[Tool] GD Defiler

Thank you very much for the fast update. I was expecting a week or 2

Soul, a small point. The total number of characters you’re playing in TQIT doesn’t show properly, it’s only half visible. The GD part is fine.

Thanks! I’ll have that fixed with the next update. :slight_smile:

Soul

Thank You. All works fine )

Do you think you could add a function to add the extra bags to a character?

Any idea when the options like character level are going to work for Titan Quest? Trying to play the new expansion, but man leveling through the game for the umpteenth time isn’t super enticing. Lost all of my characters with the Anniversary Edition.

How did you lose your toons? If the save file is still under My Documents/My Games/Titan Quest Immortal Throne/SaveData they’re still there and accessible by the AE version of the game and GDDefiler. I see both GD and TQAE toons when I use the Defiler, no problem.

Tasniik, if you’re talking about GD then you can use GDStash to do this. Under crafting, click search then select quest items and the first item at the top of the list is inventory bags. Put a few in the transfer stash and then go play the game. Have your toon take a few from the stash and drop them on the ground then pick them up again and voila - extra bags. Only up to the maximum 5 the game allows though, but at least you can open up your inventory pretty much straight away. If for TQIT then we’re just going to have to wait until Soulseekkor gets around to including all the various options that TQDefler has.

Mamba told me as much about those bags. Thank you as well :smiley:

I recently purchased the new Titan Quest on steam does the old defiler work with it?

No, TQDefiler won’t work with the AE version of the game. That’s why Soul is making the combined TQ/GD one. :slight_smile:

Hello something is not working after latest update. It attempts to update and when it’s done it say’s program can not start contact developer

sorry the problem was at my end

hello. i dont understand how to use that. can someone explain it to me?

I mean, I didn’t “lose” them per se. I hadn’t played the game since a few Windows OS versions ago, so they’re long gone. I bought and played the hell out of TQ for a couple years after the original release, but at some point afterwards just didn’t back up my saves because I hadn’t touched the game in so long. Just wondering if the character level edit portion of Defiler is going to be working again at some point, no biggie. :slight_smile:

I can’t install/execute the setup.exe :frowning: My Win10 always gives me an error message and won’t let me proceed. I attached a screenshot of the warning (German) and here is a rough translation:

“This application has been blocked by the administrator due to it being a potential security risk for the computer.
Your security settings do not allow the installation of this application on this computer.”

Can someone tell me how to fix this? I have Win10 default settings and also tried turning off WIndows Defender to no success.

I now tried clicking the “Launch” button on the download page from the OP. It downloads a file called “gddefiler.application” but then it just tells me “the application can’t be launched. contact the developer”…I tried downloading the NET framework 4.5.2 manually but it gave me a notification that I already have 4.5.2 or a newer version installed.

You need to be the administrator then you can tell it to allow the program in.

Firstly, thx for the program.
I reset my devotion points but when I logged into my toon and spent my devotion points…my skills that were linked before were not available for linking? When I click on an unused devotion node it shows all the potential skills inc. missing skills.

Also, I saved my toon’s save file first but it seems to have kept updating with each log out?..so I can’t (so far) get to square 1.

Figured out the save issue and starting fresh, unlinking skills manually.

whenever I try to run the setup or the GDDefiler I get “Application cannot be started. Contact the application vendor.”

Does anyone know how to fix this? I’ve run it as admin and everything; I just wanna change my class man ):

is GD defiler compatible with titan quest new expansion pack?

edit:
tested and GD defiler is not compatible with titan quest ragnarok, when i enter act v, i cannot open my character anymore using GD defiler, but it still work if you never go to act v.

My advice for resetting devotions and skills is to use Defiler to reset “points reset” rather than using the program to reset the actual points itself. This allows you to use the in-game function to reset points while also letting old characters that have been through countless patches to have a fresh start.

Much less chance of errors that way.

When I try to launch GD Defiler it just opens a box with the patch notes that says initialization complete in the top right that I can’t do anything with, it never opens up any other window to use.
https://gyazo.com/5fa6479213992d9ea00e852de2018e2c

You just have to click on the program screen - it’ll then open. :slight_smile: