[Tool] GD Defiler

So…any other mirrors? Since OP site is dead and even if you get the setup.exe it doesn’t work, so an upload with Defiler un-rar’d would be good.

Has GD Defiler been updated ???

So, I am not sure the cause of it as I didn’t want to try again. I used GD Defiler to respec one of my characters shortly after the expansion came out, and it apparently deleted all the appearancess I had unlocked for the Illusionist. Not a really serious issue, but pretty inconvenient.

Published 0.2.0.0:
-Updated to support the Ashes of Malmouth content including masteries and rift gates.
-Implemented basic backup system for keeping up to 10 backups of a character (by name and folder) when using the ‘Save’ feature.

As always, please take backups before modifying your toons! Please let me know if you have issues with this update, thanks!!

Soul

Thanks for the quick update! I have a lot of test characters to make and this will help a lot. :slight_smile:

Saving characters with the GD Defiler, even after the update you launched, causes all rifts in the expansion to become unchecked.

Site still doesn’t load, works through proxy but can’t install with setup.exe because of the following error…

An error occurred trying to download [link to your website which I cannot post since no 3 posts yet]

See the setup log file located at ‘C:\Users\SNP\AppData\Local\Temp\VSD5F7A.tmp\install.log’ for more information.

i can’t load this site (the link on first page)
anyone meet the same problem? :undecided:

You might need to use a proxy/vpn?

The link works for me.
But some others have trouble getting to it.

With hide.me it works, but can you actually install the app through setup.exe?

It is working properly. Just add the .exe to virus/firewall exceptions and execute as admin.

Working on this! Remember there are now backups of your character made each time you’ve clicked ‘Save’ to save changes made in GD Defiler.

You can find them in the same folder as the save you modified (typically character’s save folder) with a “gddbak” extension.

Are you still having issues with the website? I’ve made a change to it, the security is pretty strict due to the requirements of the host. If you still have trouble please let me know the country you are accessing it from (welcome to PM to me if you don’t wish to have it posted).

Soul

Site is still not working for me (I am from Ukraine). I can download GDDefiler using proxy but the error happens when iam trying to launch it. Here is a text from details, maybe it will help

PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 6.1.7601.65536 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.34209
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.34209 built by: FX452RTMGDR
dfshim.dll : 4.0.41209.0 (Main.041209-0000)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Users/Vlad/Downloads/GDDefiler.application

IDENTITIES
Deployment Identity : GDDefiler.application, Version=0.2.0.0, Culture=en-US, PublicKeyToken=0000000000000000, processorArchitecture=x86

APPLICATION SUMMARY

• Installable application.

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.

• Activation of C:\Users\Vlad\Downloads\GDDefiler.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
    • Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS

• The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS

• [16.10.2017 0:49:39] : Activation of C:\Users\Vlad\Downloads\GDDefiler.application has started.
  • [16.10.2017 0:49:39] : Processing of deployment manifest has successfully completed.
  • [16.10.2017 0:49:39] : Installation of the application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.

• [16.10.2017 0:49:39] System.Deployment.Application.InvalidDeploymentException (Zone)
    • Deployment and application do not have matching security zones.
    • Source: System.Deployment
    • Stack trace:
      at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
      at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.DownloadApplicationManifest(AssemblyManifest deploymentManifest, String targetDir, Uri deploymentUri, Uri& appSourceUri, String& appManifestPath)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.DownloadApplication(SubscriptionState subState, ActivationDescription actDesc, Int64 transactionId, TempDirectory& downloadTemp)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.InstallApplication(SubscriptionState& subState, ActivationDescription actDesc)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
      at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator.ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

Got the newest update, and the backups are working fine. But the new rifts aren’t properly saving still even after their inclusion in the program. Just thought you should know. Thanks for the hard work!

Heh, I have a work around with it, were after saving the character in GD Defiler, i use GD Stash to recheck the rifts.

I’ve updated the policies for the host, you should be able to hit the website without the proxy now. :slight_smile:

Just released a new version to fix the issue of Ashes of Malmouth rifts not saving, if you lost some of these simply check the boxes for the ones you had and resave. :slight_smile:

Hello SoulSeekkor SoulSeekkor !!
GD Defiler Is this updated and available for Dow?

Thanks Soul, not sure if this is the place to report bugs but it appears that the multi-mastery function doesn’t save.

Edit : To be more specific it does give the message that it was saved successfully, but when you start the game or even immediately re-open the character it still shows the same initial 2 masteries. Removing a mastery and the related points works fine however.

Forgive me, not sure what Dow is? :smiley: Is it a game mastery mod?