[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

:keyboard: :grava_yes: well maybe at least try using letters to select your location :stuck_out_tongue:

I’ll definitely try everything later. Thank you. :ok_hand: :slightly_smiling_face:

Btw GoG users feel free to let me know when there’s an update because I didn’t manage to install Galaxy so I don’t get any notification and I need to go to gog.com and download files from there.

Hi and thank you for such a cool mod just wondering if anybody has a complete list of Riftgate coordinates, also is there a way to know what my current coordinates are so i can add them to the GI version.

I was looking at the teleport list in mod description. Does the mod save these in game when you find locations. The one this mod comes with without GI has only 4 places to visit. But shows just about all the areas in game you can teleport too.

Thanks.

1 Like

Here you have some long lists by @Kortique_Alavier
Kortique’s GrimDawn TeleportList.zip (70.4 KB)
There’s was a command that showed coordinates but it doesn’t do that anymore.
Also there’s a Chinese tool a few posts above that can do it theoretically but it’s hard for me to use.

Other than that I think you’ll need to wait for me to add save location feature to the program.
Especially for locations that GI didn’t allow you to save coordinates for.

1 Like

Oh thank you ill check that out.

Oh I great adding save location would be good. Do you think there are any plans too add auto pickup gear in the future not a huge biggie. Thank you for the reply!

1 Like

I forgot about one method. You can launch Cheat Engine, teleport to bunch of locations and find your coordinates in the game’s memory. This the most basic cheat engine use you could learn from YT easily. After that could easily note down positions for many locations by going where you want and having x, y, z shown while doing it.

I don’t know but I doubt that. I’d like that too.

There’s has been a 2nd update today and I needed to update my program for teleport to work

CHANGES

• added option to properly disable dark skin @tt300

oh that is a good idea, I’ll look for that thank you!

This program is the one I sent you, and I think the author no longer plays this game. I found it to be indeed more user-friendly than yours because of its grouping and the ability to cyclically teleport to selected locations.Regardless, thank you.

1 Like

Ok, I’ll try to do sth like that in the future. But many other things need to be added before that so it will take some time.

你不行啊,你看我整了点激将法哈哈哈

OK! Thank you for adding these useful features! I’m not in a hurry, take your time! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

@tqFan //He’s a great developer and updates almost every day, which is great! I’m sure he’ll develop it according to his plan.//@ykq

1 Like

I’ve added a big paragraph to the OP on the program being detected as malware. Also if necessary, I’m willing to give some tool developer on the forum access to my code repos for at least some form of supervision. @YveOne for example.

Thanks although I’m not sure if I can keep this up because I’ve been no-lifing a bit and things will get more difficult with time but I’ll try. Also some complicated internal things like the program being more resistant to updates will need to be done at some point.

2 Likes

Hi @tqFan ! Teleport is not working in v. 1.2.0.3. I use russian keyboard, but in v. 1.2.0.2 was work all, when I switch language on english

1 Like

Hey, there were 2 Steam updates on the same day 2 days ago, are you sure you have the proper one?
I checked Steam 1.2.0.3 x64 right now with the current version and it works for me.

Hmm, 2 updates? Mb in Russia steam updates coming at 21:00 Moscow time. I will be patient, thx for your app, it so usefull for me))

No, no, I think you should already have the game updated, these 2 updates were like 2 days ago.
I just meant when you downloaded the program. But if it was today / yestarday, then it should work.

Precisely! The fact was that the browser did not download the new archive and I carelessly unpacked the old one again. Oh, this ubiquitous security, they take us for fools. Thanks for the answer, now is working great)

1 Like