[Tool] GD Stash

Thanks. Those are good suggestions. I’ll read around in the grimarillion forum and ask there. Thanks for being so patient :smiley:

Alright, turns out I just completely overlooked something. So I had this Grimarillion_full folder in my save that I never really thought about. But I looked through some forum posts that said to delete the grimarillion folder and rename the Grimarillion_full one to Grimarillion. And voila… As soon as I did that, everything works as it should and the game stops creating those random .dst files. Feeling pretty foolish now :smiley: But at least it’s solved. Thanks again for your help and patience :slight_smile:

1 Like

huh, still interesting it makes the game spit out dst files/“new save format not noticed before”, wonder if that’s like an automated system game just upgrades to make it fit for specific version :thinking:
either way good it got sorted :+1:

Excuse me, my game is in this path, why can’t I choose it?

I know the archive path, it’s the path of the game itself, but it’s wrong. What should I do?

try plop the path in manually in the field?
ex

*but with your actual install path

Thank you very much. Your method is very effective.

1 Like

it only checks that database\database.arz exists. If it does, it is the correct installation dir, otherwise it is not.

I assume what you should do is go one dir up and select Grim Dawn there.

Have you checked “Cloud Storage”? And the system user name contains Chinese characters.
It is recommended not to enable “cloud storage”!

你这是勾选了“云存储”吧?而且系统用户名含有中文。
建议不要开启“云存储”!

问一下,你说的关闭云存储是什么意思?我要关闭的话,那我以后在朋友那里玩的话,是不是就没有我这个角色了?

今天打开又重新导入,出现了这个,该怎么解决?

Cloud saving has no relation to you playing with others. You can play with them without having cloud saving turned on.

Okay, that’s it, thank you for your reply

Does the cloud storage in the game and STEAM need to be turned off?

This picture is the cloud storage of STEAM platform

Yes, turn it off there if you don’t want to turn it off in Steam’s global settings and also turn it off in the ingame Options menu.

Do this first though so you don’t lose any cloud saves.

thank you for your answer.

I noticed on the character editor about devotions. THere s a devotion point counter. On the left there is a number that increases on the left side as devotions points are gathered. Is it possible to reset that back to zero or set it any other numhber? I.e. if there is 3/55 devotion points gathered, is it possible to reset it to 0 will keeping the devotion points already invested?

What would be the point of this? To exceed the 55 points limit? Pretty sure you can simply give yourself more points instead

I do not think this is possible, I believe the value is being calculated, not stored in the save file

It IS stored in the character file. And over 55 ptns, well, if the character wants to give themselves devcotion points by getting shrines in addition to ones they edit in themseslves, the number has to be below 55. Of course there is a mod that can be over 55.

No, it isn’t, the value is being calculated, so you cannot edit it, as I said