[Tool] GD Stash

Sure here is the whole character :stuck_out_tongue: https://rbfi.io/dl.php?key=/23JS/Bubbscharacter.rar

Thanks for taking a look btw :):slight_smile:

Thanks, figured the format out now, will have to adjust the code still and will post an update later.

Okay cool! So itā€™ll be out later today? :slight_smile:

Yes :smiley:
Version 1.02b released

Adds support for 1.0.0.5HF2 char format
Improves support for the ARC format

It keeps installing 1.0.1c when I install the windows native.

It is 1.02b, see the title bar when you run the program. I must have forgotten to update the version number when packaging it :wink:

When I start the .jar I get the ā€œPlease configure the program and import the databaseā€ message and then only the title bar loads. http://i.imgur.com/hYqylnn.jpg

Crate added a tradeable item that can be purchased from the Crucibleā€™s merchant to unlock the Gladiator difficulty which for whatever reason cannot be read by the tool.

The error I get when I refresh the database and subsequently try to read my stash is the following:

Tag tagTorsoA001 not found in tags_items.txt
Tag tagEnchantA01 not found in tags_items.txt
1,667 stash items updated successfully
Database imported
File , page 0: item records/items/misc/dlc_crucible_legendaryunlock.dbr not found in database 
File , page 0: item records/items/misc/dlc_crucible_legendaryunlock.dbr not found in database 
File My Games\Grim Dawn\save	ransfer.gsh, page 4: item records/items/misc/dlc_crucible_legendaryunlock.dbr not found in database 
File My Games\Grim Dawn\save	ransfer.gsh, page 0: item records/items/misc/dlc_crucible_legendaryunlock.dbr not found in database 
Some items do not exist in the database and are not displayed

that is odd, never had that.

Are you using the Java version ? Try reinstalling Java to see if that makes a difference.

will fix that, the tool decides by template what to import, in HF2 they added 2 new items with a new template, thanks

You will not lose the items when you manipulate the stash, so you can use it now, you just do not see them

Version 1.02creleased

Adds the Crucibleā€™s Unlock items

Nice utility.

One minor issue I found is when using the Graphic Scale option, the stash/inventory do not line up correctly. Example: At 75% scale, I canā€™t select my characterā€™s relic, belt, medal, or boots.

Will have to look into that, thanks

I am using jdk1.8.0_102 and it is a fresh install, I also reinstalled jre-8u101. I get the same with gdstash_v102c.

1.02c does not change anything that could possibly affect that, so I did not expect any change from that.

Still no idea what could be causing this as I never had anything like this. I believe you ran this from the command line via the bat file and did not get any messages, if not, pleae try this

Download the 32bit executable version and check if that too has this issue please.

I donā€™t get any actual errors, just doesnā€™t load correctly. I also tried the 32bit .exe as you suggested and it did the same thing.

This icon is missing in many versions, check the correction.

Still getting this issue on a fresh windows install.

thanks, fixed (in next version)

thanks, fixed (in next version), must have broken it when I changed the logic while adding the char screens

Sorry, I am at a loss here, no idea what would be causing this, so no idea how to fix it either. You also seem to be the only one with that issue.

If you are interested I could upload a version which popus up some messages during the process to see how far you get and thereby narrow down the code section, but as I cannot replicate this, there are no guarantees that I will actually find anything to fix

Did you try clicking the maximize button, or mouse near the edge to resize the window?