[Tool] GD Stash

Looks like your GD Stash is screewed up in some way. I removed all the .properties files and then also get a endless loop when using the .exe but no empty popup when using the .jar (I simply get nothing).

Delete the content of the dir and unzip it anew, maybe download the .zip again before that too, at a minimum have your unzip tool verify that it is intact

Also delete the .ini file, just to make sure (in C:\users<username\GDStash)

hate to break it to you butā€¦

re-downloaded off ModDB (firsdt DL was off Nexus), verified and extracted with 7zip, deleted the GDstash user folder, ran directly from the extracted folder, same problem.

Now I am out of ideasā€¦ I have no issue with this, whether I have the dir with db and .ini or not

One last thing you could do is download the compiled executable version (second link in OP) and see if that works.
If it does, then you probably somehow messed up the content of your GDS dir. Not sure how though, unpacking the zip is all that should be needed (but you need to unpack all of it and have the subdirs created as part of the extraction - which both should happen automaticallyā€¦ but if they did, I have no idea what could be wrong with your setup)

The best, for sure!

wtf!

that worked!

I donā€™t know why. Iā€™ve redownloaded the zips and they still donā€™t work. Iā€™ve extracted a few other tools and they donā€™t have problems.

Anyway, thanks!

Glad that worked. It is literally the same source code, the differences are 1) it does not use your Java installation and 2) it has no chance of omitting GDS files or something like that.

That it now works to me means it has to be one of those two things. Since you reinstalled Java (I believe), it sounds more like the second option.

Is it possible to convert shared stashes to custom game?

yes, copy the stash you want to the modā€™s stash dir, select the stash in the tool and select the mod in the drop-down list below the stash selection (both are in top right corner)

Version 1.5.1 released

Adds the riftgate and shrine of the GD 1.1.5.0 release

thanks. what about new items?

new items do not need a new version, they need you to import the GD data again

okay, didnt know that. how to do that?

Configure section. Import database.

1 Like

thanks!! :slight_smile:

btw why i cant find new item? (nightbringer)

In the stash? Should be there. Otherwise it drops in the new rogue as far as I know.

yeah, cant find it :confused:

Do a search in crafting. Select all items (since I donā€™t know what it is) and type ā€œnightbringerā€ into the item name slot. Came up for me.

thanks, found it. the problem is that i didnt press ā€œsave settingsā€ after importing databaseā€¦ now i can find it :slight_smile:

#hailmamba

Version 1.5.2 released

Support for items with two damage type conversions added

7 Likes