[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

you can make a shortcut from the GrimInternals64.exe right in the desktop and run it from there too. Make sure you have steam running tho

About the nemesis alert i havent tested with friends for a while now and since it was working properly on solo i thought it was ok, ty for posting this

im new in the GD world. the programm works perfect. butā€¦ the autoloot doesnt work correcly. it doesnt pick up armor or weapons etc. is there a option? i have activated all autopic up stuff etc.

Thereā€™s no other options, except for rare gear (yellow ones), otherwise you would be full in the first 3-5 mins. I doubt it work with the in-built game filter, tho, may work with the tool filter(?).

I canā€™t reproduce crashes in MP when Nemesis Alert is enabled and a Nemesis is spawned.
But I tested only over LAN with 2 PCs.

Hi GlockenGerda, thanks for the amazing app and for keeping it up-to-date!

Could I please request a small feature?
After playing the game for quite a while, I find that I donā€™t want to pick up components anymore, but hiding them with the filter doesnā€™t stop GI from picking them up?
I could disable all the pickups, of course, but I still want GI to pickup things like pots and health and all that.

Thanks.

https://www.grimdawn.com/forums/showpost.php?p=745192&postcount=2752

Check the q&A post,your answer its right there :wink:

Soooo, this actually worked. I love you. You are God. Praise be.

that is correct, but i guess i have to put steam cloud safe off? because on the frontpage it says it doesnā€™t work properly with steam cloud safe on. i donā€™t know what that means and what happens if i start it like you said, with cloud safe on.
oh well, i go without cloud safe for now then.

one question (i just canā€™t find the answer to this one, but i assume once i posted it, few seconds later iā€™ll see it ;)): can i make auto pick up also for epic and legendary items?

Unless GlockenGerda changed something in the latest version of GI, then no I do not believe you can auto pick up Epic and Legendary items.

Iā€™m not so sure, since I donā€™t use cloud, but I think I saw a few pages back that if you run the game first and load the tool after it should work.

Iā€™ve went over your Q&A post twice, and I canā€™t see anything that does what I asked. There is the ā€œAutoPickup=Trueā€ variable, but according to what you wrote, it does the exact opposite of what I want, or am I being stupid?

You can try disable the autopickup and leave the rest of the autopickups (lore, bps, etcā€¦) you want enabled, but Iā€™m not sure if it would work specific for components.

Sorry for leaving out that important detail. Itā€™s when I immediately start Grim Internals (yes, I have Steam running).

Just wanted to stop in a say thank you for making this!

Sure, thatā€™s easy to implement!
I will add it in the next patch!

If you edit your stashfiles or character file with an external tool like GD Stash/GD Defiler, your files will be not updated to the Cloud Storage
(the stash file gets even deleted!) when launching Grim Dawn through GI.
Thatā€™s why I wrote the warning on the frontpage! Always launch Grim Dawn first, then launch GI when using Cloud Save!

one question (i just canā€™t find the answer to this one, but i assume once i posted it, few seconds later iā€™ll see it ;)): can i make auto pick up also for epic and legendary items?

No autopickup for epics/legendaries with this tool.

I suspect that your AV program is causing this issue.
Also try to start GI with admin rights.

Youā€™re welcome!
Also welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

hi could you plz remove the filesize check so us pirates can use this tool 2?