[Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.3 x64 / game speed, teleport [discontinued]

Program doesn’t start:

Error at line 58.

#include file "Defaults.ahk" cannot be opened.

The program will exit.

Firefox didn’t detected as a threat.

1 Like

I am experiencing the same error in opening the GDHacker.exe.

@tqFan I got an feature idea (farm route): Can the program get a mode like teleport to the next location of the list via shortcut key. Look like this:

• i got a teleport list of totem (or boss), it can be GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt or a seperate list control by the setting.
  • while ingame, say i press “ALT + /”, the program teleport me to the 1st location of the list (without the need of select the location, or any input from user)
  • I clear the totem, then press “ALT + /” again, it teleport me to the 2nd location of the list.
  • when last location is visited, it cycle back again at location 1 or just doing nothing.
    This will save a ton of alt tab for me.
1 Like

What’s happening here?

Nice, the VirusTotal report went 52/60 companies reporting it to 11/60 and reputable companies like mcafee, malwarebytes and avast dont detect it. These other companies I don’t think I can do much about as they supposedly don’t respond to feedback and false positive reports.

I’ll look into it. I didn’t have it when I was testing. But now I do after downloading the .zip from the thread.

Yeah, yeah, you’re not the first one to request sth like this. I’ll add a feature like that in the future for sure.

1 Like

Fixed, new .zips in the OP.
I was doing sth new and I didn’t know 1 thing but now I know.

Thank you for your work.

Can you make the program minimized automatically after using teleport?

I think it was working like that before, but the new version seems different.

1 Like

I don’t see any different behavior to what was previously.
Also why would you want it minimized - by “minimized” I mean now shown on desktop only on taskbar
after using teleport? You go to the game anyway so you don’t see the program. Or do you play some windowed mode instead of fullscreen and still see it or something like that?

Sorry for my english, it is not my first language.
Anyway, I’m playing in borderless fullscreen.
The program is still on the screen after I teleport and click the game screen to move.
So I have to click the button to hide it.

1 Like

I’ll give option for that in config.txt in the next update.

That would be great. Thanks!

I’m going to add more options and stuff to GUI instead of just having them in config.txt

The reason is that I want them to be more visible and I know from other programs (my own and others) that setting things up in the config might be a hurdle for some people.

However in the future GUI might look smaller again if I can move some settings / things to other “tabs” of the program so that not everything is visible at once.

TLDR I’ll prefer functionality over looking slick for now.

FYI even if you make the simplest program in AutoHotkey such as
MsgBox, Hello World! (displays Hello World! on the screen)
compile and upload it to VirusTotal, it gets a few detections as well.
Try it yourself. Thankfully most and well known companies don’t report it as such.
And AutoHotkey is still a widely used programming language

1 Like

I think tqFan made it to be “always on top”.
I have a dual screen set up, it’s nice to have it “always on top”, but a toggle or a config parameter would be very useful for people who don’t need it.

Other things that i would like to be added are:

• Ability to load different GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt from a file picker or something, i don’t know much about autohotkey GUI, instead of having only the default one.

• Change between the different Ravagers.

Yes I checked and it’s indeed AlwaysOnTop… and you can use F6 to restart the program.
But these are not normal settings, just the ones I use while testing / coding.
They are in the release version by mistake / the new method of preparing the program is at fault.
Will fix it in the next update.

@whitebox136 so if I fix this AlwaysOnTop, I don’t think you’ll need Minimize After Teleport, right?
Because GDHacker will be correctly covered by Grim Dawn Borderless window.

I’ll think about it

This I’m actually planning to add in the next update, I even started adding it to the GUI

1 Like

Things slip-up some times, understandable.

The option to load GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt its mostly for the program load times. The full list takes a like 5 sec to start the program on my machine. Besides anyone can customize various list for different pourpuses.

Thanks for developing this cool app dude, looks very promising!

Oh, this slowdown for longer teleport lists is because of one very specific and not super important thing I do for every location, related to GuI. Normally it loads instantly. I’ll think again if I can abandon / optimize it. For example if I change the font to a monospace one for which the pixel length of text is directly proportional to number of characters it has. I think I’ll do it :thinking:

Yes. That is what i wanted.

1 Like

Sorry for late response! Still detects it as malware when I do not manually allow my system to let it in.

1 Like

@tqFan GOG version 1.2.0.3 has been updated and is expected to be updated in the GDHackerGUI.

1 Like