[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I don’t pirate games lol

Nice community. Tell me how I got steam achievements then?

I can’t reply anymore because of the reply limit with new account

1 Like

Let someone else help you out.

I’m not buying this malarkey: “I’m a noob when it comes to things like that”

Figure it out

Way to put your foot in your mouth, lqdhorror.

Check the properties of any Steam game desktop icon. They are ALL .url files.

Harassing and insulting other people when you are clearly wrong saya a lot about the type of person that you are.

Don’t get this thread locked due to your own hubris…

from steam when using the option to create a shortcut to the desktop, when reviewing it it will be reflected (.url) in its properties

If one opens the game folder and looks for the .exe or creates a shortcut of it, it will not have the same properties as the one created directly from the steam application.

Then you send him the files…

• Media, just delete the posts. Don’t delete the thread

Hello, after using GD Stash today Grim Internals started to crash at the start of the game. Tried reinstalling Grim Dawn and Grim Internals, also tried rebooting the computer. The game works fine without Grim Internals.
I have attached the Crash Report.

Playing without Grim Internals is pain, please help
Crash Report.zip (31.3 KB)

if you updated GD to the new version v1.1.9.8, GI won’t work for you

Indeed. As Volkan said if you’ve updated to 1.1.9.8 GI no longer works.

Spent the last 45 mins “migrating” to my GoG install with GI intact (worth it) -

Really a shame, didn’t know Grim Dawn had a 1.1.9.8 update as i’ve been playing for the last few days and the game didn’t update.

Is there anyway to go back to 1.1.9.7?

GoG still has 1.1.9.7 up. I’d scoop it up quick before they update

Hi Zantai, thank you for considering adding GI features to the game.

Teleports are useful to me for farming MI. These drops have low chances of good rolls and people making builds often use cheated items due to this. A way to reduce the (loading screen) grind is appreciated. It would make more builds attainable for more players.

Some suggestions to make it less cheaty:

• Nerfed/limited teleport after defeating Loghorrean
  • Item stat reroll vendors
  • Arena for spawning an already defeated boss that costs components/iron bits

DPS representation and auto pick up are the essentials. Monster debuff icon is the next best thing because sometimes it is not clear whether effect is being applied or not. Or effects have the same VFX like many RR etc.

Everything else is cheaty comfort features teleports, speeding up, filters other…

2 Likes

While I agree that direct teleporting to anywhere outa the blue with no limits at any time is a big no I would like to suggest something like a “blue rift gate” that is limited to one at a time (maybe requires the use of an item like an aether cluster to be useable) but is permanent. (until u make a new one ofc and the old one disappears)
Sounds like a fair trade-off to me tbh.

Now why would I suggest that?
Reason is that alot of areas are absurdly far away when ur aim is to farm for a certain MIs for example.

Examples for this would be:

• Tyrants hold - hf farming for that pox medal
  • The dungeon entrances
  • East marchs hidden temple
  • The flesh works
  • Tomb of the watchers with logg
  • Tomb of the archon
  • The hidden mountain depths area if u wanna farm gollu(m)s

The list is long here tbh. :frowning_face:
Pls consider something like this. :pray:

2 Likes

there will be nothing good here, they killed another patch that came out a year later (this is the level of support?! LOL) cool gameplay…

The auto loot improvements are really important for me because it helps with wrist fatigue, which was a big issue in PoE.

Easier to read health bars is very useful.

Breakdown of dps and defensive statistics is incredibly helpful when working on a build.

Obviously you won’t add teleports, but if you aren’t going to, I think there needs to be thought put into alleviating how time consuming getting to certain farms can be, or the downtime between farm runs. Another person suggested custom blue portals, which could be interesting, especially if you tie it into a resource sink with limited uses (i.e. x iron bits buys y teleports)

4 Likes

Huh?
What exactly are u trying to say here? :thinking:

That the support is bad? :eyes:
Excuse me?!

GD devs are still updating the game after all these years… not cuz they have to but cuz they actually care and want to.
I think it is VERY rude & unnecessary to say something like that. :roll_eyes: :-1:

2 Likes

For a long time it was necessary to tie auto-selection of loot to the filter and pseudo-pets from spheres and sell it to game fans as an add-on for little money … everyone is fine, convenience for people, earnings for the developer!

Steam has no way for me to turn off auto update on this game. I ran into this problem before. Is there a way to get a version that does work with GI? I really need GI. Im addicted to it. Going back to vanilla after using GI really suxs.

1 Like