[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

It just crashed again with the pet build in crucible mode,
so I have to search for another bug.

The previous bug was that I freed up a std::list with pointers to entities that are not valid anymore. So it was a memory corruption problem.

Edit: In a 2. crucible test run till 150 I got no crash.
So I don’t know why it was crashed in the first run.

Awesome, thanks for the update!
I’m playing on HC, so it’s risky for me to play the crucible, but I’ll try to test it a bit.

If you lose your hc char and it was the fault of Grim Internals, I can revive the char. :wink:

I reached lvl 100 in the Crucible and no issues whatsoever :smiley:
I also played in the campaign mode for few hours and it’s working fine in my opinion. I really appreciate your hard work, thank you very much :slight_smile:

FYI Infobox1 is using the font size setting from Infobox2. I do not use the ‘enable 2 infobox’ option.

Also can you have it auto pick up notes? :slight_smile:

I never messed with the fonts tbh since they were looking like the ingame ones so this one might have slipped through ;p

I am ok with auto-looting the notes but id rather have an option to enable it or not cause it might be messy since in MP games someone might get it and not knowing about it. If he doesn’t read it in that session you wont get it ever again

Thanks, will be fixed soon.

Also can you have it auto pick up notes? :slight_smile:

Sure.

I use only Infoxbox1, but never changed the font size.

I am ok with auto-looting the notes but id rather have an option to enable it or not cause it might be messy since in MP games someone might get it and not knowing about it. If he doesn’t read it in that session you wont get it ever again

That’s a good point. I’ll set the “lorenotes-autoloot-feature” to off by default.

IDK if it’s just me or it’s a known issue, but I’m experiencing significant FPS drops when I open the mastery window, any ideas?

Did you compare the fps with and without Grim Internals?
These are my fps:
Grim Dawn: Devil’s Crossing w/o mastery window open: ~ 120 - 128 fps
Grim Dawn: Devil’s Crossing with mastery windows open: ~ 102 - 108 fps
Grim Internals: Devil’s Crossing w/o mastery window open: ~ 116 - 124 fps
Grim Internals: Devil’s Crossing with mastery window open: ~ 102 - 104 fps

Update v1.63a

• Infobox1 was using font size from Infobox2 settings; fixed. (Thanks Overbuilt Gaming for reporting!)
    [li]added AutoPickup for lore notes. Default: OFF[/li][Settings]
    AutoPickupLore=False

Haha, in your case it’s barely noticeable. My avg FPS 45-60, drops to 7-10 with mastery window opened. But I’m mostly curious why it happens since both CPU and GPU loads remain the same.

I can’t say why it happens; I have no clue. :confused:

I see. To be honest, not a big deal, was just asking in case I missed something. Other than that, really useful tool, thanks a lot for making it.

Auto-pickup is very convenient, but I want to leave constitution recovery medicines (Food Ration & Vital Essence) and touch them only when necessary.
Is it possible to provide an option to exclude recovery medicine from the auto-pickups?

• [li]Infobox1 was using font size from Infobox2 settings; fixed. (Thanks Overbuilt Gaming for reporting!)[/li]> [li]added AutoPickup for lore notes. Default: OFF[/li]> [Settings]
    > AutoPickupLore=False

Man that is awesome you added in Lore notes! Thanks! Is it able to pick up Epic and Legendary items as well? Also regarding the pickup of rares, is it possible to have it be toggled via the CTRL+F5? As it is now you have to exit GD, edit the .ini, and relaunch.

Afaik that is a feature of the game, not the tool, so don´t get your hopes up.

@GlockenGerda:
In case you are bored or can´t sleep at night and want to do some coding: can you fix the potion pick up please? I can´t drop health/spirit potions w/o picking them up again as soon as I move. That bugs me, just a little though. Crate fixed that at some point in the past.

fresh steam install, loading after steam launch, it just freezes my game

info

windows 10 64bit GD 32bit
custom game - stasher v8 as the only mod

i was away for far too long any help welcome thank you

And without the mod?!

Yeah. If that is hard work, of course I don’t want that option. It’s a small my hope.