[Tool] Grim Dawn Item Assistant

Hey man, so I was playing just fine using Item Assistant yesterday, and when I start to play today I notice that Grim Dawn is no longer on the list of installed game on steam, I know it is a usual steam bug that randomly happen (usually hit Dota2 and CS:GO in my case). So I reinstall Grim Dawn to make steam rediscover that I already install it and I launch the game just fine no problem.

The problem is when I start Item Assistant nothing is happening, the apps itself didn’t show up. So I open task manager to monitor the process, I then restart Item Assistant and it appears on task manager for about 5sec and it gone like the app close itself.

I try to make a backup of my save file and remove the Item Assistant and redownload it, and after installing, the same thing happen the apps didn’t open and in the task manager it is still close itself after 5 sec.

Can you help me figure what the problem is and how to fix this?

Hi slipperypete,

Long time GDIA user, love the program. You’ve done an excellent job with it.

But I performed a couple Windows updates this morning and now GDIA no longer starts with the database already loaded. I have to manually load the database each time I start the program now.

Updates I performed:

• August 30, 2019 — KB4511555 Cumulative Update for .NET Framework 3.5, 4.8 for Windows 10, version 1903
  • August 30, 2019 — KB4512941 (OS Build 18362.329)

Did these updates possible break it? Or is there something else I should be doing to fix this?

Thanks.

Edit: Well this is embarrassing, a computer restart and some hours later…and it loads like normal. Disregard this post. Cheers.

So I try to reinstall it again and this time I got an error

Unable to execute file"
D:\Games\GD Item Assistant\IAGrim.exe

CreateProcess failed; code 740.
The requested operation requires elevation.

The funny thing is I always run the apps as administrator, and try to run it again as administrator still didn’t help, the apps still not launch.

I haven’t played in a bit but I am noticing that I can only see 64 items at a time. If I remember correctly before you could just keep scrolling to get more items. Is it still possible to see more items? I tried to search for an answer but failed to see one.

IA is giving false positives.
IA is not coping items that simply have the same name. However, the items are vastly different. Yes, same name, same item level but the damages are not the same at all. Also, for the ones that are the same damage, they are different percents. The only thing that is the same is the name and the top line damage of the item itself. The new one I received is far superior to the one existing in IA and IA will not copy the item over, stating it’s a duplicate. It clearly is not.
I can see this being a real issue when people don’t go in and check all the items that the program is saying are duplicates. I just had 19 of them in one full stash. Every one of them were superior to the existing ones in IA. Higher percents and higher damage.
Thus people who have the setting to delete any duplicates will lose the superior gear and the people who simply trust the program when it states they are duplicates, and to and sell the items to the vendor will be losing out quite a bit as IA is saving only the inferior item and giving a false positive for the superior items.
At this point, everyone should keep the “delete duplicates” off and when IA leaves the supposed duplicates in the stash, they should verify that they are indeed duplicates or not. In my experience not one item has been an actual duplicate.

Here is an example:
#1 in IA :

Incanter’s Ritual Blade

• 33-63 Acid Damage

• 10 Elemental Damage

• +35% Acid Damage

• +35% Poison Damage

• +30% Elemental Damage

• +4% Spirit

• 15% Physical Damage converted to Elemental

Level Requirement: 60

Here is the one in my stash that IA is saying is a duplicate:

#2 in stash:

Incanter’s Ritual Blade

• 33-63 Acid Damage
    1.93 Attack per second

• 12 Elemental Damage

• +57% Acid Damage

• +41% Elemental Damage

• +42% Poison Damage

• +5% Spirit

• 14% Physical Damage converted to Elemental

Granted Skills:
Replicating Missle (10% chance on attack)
A Replicating spell that copies itself upon striking an enemy.
0.5 Second Skill Recharge
0.5 Meter Radius
3-5 Fragments
762 Elemental Damage

Required Player Level: 60
Required Cunning: 297
Required Spirit: 371

In another note: I went to take out of IA another item it stated was a duplicate so I could put the superior item into IA and save the other item elsewhere. However, when I had IA transfer the lesser item to my stash and went to my stash, I found it had changed the inferior item to match the better item I had in the stash. I had written down what IA had indicated were the stats on the item when I compared the two and I was surprised to find it simply copied the superior items stats when it transferred the item to the stash. So, now i actually do have a duplicate where I didn’t before. What I had originally was an item and picked up a version of that item that was better. I don’t consider that a duplicate. In name yes, but not in values.

