[Tool] Grim Dawn Trained Hard

Screw you dude, this thing is useful for more than just cheating.

Care to give some examples that are not actually you cheating ?

Just to be clear, I have no issue with you cheating, I am just curious what you do with the tool that is not actually cheating as I cannot really think of anything (but then I do not actually use it / know much about it).

There’s already a thread, [thread=29771]HEXED: Why it bothers you[/thread] , for the whole “cheating” thing, post in that thread and don’t clutter this one.

People moaning about cheating and I’m just sat here wanting to change my characters names.

Who cares what other people do in a single player game?!

Beautifully expressed!! Well done mate!

You can use GD Stash to change character names by using the Char Editor tab.

Deleted a few posts - please keep this thread on topic and discuss other matters in the relevant forums. Thank you very much.

Maybe so but it sure helped me to understand all the features Grim Dawn has.

It’s understandable without cheats, really. IMHO, if you feel the need to cheat in a particular game, you’d better spend your money and time on another game, which experience you enjoy and don’t want to cheat in, or else, you are wasting your time and resources. Only enjoyed experience counts as meaningful

Some people like to play games to see how much they can break them, whether using trainers, cheat tables or doing it through in-game only means. So to them, they are enjoying it and experiencing it. It’s just another type of player really.

Really? It takes almost zero skill the break any game, but to play it as it’s intended is hard. Use cheat engine, and you can manipulate any value of the game, until game crashes

It takes a lot of skill to break games to the extent I’m talking about, and it can range from using (intentionally) trainers, cheat tables, exploits/glitches, or just accidentally coming across something that completely screws the game in every way possible. I’m not talking about just changing your HP value, lol.

You have no argument here…this is a single player game wherein a player can play it as they please.

Cheating tools break the experience of the game

Grinding to find 1 piece of BIS gear that the developers locked down to a low drop rate because they knew it was the most useful item in a single player game breaks the experience…grinding in a single player game with no player-to-player economy is hardly an experience anyone needs or wants.

You’re essentially complaining about someone in their own home having a self-wiping toilet while you use toilet paper in yours…

GDTH doesn’t detect my character anymore

I need this ‘Cheat Tool’, and fast
I can’t go out of the wilderness without this
Please @immor, if you can make it a super speedy speedy release
(with bugs, its okay)

I just needed to go on with my gaming.

Really??? Is this what you needed to hear? That’s why you deleted my first post

These tools have more uses than just cheating so hopping in to this thread to “rail” against it is rather shallow and narrow-minded of you. It’s allowed to be posted and linked to here by the graciousness of Crate and Crate will even recommend people to use this tool (or similar) in some circumstances.

You are essentially talking to a wall here so you might as well stop now. It’s a dead, ineffective stance and argument you are taking in regards to this game and you will find little support for your mentality.

Has the programmer of this trainer mentioned on this thread that someone else possibly could cater to it so we aren’t relying on just him alone?

sheesh, what is up with these entitled whiners. He will release a version when he gets around to it, he does not owe you anything. Be grateful he worked on this at all and wait for the new release like everyone else.

As to deleting posts, he cannot do that, only a moderator can.

Ah didn’t know that.

Thanks, boss

I don’t complaint about anything, I am sharing my experience and opinion. Everything is possible in this game. I do everything without cheating and get every gear I want. If you wouldn’t be lazy, you’d found that there are legit trading threads on this forums where you can trade all you want. “Grinding” is part of RPG experience, I don’t understand why you whine about not being able to get something you want in ARPG game, where it WILL happen at times. It’s not supposed to be a kiddie ride, where everything are dropped at your knees when you wish for it. ARPG games are mostly for hardcore players, where players know that it will be hard and you won’t get everything you want with a single klick. ARPG are not that kind of games and never will be (except diablo 3 (pukes)).

I tried cheating tools and any game I tried cheating, immediately became boring and uninteresting for me. Playing with cheats, it’s like eating a cake, but you take all the cream and sugar out of it, which makes cake dull, boring and not tasty anymore. Good to know that less than 1% of players use cheating and actually enjoy full experience.