[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Is there a way to make the monster’s health value color just plain white?

Also is there a way to track 2 or more prefixes/suffixes?

yes you can, in the Q&A check about the health bars guide :s
or search for these in the .ini file

[HealthBarMonster]
Width=80 (set the preferred number her for width)
Height=4 (set the preferred number her for height)
Green.R=1.000
Green.G=1.000
Green.B=1.000
Green.A=1.000
Yellow.R=1.000
Yellow.G=1.000
Yellow.B=1.000
Yellow.A=1.000
Orange.R=1.000
Orange.G=1.000
Orange.B=1.000
Orange.A=1.000
Red.R=1.000
Red.G=1.000
Red.B=1.000
Red.A=1.000
LifeMaxBar.A = 0.500

Most likely you will get a white here, and that’s for the normal monsters alone
Do the same for [HealthBarMonsterChampion] and [HealthBarMonsterHero+] for bosses champions etc

I was referring to the numeric value (health value), not the bar itself. I’ve already changed the color of every monster bar to my liking but when I want to see the value it still changes according to the monster’s health %.

Nioce!

That’s super easy. Thank you so much :+1:

1 Like

Same issues… Did we have something in common? Grim Dawn Loyalist Edition from Humble for Steam? Ryzen CPU, video card from Nvidia (Geforce 1070), two computer monitor setup? I tried Grim Dawn in English instead of German(+English) but it makes no difference.

Anything else that could trigger the problem?

pfx_lootsparkle04_purple.zip (3.2 KB)
Throw this file in here
:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Grim Dawn\Settings\fx\particlesystems\items
Its not the same as the green and blue but if this one works i will give you the other color versions
Please try this one and report back.

Edit: remove the fx.arc file in the GriminternalsData/resources/fx folder so it doesnt get messy

1 Like

Thanks a lot. :slight_smile:
Had to remove the “_purple”-Part and now it works.

1 Like

@Metalhead
beams.zip (9.7 KB)
Seriously tho i have no idea why this is happening ._.
In here a have the other colors too for consistency
happy gaming bro

No you cant change this sorry

1 Like

Hello!

I’m brand-new to Grim Dawn and I’m really enjoying my first playthrough while using this great mod. I haven’t been able to find any info regarding my following question, so I hope this isn’t something I’ve simply missed.

Anyway, I really like that I can have debuff icons under the healthbars of the tougher mobs, and I’d LOVE to have them for all mobs, including the basic trash. Is there a way to enable this? I can’t seem to find an option in the either the Ctrl+F5 GUI or the INI.

Also, regarding the GUI, the “Monster Stuff” dropdown menu seemed to be the spot where I could configure this option, but I’m not so sure. When I select an item from the dropdown, nothing seems to change. I was expecting the relevant check-boxes below it to update based on monster type, but alas, I cannot figure out what the dropdown is for.

In the screenshot example, you can see the debuff icons for “Innagaru, Terror of the Void.” I would love if the “Chthonian Harbinger” also showed me its debuffs in the same format.

If anyone could give me some advice to enable those debuff icons, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thank you so much for making this wonderful mod! The game is much more enjoyable and informative with Grim Internals.

Edit: Same behavior on both 1.85 and 1.89. Enjoyed/Enjoying them both after hours of use.

1 Like

For the record, this method worked great for me :slight_smile:

LootBeams=True once again heh

2 Likes

Hello, I am trying to use this awesome tool, but I’m unfortunately running into issues where Grim Dawn crashes on startup before the main menu. I’d be happy to provide any crash information, though looking through the three files from the crash report dialog, I’m not sure of their immediate worth in troubleshooting. I am using the latest available installer (1.89) with grim dawn version v1.1.5.0. I extracted the executable and .dll into the grim dawn folder, along with the folder _GrimInternalsData. I am running GrimInternals64.exe as administrator. Thanks for any and all help!

So 1.89 crashes too? :sob:

I’m having the same issue. Anything I change in one of the monster drop downs changes the settings for all types.

Hello @VoiD_GD,

“Hero+ Debuff Icons” are for Hero+ monster types only (hero, boss and Nemesis); you can’t change this behavior.

I made this decision because of displaying graphical elements (like these icons) results in decreased fps if I would enable it for all monster types.

Keep in mind: the show of the debuffs icons also has a reduced value, because some debuffs do not have their own icon and therefore a default icon is shown.

I’ll upload a debug version of GI this weekend!
I have the hope to narrow down the error.

Me neither!

I am using 1.15 version of grim dawn and getting a prompt saying “this version of GI doesn’t supp your GD version”…
Am I doing anything wrong?

bug

Have you updated it to the last version through GoG/Steam?

Latest version is 1.1.5.1. Make sure you’r updated to that.

Have the same Problem. Gog and win 10. But a strange fix is to start the normal grim Dawn. Exit the Game after you get the char Screen. After that you can start grim internals without a crash. Works for me everytime. Dont know why