So, it seems IA thinks they are duplicates only because they have the same name. IA doesn’t recognize that one has higher damages, higher percents, and additional lines of values on the gear.

At this point, I would say if someone gets an indication of a duplicate, don’t delete the one in your stash. Instead go to IA and transfer it’s supposed copy to your stash as you more then likely have received a better version of said item as you leveled. (of course if you are in fact going back to a lower level zone, you may have picked up an inferior version instead).

I love IA as it has made my life easier when playing GD, but with any program, there are unforeseen loop holes which can slip by. Not sure if the developers can get around the issue or not. Or if there is a fix or setting of some sort.

An interesting thing happened when I tried to use auto updater on a much older (1-1.5 years without updates) version of IA:

Screensot

Had to download new version manually.
Happened about two month ago, but depending on your implementation of updater, it might have been fixed year ago, or a month ago, or not at all. Gonna post it anyways just in case.

Is it possible to move/copy My HC stash database to the SC dB?

I’m having issues whereby some items which I previously deposited into the stash are stuck and refusing to be transferred/deposited into item assistant. The new items which I deposited are going in nicely.

Anyone knows what’s wrong, or have encountered the same problem?

Im not sure if im the only one with this issue but after an update to the mod in June it stopped working for me. i got by by using an older version of the mod but now that has stopped working too. I have set exceptions for both the application and the GD Item Assistant folder so at this point i’m not sure what i need to do to get it working… i got the log file (See the below) any help would be greatly appreciated.

