects. First off, the program only records rift gates up to Act 4. So if youā€™re playing in the new zones, and use GD Defiler to edit a character, when you log back in, any rift gates you had in the new zones will be reset

Excuse me. Iā€™m new here. What is GD Defiler?
The 1st post doesnā€™t tell anything :).
From research, itā€™s savegame editor, it allows to reset attribute points, masteris, devotions, skills, rift gates, stats.
Thanks.

Yes. Do you know TQDefiler? If so, then Soulseekkor is the person who made both that and GDDefiler. Hopefully eventually heā€™s going to include things like freeze time of day, infinite potion stacking, etc, similar to whatā€™s in TQDefiler.

The site gives a time out error unless I turn on my vpn, why is that? Same thing with trying to run setup.exe
Thereā€™s no way anything is blocked by my isp

No sorry I played TQ very little.

Think there might be something wrong with the program cause I can open it but I canā€™t change anything.