[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

Alright, I can temporarily use another tool that supports teleport. btw there’s only one month left in the year, haha.

Hey, tried using the teleport feature but it does not seem to be working for me.

Am on 1.2.0.2 x64 steam. When I select a target to teleport to it just opens the pause menu for me. Maybe some keybind shenanigans on non qwerty keyboards? Using qwertz.

1 Like

I using virtual keyboard.
works perfectly.

I’ll try to make it work with all keyboard layouts.

Update - keyboard layouts support (i.e. DEU)

• small update (w/o my recent stuff) but adding better support for different keyboard layouts

• you get the new cool icon though which matches the upcoming theme of the GUI
  • tested on Deu keyboard layout

• I only made the console activating button better supported for now as more didn’t seem to be needed

• didn’t need to do it for Y for German keyboard for example as it was typed fine in “Revoke.PlayerToken” command

• I will be able to change more buttons easily in this way from now on

• for testing problems like that you can increase console_delay_end from 10 to 10000 ms to easily see what’s typed before the command is entered

• console_delay_start is currently set to be 750 ms which is adequate for my setup

• it should be as low as possible provided this time is enough for the game window to get activated and focused on

• the reason is that seeing less of command being typed is more aesthetically pleasing

• so you can test if 500 ms works reliably for you still for example and you can try lowering it even further

@xxxx @sunxn @valet2valet @Eskapist

Now things are bad with the encoding. In the previous version, with ANSI encoding, everything was beautiful. Now it doesn’t work. If you recode to UTF -8, half the lines are cut off.

Could you please give me some screenshots (before and after) so I better understand what’s going on?
Btw I don’t think I changed encoding anywhere. I just send ` to console in a different way.
I used a different compiler though, not sure if it matters here.

Old version of the program. ANSI encoding.
New version of the program. ANSI encoding.
New version of the program. UTF-8 encoding.

1 Like

Thanks for the screenshots and report but please bare with it for now because the whole thing about this GUI element resizing is most probably different from what I have currently and it may change a lot. I will also provide some config options for it. Also GUI is gonna look a lot different than now.

2 Likes

Fine. For now I will use the old version of the program.

1 Like

And here’s another thing. On the Russian keyboard, the teleport does not work. Increased console_delay_end=10000.
Here is a screenshot of the console:
2023-11-29_00-49-54
This is with an updated program.

1 Like

Thanks for the tool. Works as advertised.

How does one go about getting in game coordinates for their current location? There are a few locations I’d like to add to my teleport list text file but can’t find any console command to get that info.

1 Like

Let me quote myself on this one:

Saving locations with my program is going to be useful even if you have full list for GI because my program doesn’t have limitations to where you can teleport to so saving new locations will be needed when I add this feature.

Oh, and it seems I didn’t keep my promise about the time of adding it unfortunately.

1 Like

How I wish it was like that for me too :drooling_face:

Thanks a lot! After playing way too much POE, I can’t play GD without speed ‘hack’

Oh, don’t worry, I think max width depending on location’s length is a must-have.

I took down the download because I think it was messed up but I should re-add it really soon.

Hey, this Russian keyboard layout has been killing me. Pretty sure it’s impossible to send A-Z to Grim Dawn when having this layout selected.

Possible workaround that come to my mind:

• having GDHacker change your layout to some other one while playing Grim Dawn

• trying to hack a way to sending commands directly to console buffer memory

[edit]
I think I’ll add Russian layout support to toDo and not prioritize it atm

Unless someone really needs it, then I can maybe try some quick / dirty workaround that involves switching keyboard layouts by GDHacker. But I’m not very enthusiastic about sth like this atm. Long term there’s a chance of dropping typing in console altogether.

For example changes to English layout when GD window is active and changes back when you leave it.

In principle, not necessarily. The presence of an English layout during teleport completely suits me.

1 Like

I think this is unacceptable. In the game, during a search, for example at a merchant, the Russian layout is used. And English is only available during the teleport. Therefore, it is better not to change this.

1 Like

Well then it could be changed just for typing the command and then changed back again.
Still maybe I’ll leave it for later and come back when there’s a demand for it.
Or maybe I’ll do it actually.

1 Like