2019-09-06 20:06:55,986 [Main] INFO [IAGrim.Program]: Starting IA:GD…
2019-09-06 20:06:55,993 [Main] INFO [IAGrim.Program]: Starting exception monitor for bug reports…
2019-09-06 20:06:55,993 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Program]: Crash reports can be seen at http://ribbs.dreamcrash.org/iagd/logs.html
2019-09-06 20:06:55,994 [Main] INFO [IAGrim.Program]: Running version 1.2.7043.35136 from 14/04/2019
2019-09-06 20:06:55,995 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.DependencyChecker]: Checking if .Net Framework v4.52 is installed
2019-09-06 20:06:55,995 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.DependencyChecker]: Checking if VC++ 2013 Runtimes are installed
2019-09-06 20:06:55,995 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.DependencyChecker]: Checking if VC++ 2010 Runtimes are installed
2019-09-06 20:06:55,997 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.ItemHtmlWriter]: Copying missing files / etc to IA storage folder
2019-09-06 20:06:56,099 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.ItemHtmlWriter]: Copy complete
2019-09-06 20:06:56,099 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.ItemHtmlWriter]: Copying missing files / etc to IA storage folder
2019-09-06 20:06:56,197 [Main] DEBUG[IAGrim.Utilities.ItemHtmlWriter]: Copy complete
2019-09-06 20:06:56,198 [Main] INFO [IAGrim.Program]: Calling run…
2019-09-06 20:06:56,199 [Main] INFO [IAGrim.Program]: Visual styles enabled…
2019-09-06 20:06:56,215 [Main] WARN [IAGrim.Program]: Configuration system failed to initialize
2019-09-06 20:06:56,218 [Main] WARN [IAGrim.Program]: at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at IAGrim.Properties.Settings.get_CallUpgrade()
at IAGrim.Program.UpgradeSettings()
2019-09-06 20:06:56,220 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Outer exception:
2019-09-06 20:06:56,221 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.OnConfigRemoved(InternalConfigEventArgs e)
at System.Configuration.Internal.InternalConfigRoot.RemoveConfigImpl(String configPath, BaseConfigurationRecord configRecord)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSectionRecursive(String configKey, Boolean getLkg, Boolean checkPermission, Boolean getRuntimeObject, Boolean requestIsHere, Object& result, Object& resultRuntimeObject)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.GetSection(String configKey)
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.System.Configuration.Internal.IInternalConfigSystem.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Configuration.ClientSettingsStore.ReadSettings(String sectionName, Boolean isUserScoped)
at System.Configuration.LocalFileSettingsProvider.GetPropertyValues(SettingsContext context, SettingsPropertyCollection properties)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertiesFromProvider(SettingsProvider provider)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.GetPropertyValueByName(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.SettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.GetPropertyValue(String propertyName)
at System.Configuration.ApplicationSettingsBase.get_Item(String propertyName)
at IAGrim.Properties.Settings.get_CallUpgrade()
2019-09-06 20:06:56,221 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Inner exception:
2019-09-06 20:06:56,221 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
2019-09-06 20:06:56,222 [Main] FATAL[EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Configuration system failed to initialize
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] FATAL[EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Sources()
at System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.Initialize()
at System.Net.Logging.InitializeLogging()
at System.Net.Logging.get_On()
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(Uri requestUri, Boolean useUriBase)
at System.Net.WebRequest.Create(String requestUriString)
at EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter.ReportCrash(String postData)
at EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter.ReportException(Exception e, String extra, Boolean forced)
at IAGrim.Program.Run(String[] args, ThreadExecuter threadExecuter)
at IAGrim.Program.Main(String[] args)
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Outer exception:
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
at System.Configuration.PrivilegedConfigurationManager.GetSection(String sectionName)
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.GetConfigSection()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.Initialize()
at System.Diagnostics.DiagnosticsConfiguration.get_Sources()
at System.Diagnostics.TraceSource.Initialize()
at System.Net.Logging.InitializeLogging()
at System.Net.Logging.get_On()
at EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter.ReportException(Exception e, String extra, Boolean forced)
at IAGrim.Program.Run(String[] args, ThreadExecuter threadExecuter)
at IAGrim.Program.Main(String[] args)
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Inner exception:
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] INFO [EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ConfigurationSchemaErrors.ThrowIfErrors(Boolean ignoreLocal)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfParseErrors(ConfigurationSchemaErrors schemaErrors)
at System.Configuration.BaseConfigurationRecord.ThrowIfInitErrors()
at System.Configuration.ClientConfigurationSystem.OnConfigRemoved(Object sender, InternalConfigEventArgs e)
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] FATAL[EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: Configuration system failed to initialize
2019-09-06 20:06:56,223 [Main] FATAL[EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter]: at System.Configuration.ConfigurationManager.PrepareConfigSystem()
at System.Net.Configuration.WebRequestModulesSectionInternal.GetSection()
at System.Net.WebRequest.get_PrefixList()
at EvilsoftCommons.Exceptions.ExceptionReporter.MyHandler(Object sender, UnhandledExceptionEventArgs args)

First of all, please excuse me for my English - it’s not my native language.

Today I saw the following window when I’ve tried to start GDIA:
GDAI

Details show following:

Summary

See the end of this message for details on invoking
just-in-time (JIT) debugging instead of this dialog box.

