[Tool] GD Stash

Is character editor supposed to work with modded characters?
I tried to edit a character in Zenith and it got botched.

Did you import the Zenith mod and edit the char with the mod active in GD Stash ?

What did you edit and how is it botched ?

Most parts should be independent of the mod, as you simply edit a value, eg Physique. About the only thing that should be mod dependent are the masteries.

Shrines and Riftgates would be mod dependent if the mod contained a map, but I have no way of identifying their IDs, so this will not work for mods with their own maps (the GD ones will be unchecked and the mod ones are not displayed I assume, have not tested it).
In this case, do not edit that part of the char and you should be good. Zenith does not have its own map yet, so that should not be it.

The tool always creates a backup first when you save the char, rename the player.g## file to player.gdc to use it again, ## are numbers from 00 (most recent) to .09 (oldest backup)

Hello!

I’ve encountered a little problem with this tool:
Amulets, rings and medals seem to stack and are only movable to the stash and back in a bunch, unlike other items, that are displayed seperatly.
Even if I put it on my character, the little number is still there.
It looks really wierd, if I wear a stack of 5 rings in 1 slot :wink:

I made a screenshot to show the problem
Included the normal behavior of the boots above the “bugged” item:

It would be nice to know, how I could get rid of it.
Deleting the items, deletes always the whole stack of it.
If I drop it ingame or sell it, it’s the whole stack, too and I can’t pick it up or sell/rebuy it one by one.

Thanks in advance and thanks for this wonderful hoarding tool!

That has been fixed a while ago, if you had this issue, the record would have stayed like that though. Your best bet is to delete it and craft the correct number of rings again.

The version I am using is the latest build of the tool.
Unfortunatly it really seems to be a problem from the past then,
because the items I found were mostly found some time ago.
If deleting it completely is the only solution, I am very sad…
there are legendaries drops amongst them, that I am not able to craft :o
I will miss every one of them, and I have to hope, that the gods of loot are on my side, so that I can find them again.
But thanks for your help, because now I know what I am dealing with.

Have a nice day and take care!

I was not talking about in game, but about the Crafting page in the tool :wink:

Version 1.0.2d released

Fixes the graphics scaling, so all items can be selected again etc. when scale is not at 100%

Ctrl-clicking from my stash to try to split the stack of the rings like that to my inventory worked here. I had a couple of items like that sitting around and tested it.

I imported the files first ofc and the only thing I did is added money. And yes, mastery window became blank after that.

works for me. Make sure you can see the mastery name when editing. If you do not, you either have not activated / loaded the mod, or GD Stash does not recognize the mastery, in the latter case, let me know

Classes show up in editor just fine, in game the skill tree looks like this:

EDIT: Seems to be a problem of Zenith itself. Skill tab becomes blank after leaving the session and going back.

Not for me (and this is after I have edited the char 3 or 4 times…)

EDIT: Seems to be a problem of Zenith itself. Skill tab becomes blank after leaving the session and going back.

ok, try with a new char, I think Zenith rearranged some stuff which might cause issues for older chars.

This was on a freshly created character.

Thanks for this answer!
I wasn’t aware, that it’s possible now to split up stacks. Seems like I somehow missed this patchnote.
I am such an idiot -.-
Thanks so much! You saved my precious legendaries :)!

Have a nice day and take care!
May the gods of loot always be on your side!

I updated to 1.02d from 1.01c and my stash has stopped working. I got prompted to import the database again when starting the program, then ton of errors (screenshot 1) and when I try to access a character or stash I get another load of errors (screenshot 2). What went wrong and how can I fix this?

http://imgur.com/Jez6cUM

http://imgur.com/PCtRh2q

Did you import the database again ?

The errors are fine if you have not yet done so, in that case just ignore them all and press the ‘Import DB’ button…

Yeah, I forgot I had to do that manually. I thought that it did it automatically when you started the program. Stupid mistake. Oh well, glad everything works now.

I did get these 2 messages when importing, maybe you can use them.

Tag tagTorsoA001not found in tags_items.txt
Tag tagEnchantA01 not found in tags_items.txt

Thanks, everyone gets those, they are an inconsistency in GD, most likely for an item that never drops. You can simply ignore them.

Sorry, was out of town for a bit. Stylez’ recommendation worked and I feel a little ridiculous now, I can’t believe I never thought to stretch the window.

Hi i was trying this stash manager thing i literaly lost all my componets legendarys and blues all gone…

the back ups wher i change the t00 t01…etc to .gst

doesn’t work anymore

i dont understand whats going on.
i dont understand how to use this
i lost everything i am so pissed.