[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

Btw why do you need Word of Pain on Melee Primal Strike?
Itā€™s not some weird Aether one? Cannot it be avoided?
Do you proc some devos with it? Maybe movement skill would longer cooldown (for 100% chance) would be better if you try to proc Skellies for example

1 Like

@tippytam The Autocast on toggle fragment in the last config from my post is not correct now.

Update https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

Autocast by Toggle rewritten and now configurerd as the rest of the features.

• master_toggle removed!

• you now specify the toggling button for all the autocasts
      as itā€™s the case in the rest of the features
  • Watch out for possible bugs!

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:0
delay1=100
not_hold_keys1=RButton

cast2=q:1
delay2=1000

cast3=q:7
delay3=100
not_hold_keys3=RButton

All in the documention in the OP

1 Like
  • Takes down notes *

Canā€™t thank you more as I am forever grateful. :beers:

Let me just take a moment for me to decipher your lesson.

Btw why do you need Word of Pain on Melee Primal Strike?

I just made those examples as I am familiar with those said skills.

Word of Pain is a good skill to be put for RMB (at least if you move with LMB and attack with RMB like me) for many builds because itā€™s not spammed when you hold RMB IIRC and itā€™s good to have it cast instantly as an important debuff.

You then proceed to cast i.e. 2nd debuff after 200ms, this time with GDAutocaster
and then maybe 200ms later Inquisitor Seal
and then your channeling skill / spam attacks

That how I play most builds

1 Like

What I did for now is 2 debuffs & 1 item heal on RMB (an experimentation, not perfect, but works) then a default weapon attack replacer on LMB (no links).

1 Like

Iā€™m trying to make certain skills for my reaper autocast while I hold the LMB. Hereā€™s what I have in the ini file right now.

[general]
game_window_id=Grim Dawn
suspend_key=Tab

[autocast by hold]
cast1=LButton: 5,t,RButton,LButton
delay1=100

5 is decapitate, t is bloodbath, Rbutton is Reap Spirit, and LButton is Amarastaā€™s blade burst

However, none of the skills are activating. Itā€™s like I donā€™t have the program on

1 Like

It works for me. Sorry for potential stupid questions

1. Have you used suspend_key to turned it on/off?

2. Do you see the program working in the taskbar?

3. When have you downloaded the program? I change the name to
    [autocast by hold] yesterday. Maybe you downloaded the program before that?
    Are you sure youā€™re running the correct .exe not some earlier version?

4. Do you see that the correct config has been loaded?
    The config name is displayed when you right click the programā€™s icon in the task bar.

5. game_window_id=Grim Dawn

is not necessary as it is by default

6. I can see whitespace ā€™ ā€™ after the first LButton
    although itā€™s working for me and probably works
    I havenā€™t tested it honestsly so maybe better remove it

7. When You have ABB on LButton in-game you donā€™t have to autocast it by script
    What I mean is that the second LButton is not necessary and even not recommened
    but will probably work anyway. I donā€™t particularly like RButton there either but it can
    stay I guess

So Iā€™d use this config

• deleted 2nd Lbutton as itā€™s not necessary and may even make it worse
  • deleted space (although it did work for me)
[general]
game_window_id=Grim Dawn
suspend_key=Tab

[autocast by hold]
cast1=LButton:5,t,RButton
delay1=100
1 Like

I forgot to download the newest version. Thanks!

1 Like

Hello again tqFan!

How will I setup skills like ā€œWord of Pain + Shadow Strikeā€ to work fluidly? :thinking:

Thanks again :pray:t4:

Do you have the whole build with all the skills?

Iā€™m playing on a mod and the skills that I gave as an example works just like it. Why? :thinking:

Everything on a LMB should be double (movement there normally, WoP + SS on double press)
or would you like movement on LMB, Shadow Strike + WoP on RMB?

1 Like

On what setting should I set it?

Combo press?
Combo hold?
:thinking:

Combo Hold for SS would be ok but for skills with cooldown I prefer spamming the buttons instead of holding them and leave Combo Hold for cases when i.e. Fire Strike or Channeling skill needs to be held down.

Here are some ways to do it. I tested them all. First two are LMB + RMB, 3rd one is just LMB for movement, WoP and SS.

