[Tool] GD Stash

it only checks that database\database.arz exists. If it does, it is the correct installation dir, otherwise it is not.

I assume what you should do is go one dir up and select Grim Dawn there.

Have you checked “Cloud Storage”? And the system user name contains Chinese characters.
It is recommended not to enable “cloud storage”!

你这是勾选了“云存储”吧?而且系统用户名含有中文。
建议不要开启“云存储”!

问一下,你说的关闭云存储是什么意思?我要关闭的话,那我以后在朋友那里玩的话,是不是就没有我这个角色了?

今天打开又重新导入,出现了这个,该怎么解决?

Cloud saving has no relation to you playing with others. You can play with them without having cloud saving turned on.

Okay, that’s it, thank you for your reply

Does the cloud storage in the game and STEAM need to be turned off?

This picture is the cloud storage of STEAM platform

Yes, turn it off there if you don’t want to turn it off in Steam’s global settings and also turn it off in the ingame Options menu.

Do this first though so you don’t lose any cloud saves.

thank you for your answer.

I noticed on the character editor about devotions. THere s a devotion point counter. On the left there is a number that increases on the left side as devotions points are gathered. Is it possible to reset that back to zero or set it any other numhber? I.e. if there is 3/55 devotion points gathered, is it possible to reset it to 0 will keeping the devotion points already invested?

What would be the point of this? To exceed the 55 points limit? Pretty sure you can simply give yourself more points instead

I do not think this is possible, I believe the value is being calculated, not stored in the save file

It IS stored in the character file. And over 55 ptns, well, if the character wants to give themselves devcotion points by getting shrines in addition to ones they edit in themseslves, the number has to be below 55. Of course there is a mod that can be over 55.

No, it isn’t, the value is being calculated, so you cannot edit it, as I said

Not sure what’s causing this, but when trying to craft using “any skill of the Reanimator” in item attributes for Grimarillion mod sometimes GDStash repeats an option dozens of times. I imported the database again yesterday to see if that fixed it, but it doesn’t.

Means a lot of extra scrolling to get to whichever choice you want.

Well apparently in another editor it is editable…soo… Unless you are the original progrmaer of this stash tool, this ends here.

ah, the 3/55 is just a stat of how many shrines you have restored, I thought it was points invested in devotions. Not interested in making this editable, it serves no purpose. You can already give yourself devotion points…

Hi, I need a little. I wanted to start fresh. I already reset the savegames for my chars.
I then exported the gd stash file and save it on another drive (D: instead of C:). Then I deleted the gd stash folder. I downloaded the gd stash and extracted the files.
But everytime when I import the database then program somehow finds all my stashed items. What am i doing wrong?

when you say you delete the GD Stash folder, you mean the one the program is in I assume. That is not where the data is stored.

The database is in C:\Users\username\GDStash, either the db dir or db_modname for a mod. You will need to delete that directory and then reimport the GD data

GD defiler can reset the amount off devotion points given to zero or set it to whatever number you want to the number at the left like if you have 4/55 where 4 is the amount of devotion points, it is possible, with GD Defiler tool to set the 4 to zero while not affecting the devotion points alreadyh used. I was suggestioning that for the GD Stash tool. Doing that allows playersx to earn devotion points in the game since you cant if the total is above 55. So if a player gives themselves over 55 devotion points and they cant reset this value on the left, they cant earn anymore when they clear additional shrines. Since the GD Stash tool is keeping updated very regularly and has additonal very helpful tools with the character editor, I was wondering if that feature could be added as tehat would be helpful to.