************** Exception Text **************
System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteException (0x80004005): database disk image is malformed
database disk image is malformed
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Reset(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLite3.Step(SQLiteStatement stmt)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader.NextResult()
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteDataReader…ctor(SQLiteCommand cmd, CommandBehavior behave)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.SQLite.SQLiteCommand.ExecuteDbDataReader(CommandBehavior behavior)
at System.Data.Common.DbCommand.ExecuteReader()
at NHibernate.AdoNet.AbstractBatcher.ExecuteReader(DbCommand cmd)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.GetResultSet(DbCommand st, Boolean autoDiscoverTypes, Boolean callable, RowSelection selection, ISessionImplementor session)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQuery(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoQueryAndInitializeNonLazyCollections(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, Boolean returnProxies, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
at NHibernate.Loader.Loader.DoList(ISessionImplementor session, QueryParameters queryParameters, IResultTransformer forcedResultTransformer)
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at IAGrim.Database.Synchronizer.ThreadExecuter.Execute[T](Func`1 func, Int32 timeout)
at IAGrim.Database.Synchronizer.PlayerItemRepo.SearchForItems(ItemSearchRequest query)
at IAGrim.UI.Controller.SearchController.Search_(ItemSearchRequest query, Boolean duplicatesOnly, Boolean includeBuddyItems, Boolean orderByLevel)
at IAGrim.UI.Controller.SearchController.Search(ItemSearchRequest query, Boolean duplicatesOnly, Boolean includeBuddyItems, Boolean orderByLevel)
at IAGrim.UI.Tabs.SplitSearchWindow.UpdateListView(FilterEventArgs filters)
at IAGrim.UI.Tabs.SplitSearchWindow.HandleDelayedTextChangedTimerTick(Object sender, EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.OnTick(EventArgs e)
at System.Windows.Forms.Timer.TimerNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

************** Loaded Assemblies **************
mscorlib
Assembly Version: 4.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 4.7.3130.0 built by: NET472REL1LAST_B
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll

IAGrim
Assembly Version: 1.2.7179.30602
Win32 Version: 1.2.7179.30602
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/IAGrim.exe

log4net
Assembly Version: 1.2.15.0
Win32 Version: 1.2.15.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/log4net.DLL

System.Configuration
Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll

System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll

System.Core
Win32 Version: 4.7.3081.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll

System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

EvilsoftCommons
Assembly Version: 1.0.7179.30600
Win32 Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/EvilsoftCommons.DLL

System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll

System.Drawing
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll

DataAccess
Assembly Version: 1.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/DataAccess.DLL

Parser
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/Parser.DLL

StatTranslator
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/StatTranslator.DLL

Newtonsoft.Json
Assembly Version: 9.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 9.0.1.19813
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/Newtonsoft.Json.DLL

System.Numerics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Numerics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Numerics.dll

System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll

System.Xml.Linq
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml.Linq/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.Linq.dll

System.Data
Win32 Version: 4.7.3081.0 built by: NET472REL1
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll

NHibernate
Assembly Version: 5.0.0.0
Win32 Version: 5.0.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/NHibernate.DLL

Anonymously Hosted DynamicMethods Assembly
Assembly Version: 0.0.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/mscorlib/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.dll

Microsoft.GeneratedCode
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll

System.Data.SQLite
Assembly Version: 1.0.97.0
Win32 Version: 1.0.97.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/System.Data.SQLite.DLL

System.Transactions
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.Transactions/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Transactions.dll

Cloud
Assembly Version: 1.0.7179.30600
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/Cloud.DLL

CefSharp
Assembly Version: 63.0.3.0
Win32 Version: 63.0.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/CefSharp.DLL

System.EnterpriseServices
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_32/System.EnterpriseServices/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.EnterpriseServices.dll

Antlr3.Runtime
Assembly Version: 3.5.0.2
Win32 Version: 3.5.1.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/Antlr3.Runtime.DLL

CefSharp.WinForms
Win32 Version: 63.0.3.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/CefSharp.WinForms.DLL

MoreLinq
Assembly Version: 1.4.18916.0
Win32 Version: 1.4.18916.839
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/MoreLinq.DLL

System.ValueTuple
Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ValueTuple/v4.0_4.0.0.0__cc7b13ffcd2ddd51/System.ValueTuple.dll

