[Tool] GDAutocaster - play 🎹 builds with ease, autocasting of skills, combos, faster / automatic camera, autohiding of items, centered Inquisitor Seal and more for all games!

You need to

• load this config with GDAutocaster
  • open GDStash
  • wait 3 seconds (you’ll see GDautocaster restarting on the taskbar by the way)
  • press 1 or 2 or 3 to active one of these combos

Of course you can change buttons that activate (button1 for example also how many columns there are)

Let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

I’m sorry, but will you kindly upload the .ini file for it?
There might be a mistake at my end that’s why it doesn’t work.
Thanks again tqFan!

Maybe you have some older version without this feature
https://github.com/kowariantny/GDAutocaster/raw/master/GDAutocaster.exe

(delete .txt)
gd_stash.ini.txt (247 Bytes)

1 Like

Weird.
It still won’t work: :cry:
Using your latest version of AHK.

1 Like

Sorry! I think I know what’s going on. It doesn’t work with Java version of GDStash only with .exe
w8 I’ll correct it

1 Like

3 possible solutions to make it work for you

1. Quickest but hacky

• change game_window_id value in the config from
      • ahk_exe GDStash.exe
      • to
      • ahk_exe javaw.exe
  2. Omit the problem solution

• use .exe non-Java GDStash (the second download link from [Tool] GD Stash)
    • It will work with your current config without any changes.
    • I recommend it because it consumes less RAM than JAVA version
  3. Longest but cleanest solution

Explanation to the config:

• It would also work without updating GDAutocaster
    if you provided full window’s name which is Grim Dawn Stash v1.6.0i - Excelsior…

• but it’s too long so I added an option to check if game_window_id is contained (not exact match) in window’s title

• this option is turned on with title_match_mode override you can see below
[general]
game_window_id=Stash
title_match_mode=2

[relative clicks]
delay=0

button1=1
rows1=2
columns1=10
width1=32
height1=32

button2=2
rows2=2
columns2=5
width2=64
height2=64

button3=3
rows3=2
columns3=5
width3=64
height3=96
1 Like

It works tqFan! I tried the quickest way and it works! :sweat_smile:
Thanks again & again! :wink:

1 Like

Hey @tqFan guru. So the last few weeks a weird anomaly has started to creep in. When I play the game about every four or five times I start the game up 30-45 minutes into the game the mouse starts to slow way down and everything grinds to a halt and then locks up my computer. This happens sometimes so fast I can’t even get back to the desktop to check my task manager. But sometimes I can and this is what I see.

This is the scrip (yes it’s this short and you actually helped me write it so thought you might be able to spot whatever may be causing it?

[general]
suspend_key=`

[periodic casts]
cast1=RButton:0
cast2=LButton:8,9
delay2=10000
initial_delay2=100

Thanks!

Could you please try downloading the newest version
Perhaps this problem won’t occur again? If it occurs again, I’ll think about it more.

I’m assuming you don’t use the newest one because [periodic casts] was renamed to [autocast by hold]
(you’d need to make that small change in the config).

1 Like

Got it. Will do. If it reoccurs I’ll give a shout out. Thanks for the heads up, I didn’t see the update come in on 11/30!

Okay, so sadly after downloading the update, renaming the periodic cast it is still causing the issue.

One thing that I can’t verify right now is that if I’m ingame but I tab out to go to Grim Tools or something like that, mess around in that and tab back to Grim Dawn this SEEMS to exacerbate the problem. That’s my instinct I don’t have any testing to clarify that just trying to remember things I’ve noted.

[edit] Please download the newest version, I’ve made a small change that could help:
(delete the previous version to be sure it’s not running in the background)

If that doesn’t work, please run the program (this new version with small fix) as Admin.
Don’t do them 2 at the same time so that we know which helped.

Even if fix seems to help, I would still check if there aren’t still multiple instances but fewer. In that case maybe then try to run it as Admin.

I’ve made another small fix so if you downloaded before me writing this message, then please redownload.

1 Like

So far so good. Last three play times it didn’t appear to happen. I’ll keep an eye out for the week. Thanks again!

Basically you can now (but don’t have to)

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1,2,3

instead of

[autocast by toggle]
cast1=q:1
cast2=q:2
cast3=q:3

as it’s possible in other features of the program (i.e. Autocast by Hold).

2 Likes

You can have one config working in multiple games / applications - just need to separate by space.

[general]
game_window_id=Grim Dawn,Diablo 3

(identifies by windows names)

[general]
game_window_id=ahk_exe GDStash.exe,ahk_exe Grim Dawn.exe

(identifies by processes attached to windows)

game_window_id=Grim Dawn,GDStash
title_match_mode=2

(in the last example match mode needs to be changed because GDStash has a long window’s name so we search for a substring)

I added it so that I can use Clicking Combos in GDStash and also a Drop Item with 1 Press Combo in Grim Dawn while GDStashing the character.

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game
1 Like

More info here: [Tool] GDHacker - Tribute Freeze / Game Speed toggle from within the game

Fixed a bug causing GDAutocaster to close when reading a config
containing just Freeze Tributes GDHacker’s feature

Should have named it “Arthritis preventor” (:

2 Likes