1. Two Button setup
  • Movement on LMB in-game

• Word of Pain on RMB in-game cast by the game

• Shadow Strike on 0 in-game cast by the scrirpt
    (you donā€™t have to aim it as it doesnā€™t need a target or in other words you can cast it under monster feet when none of them are highlighted)

When you press RMB Word of Pain is cast by the game and now weā€™d like to add Shadow Strike to it. Letā€™s use initial_delay to be sure Shadow Strike does not interrupt Word of Pain. Letā€™s spam it so that you donā€™t have to aim it initially as well

What I mean is you can RMB on the ground and cast WoP as a consequence
and then you can move your cursor while the RMB is still pressed down and
Shadow Strike will fire as soon as you hover over some monster

This is very comfortable because you donā€™t have to target your Shadow Strike
You just need to target some monster at some point while the RMB is pressed down
after Word of Pain has been cast.

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:0
initial_delay1=200
delay1=100

1. If you have Word of Pain on 9 instead of RMB yet you still use RMB. This time WoP is cast by the script not by the game.
[general]
suspend_key=Tab

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:9

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:0
initial_delay1=200
delay1=100

1. One button setup (LMB for movement + Word of Pain + Shadow Strike)
  • Movement on LMB in-game

• WoP on 9 in-game cast by the script

• Shadow Strike on 0 in game cast by the script

• Word of Pain cast instantly after you double press LMB

• Shadow Strike spammed after double press LMB and hold after WoP

[general]
suspend_key=Tab

[combo presses]
combo1=LButton:9
double_press1=true
double_press1_time_gap=300

[autocast by hold]
cast1=LButton:0
initial_delay1=200
delay1=100
double_press1=true
double_press1_time_gap=300

Again - you donā€™t even need to target monsters as WoP doesnā€™t need a target, just needs to be cast close to monsters. After double LMB press and hold you just need to hover over a monster and then automatically spammed SS kicks in immediately.

1 Like

Thanks again & again for the documentation tqFan! :wink::beers::pray:t4:

1 Like

Update Autocasting of Combos on Hold

Suppose you want spam Wendigo Totem

[autocast by hold]
cast6=RButton:7
delay6=200

Now the problem is you want it only every 15 seconds (suppose this is Totemā€™s duration). You write

[autocast by hold]
cast6=RButton:7
delay6=15000

The above code has the a problem that if that once in 15s Totem is interrupted, weā€™re fucked.
We modify the code as follows using the new option:

[autocast by hold]
cast6=RButton:7,7,7,7,7
delay6=15000
inner_delay6=200

What it does is

• presses 7 (Totem) five times with 200ms gaps every 15 seconds

Now you may say Iā€™ll never hold a button for 15 seconds. Well sure but that was just an example.

I may use it i.e. to cast Amarasta only once per 4 seconds (not more often) but make multiple timed presses instead of one during 1 second for example to ensure itā€™s never interrupted by another skill animation (such interruption may or may not be possible depending on your config)

[autocast by hold]
cast6=RButton:0,0,0,0,0
delay6=4000
inner_delay6=200

You can think of it as Autocasting of Combos on Hold.

1 Like

Hi again tqFan!

How do I setup skills like savagery & callidorā€™s tempest in 1 button without the use of double_press?

Is it also possible to identify range for callidorā€™s tempest so that it wonā€™t cast when thereā€™s no enemy at range?

Thanks again :pray:t4:

On LMB together with Movement? The two skills you mentioned only detect enemies if theyā€™re on LMB in-game . If you put them on your Hotbar on RMB or 0-9 they spam everywhere. Not every skill is like that. For example Amarasta can be spammed from 0-9/RMB I think and itā€™s not cast without enemies IIRC.

So you could put Calidor on LMB and use it that way but then you cannot do the same with Savagery. I cannot detect enemies with AHK script.

So for these two skills you need a second button like RMB aside of Movement to differentiate between monsters or not. For two skills without Double Press youā€™d need that RMB for Callidor + Savagery aside of movement on LMB

2 Likes

I realized that setting skills on LMB is difficult. Especially when you transfer stuff into your stash.

What I did was set savagery on RMB & CT on a number slot then set LMB solely for movement.

Thanks again tqFan :pray:t4:

Do you play cooldown CT and attack with Savagery constantly?
I thought you meant spam CT and Savagery occasionally.
Although it doesnā€™t change our previous conclusions.

Btw Iā€™ve come up with another way how to make all this on just LMB (aside from double press):

• the drawback is you click where you want to move

• you never hold LMB while just moving

• but when you want fight you do hold LMB

What do you think of this?

1 Like