[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

is x64 displayed in the right lower corner in Main Menu?

There was a command in the past that used to do that. However it’s not doing that currently.
I will add saving current coordinates to the program soon (a day or two) hopefully.
For now I can give you a file with a lots of coordinates

GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt (22.7 KB)

2 Likes

UTF-8 encoding can be recognized, thank you.

It’s better if the button is moved to the right.

Oh, that wasn’t even update for you, I didn’t finish it :slight_smile:

1. there will be more buttons so we’ll see, GUI might change in the future

2. but for now I like it below because it’s not related to game speed

1 Like

After removing the English, the Chinese name is left-aligned. :blush:

I’m reworking alignment and teleport field size atm. It’s gonna be center aligned like before
but I’m planning to add an option for left align for you to GDHacker.txt

One more thing, if you see an error like that
in the future versions of the program, please report it to me.
I wouldn’t like for such things to be possible.

If the name contains English, it cannot be left aligned.

The version you have has old mechanisms in this. Don’t waste time on testing this.
Please test when I make an update and mention you in it.

Btw unrelated to the issue, but I wanted to post this since it’s kinda cool.

2 Likes

A Chinese gamer has localized it based on your existing version for your reference.

For me, it is enough to improve the function of saving coordinates. I don’t need too many functions, which will make it look messy. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Thank you for the tool, although I don’t know how to use it, I have a question for you: how to turn on the console, or what tool to use to turn it on. Thank you!

1 Like

The program does it on its own, you don’t have to do anything besides launching it.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for the tool, much appreciated!

2 Likes

The coordinates saving function has a high priority and I’m 100% sure I’ll add it. However everything needs to be done in a proper order and for example yesterday I spent many hours rewriting various parts of the prograrm so that it’s easier for me to manage. Also I’m not a programmer or a hacker so it’s a lot of learning for me in the meantime / failed attempts / etc.

Other functions and button will be added in the default version but I might start making custom versions of the program in the future if it’s popular.

1 Like

Thank you for your hard work, I wish you all the best. :partying_face:

2 Likes

Awesome! :slight_smile: I was missing the speedup feature of GI
Thx a lot for the work

2 Likes

FYU (since you’re very advanced) another option I have is GDAutocaster in the background (optionally running permanently on your computer / launched from autostart so that there’s no need to launch anything beside the game) that can

• set the speed automatically with non-GUI GDHacker after you get to the game
  • toggle the speeds from the list on a chosen keybind
[hacker]
speeds=1.7,1
speed_toggle=q

speed_initial=1.5
speed_initial_delay=10000

faster_camera=4
freeze_tributes=true
stats_toggle=Tab

(some of these features besides Game Speed manipulation might not be updated for 1.2.0.2)

Adding keybinds to GD Hacker GUI is also an option that can be considered and in many ways:

• native GD keybinding commands could be typed by GD Hacker GUI in-game which would enable GD native Game.Speed (or any other GD command) keybinding

• GDAutocaster parts could be moved to GD Hacker GUI or maybe GDHacker GUI could control GDAuocaster

• newish AHK keybinds could be developed for GD Hacker GUI that use AHK GUI Hotkey class (shown below)
    so you’d define keybinds in GD Hacker GUI interface as follows

ctrl_hotkey

I’m always open to hear what others prefer.

Let’s be real, you could easily make sth better than my program :wink:

1 Like

Also, just to be clear on the GUI, in the best case scenario I’d like for Gui to look way cooler (long-term goal).
Something like this for example (but perhaps not that refined). But this has a low priority / not guaranteed.

1 Like

Let’s be real: Your tool is working very well the way you did it. It does what its ment to do. And I’m not that much experienced as you might think :smiley:

1 Like

You keep on learning ur awesome. Btw thats one thing I really need is a dark theme interface. white is really hard for me to read.

1 Like

@Violesta I might change it a bit but it’s gonna look similar to the above soon™.
If buttons are not highlighted when you hover over them, it means no GD or console failed to unlock.

2 Likes