[Tool] GDAutocaster - play šŸŽ¹ builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

Config: Config
Grim Tools: https://www.grimtools.com/calc/a2dDpvJ2

I use Bloody Pox on packs of enemies and just spam the other 5 buttons on the same pack, I would like to automate this so I just have to click RMB to have it hit all 5 of the other buttons, wherever my cursor is if it needs a target

thanks for helping me out :smiley:

1. Please next time copy the content of config file so that I can copy / modify it too

2. Delay 100 is to small I think. I usually use 200 and thatā€™s with very high casting speed.
    You might need even bigger but start with 200. Youā€™d need to test on a dummy first and then while fighting

3. Are you spamming Blooddrinker, Blood of Dreeg and Sigil of Consumption in the combo from the config?
    If you answer yes then Iā€™ll rewrite your config because thatā€™s not an optimal use to configure these spells

Ok. So letā€™s tackle these spells one by one [WRITING]

1. Curse of Frailty (Q)
    • this is a good spell for a combo but we need to delay it a bit
      since it needs to be cast some time after native RMB spell (Bloody Pox)
      For that, weā€™re going to use initial_delay:

(Iā€™m deleting unnecessary stuff from general)

[general]
suspend_key=\

[combo presses]
combo1=RButton:Q
initial_delay1=200

1. Sigil of Consumption
    • this is a cooldown spell and I recommend spamming its button because cooldown allows it
      (nothing bad happens, thereā€™s no animation interruption if we spam Sigil Button if its on cooldown)
      For that weā€™ll use [autocast on hold] (spamming button while holding RMB) with 400 ms initial delay after Bloody Pox and Curse of Frailty are cast so as not to interrupt them using initial_delay again

(adding Sigil on W)

[general]
suspend_key=\

[combo presses]
initial_delay1=200

[autocast by hold]
cast1=RButton:W
initial_delay1=400
delay1=200

(if you keep holding RMB more Sigils can be cast / it will be cast as soon as Sigil is not on cooldown)

1. Blood of Dreeg (E)
  • since itā€™s a temporary buff we would like to be cast all the time without user interaction.
    so that youā€™re protected even if you donā€™t press RMB / monsters surprise you etc.
    For that weā€™ll use Autocast by toggle feature. I will start being autocasted by default on launch
    of the game, you will be able to toggle it on/off by pressing E::
[general]
suspend_key=\

[combo presses]
initial_delay1=200

[autocast by hold]
initial_delay1=400
delay1=200

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_on_launch=true
cast1=E:E
delay1=5000

yes the current combo casts bloody pox(from RMB) and should(if it works) cast Curse of Frailty, then Sigil of Consumption, then Blood of Dreeg, finally both copies of Blooddrinker(they come from two seperate components)

Hey, I wrote you a config for a config for first 3 spells. Please read what I wrote to better understand the program and test it!

As to the last Blood Drinker spells - you donā€™t fight melee, right?
They are not really benefiting you because Bleeding Damage and Attack Damage converted to Health
work with weapon damage and are used situationally manually, for example on autoattackers / spell spammers with weapon damage.

If you however fight melee - itā€™s still would like to use them, then I guess we can add it as spam to another autocast by hold but this time without a delay. Although it could be better to cast them manually one at a time (so that only 1 is active at the same time)

[general]
suspend_key=\

[combo presses]
initial_delay1=200

[autocast by hold]
initial_delay1=400
delay1=200

cast2=RButton:R,D
delay2=1000

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_on_launch=true
cast1=E:E
delay1=5000

Write if something doesnā€™t work.

huh, thats good to know i thought the attack damage to health was from any damage do the passives from the bat constellation also only work on auto attackers?

No, itā€™s actually kinda different in that regards.
For such spells Attack Damage Converted to Health works on the whole proc damage::

• Vitality
  • Piercing
  • Weapon damage

so that even if a caster / non-autoattacker doesnā€™t really have weapon damage
it steal heals you from some % of these Vit and Pierce damage so itā€™s fine on casters such as yours.

These things are kinda complicated in Grim Dawn there are some more weird exceptions to the rules / behavious :laughing:

Thanks! Iā€™ll try out the new auto cast script tomorrow! :smiley:

1 Like

Updated OP with a clip showing how GDAutocaster works:
nazwa

1 Like

Why isnā€™t XButton1 and XButton2 working for this utility?
Source program is AHK, right?

Yes, should work, give me a few minutes to test it.

@Groom Works for me:

[combo presses]
combo1=XButton1:1

Maybe you use some mouse software that remaps these
(I actually do so I had to change these buttons to their defaults).

"ā€œErrorr is not a valid key name. line #273 hotkey,modifiers . key%fn%, On
the curren thread will exit.ā€
when starting the standard configuration

The configuration in OP is not standard, you shouldnā€™t use it.
Itā€™s just a showcase of all the options.

If you need config you need to write it on your own or you can tell me what you want and I can write you one
and you can tweak it and learn configuring it in the process step by step.

thanks, I will be glad to learn how to set it up myself)

1 Like

Ok, most stuff is optional
for example you donā€™t need

game_window_id=Grim Dawn

because itā€™s like that by default

Btw I recently played a game for which GDAutocaster didnā€™t work because it was one of those that needs buttons to be held down for some time. I think itā€™s an easy fix, adding 1 configuration option should be enough, but I havenā€™t done it yes so if you come across a game like that and would like an update, let me know.

New feature useful for Autocasts on toggle (i.e. Blood of Dreeg) not to disrupt your searches @Hagritty

[general]
suspend_stops_autocast=true
  • suspend_stops_autocast [optional]
    • if you set it to true
      • autocasts on toggle (i.e. Blood of Dreeg) will stop when you suspend
        Hotkeys / Features / Combos with Suspend Key (i.e. Tab)

• it will resume it you press it again

• however if you Alt + Tab after suspending with this option on,
        autocasts on toggle wonā€™t resume and youā€™ll have to turn them on again manually

[autocast by toggle]
autocast_on_launch=true

cast1=`:6,6,6,6,6
delay1=23000
inner_delay1=1000
reset_key1=Q

Five presses of 6 every second repeated every 23s for a permanent buff such as Pneumatic Burst to be cast for sure [still will be cast only one time because PB recharge is longer than 4s it takes] because it can be missed when you are in the middle of Shadow Strike animation for example.

Command/code to change pet stance (4 pets)?

how to config a combo in joypov keys (XboX controller)?

You need to make a screenshot, open it in Paint for example and check coordinates of Pet Portrait or the area where you can change the behavior.

• 19, 59 is [X, Y] of the first pet, you need to find coordinates for your setup

• [19,59] is right click there and (19,59) is left click ā† 2 clicks are needed to change one pet
    two Right Clicks work too btw

• delay1=25 ā†’ delay in ms between presses as it may not work if too fast / no delay

• repeat1=3 repeats the two clicks (Left + Right) 3 additional times because there are 4 pets

• translation1=0,44 ā† this is the vector between subsequent pet:

• button1=R ā† activating button of your choice

• go_back=true ā† make the cursor go back to initial position after doing the clicking

[fixed clicks]
go_back=true

clicks1=[19,59](19,59)
delay1=25
repeat1=3
translation1=0,44
button1=R

You can read more Information in documentation in OP

First try to make it work with keyboard - itā€™s complicated as is

Another alternative I propose to you is learning the basics of modding (not that hard) and changing the pets behavior be the way you like permanently. Can be done to work in normal game / Main Campaign not just in Custom Game

Hereā€™s also video there showing combined summoning and behavior change of 4 pets in a second or two:

2 Likes