[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

Thats looking really good.

I know this program automatically opens the console and enters the code, but I donā€™t unlock the console so it doesnā€™t work, how do I unlock the console in the first place?

The program unlocks the console on its own.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m new to this and I tried to extract the zip files to my game destination folder and run the exe. Nothing happens after I change game speed. Please help!

1 Like

Hey, the files donā€™t need to be extracted there. Just put the folder wherever you want and (optionally) make a shortcut to GDHackerGUI.exe and put it on your desktop so that you never have to look at these other files (unless messing with the .txt files) and be confused.

Do you have 1.2.0.2 x64 in right lower corner in Main Menu? Btw Iā€™ll add this info to the OP

1 Like

Bottom right shows v1.2.0.0. Can you guide me on how to get the game speed thing to work? The slow movement speed is making it hard to play.

1 Like

I donā€™t support not the most up-to-date versions. 1.2.0.2 is a requirement.

1 Like

Update your game to 1.2.0.2

1 Like

Iā€™ll try adding some warning / protection for the next release (or at least add it to my ToDo list) so that players are well aware of this requirement.

2 Likes

Iā€™ve updated the game ver and itā€™s v1.2.0.2 (x64) on the bottom right corner now but after changing the game speed to 3/4/5 it doesnā€™t do anything as well.

• try again running the program as admin

• Is the "Change Speed!" button enabled or disabled
    (see the picture in the OP where Save! button is disabled and the rest of the buttons are enabled)

• does the program at least unlock the console for you in Main Campaign? (trying to figure out what works and what doesnā€™t)

• is it GoG or Steam?

• is the game legit?

1 Like

GOG, 1.2.0.2 x64, The program NOT unlocks the console on its own.
I noticed that this program presses the key, but my key is pick, is this the reason?

` key I mean

Firsts Iā€™d like to know what do you mean by that.
Can you activate console window manually in Main Campaign when my program is running (by pressing ` or whatever button is that on your side, just like you can do it in Custom Mode)?

My program should enable console window for Main Campaign without you pressing any buttons, just by having it launched.

1 Like

no, can not activate console window manually in Main Campaign when the program is running
But it does require pressing a bunch of keys in the game

1 Like

Iā€™ll look into it. Iā€™ll ask someone to also test it for their GoG GD for confirmation since I have Steam one. Iā€™ll try to buy myself GoG version too in the future.

However, just to be sure, you have GDHacker.exe together with GDHackerGui.exe in one folder? You didnā€™t separate the programs?

1 Like

I did not separate these two programs. Whether I double-click to open both programs or only open GDHackerGui.exe, it doesnā€™t work.

1 Like

I got a confirmation for this program not working for GoG.
Iā€™ll think now for the best course of action going forward for solving this problem now and in the future.

1 Like

Thank you, wish you smooth sailing.

@ykq

• I registered on GoG and added Grim Dawn stuff to my wishlist

• I decided to not support GoG in the near future when I donā€™t have GoG version and focus on finishing the first proper release with new GUI + save Location function for Steam users. I think it will benefit everyone more, including GoG users, in the long run.

• it takes time as there are constantly some new difficulties to cope with and new things to learn to make a proper release but itā€™s going well

• after that Iā€™ll make a short video demonstrating what the program can do and how it presents in this more complete state so that everyone can see what theyā€™re getting into and I will be more open to making it compatible with GoG which btw I hope to do in this year

3 Likes