CefSharp.Core
Win32 Version:
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/CefSharp.Core.DLL

System.Net.Http
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Net.Http/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Net.Http.dll

System.Runtime.Caching
Win32 Version: 4.7.3062.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Caching/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Runtime.Caching.dll

System.ServiceModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll

SMDiagnostics
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/SMDiagnostics/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/SMDiagnostics.dll

System.ServiceModel.Internals
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel.Internals/v4.0_4.0.0.0__31bf3856ad364e35/System.ServiceModel.Internals.dll

Accessibility
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Accessibility/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Accessibility.dll

AutoUpdater.NET
Assembly Version: 1.3.0.0
Win32 Version: 1.3.0.0
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/AutoUpdater.NET.DLL

Ionic.Zip
Assembly Version: 1.9.1.8
Win32 Version: 1.9.1.8
CodeBase: file:///C:/Program%20Files/GD%20Item%20Assistant/Ionic.Zip.DLL

************** JIT Debugging **************
To enable just-in-time (JIT) debugging, the .config file for this
application or computer (machine.config) must have the
jitDebugging value set in the system.windows.forms section.
The application must also be compiled with debugging
enabled.

For example:

When JIT debugging is enabled, any unhandled exception
will be sent to the JIT debugger registered on the computer
rather than be handled by this dialog box.

And after clicking Continue GDAI tries to load my items with no success. Can anyone give me advice on what to do with that?

Hi,
Is there any way for GD IA to not stack similar items together ?
I mean for example I have more than 1 Mad Queen claws, and I want to see all of them one by one, not grouped together.
Is there any setting for that ?

Thanks.

Hello Guys,
i have trouble with GDIA… the programm wont loot my stash because it alsways says cannot loot stash because there are bugged or duped items… well i dont dupe, so i dont know whats the problem… maybe an ingame bug? i already destroyed all items from one run because i thought maybe there is a bugged item and i can just not identify which one is it but now i restarted the game and GDIA and did another nemesis hunting run and I have the same problem again. I dropped all the items legit, but the programm wont loot. How can i repair this issue?

Thanks for the help.

I noticed one thing - don’t make GDIA return an item while the stash is open. Close it and got some meters away then transfer.

Thanks for your answer Garfunkel, but that doesnt really help me with my problem…

[advertisement] maybe it’s time to try NTQV3 ))
Hint: it loots ALL the pages of the transfer storage and ALL pages of the private storage of characters and their equipment

There used to be… not sure why it was removed, perhaps there was no demand for it.
Don’t see it coming back though, since IA cannot display the exact stats, you’d just see more copies of exactly the same thing.

Read the info on this on the help tab.

Once you’ve read it, and have analyzed your situation, ifyou determine that this is indeed whats happening, go to settings and check “delete bugged duplicates”, and IA wont bother you with it again.

1 Like

If you are still unable to start IA due to this issue:

• Go to %appdata%\..\local\evilsoft\iagd (windows+R on the keyboard, then type: %appdata%\..\local\evilsoft\iagd)
  • Delete the file “userdata.db”
  • Start IA
  • Freak out, all your items are gone :scream:
  • Go to settings
  • Click import
  • Go to %appdata%\..\local\evilsoft\iagd\backup
  • Find the latest backup file
  • Extract export.ias
  • Select this file in the import screen
  • Freak out, you only see one item. :exploding_head:
  • Go to the database\mods tab
  • Import the database
  • Click ‘Update stats’
  • Live happily ever after.

If possible, go to %appdata%\..\local\evilsoft\iagd and copy the settings.json file and send it to me.

Afterwards, to fix your issue, simply delete the settings.json and IA will work just fine.
EDIT: It may be the old settings system… if so, just move or rename the IA folder. Install IA elsewhere. That will reset the settings. It will get phased out very soon.

1 Like

Don’t be a d*ck. :slight_smile: