[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hi! Does the drop filter work?

yeah have both of them, I tried repair all is fine, yes running griminternals.exe

What exactly you mean? what filter?The in game one? or you mean that you cant see anything on the ground? press X once

Then as Gerda said it must be an antivirus blocking it from running or even Windows Defender
Since it doesnt run at all the only thing that doesnt let it to work must be this

notification filter for dropped rare items

tbh its the only thing i advent tested at all but as far as i recall other peeps used it and reported that everything was working properly sorry bro

THis version wont start with Grim Cam :frowning: thatā€™s mean

Every bug fixing by me generates a new bug :stuck_out_tongue:
Download v1.72a again and replace GrimInternals.exe

Edit GrimInternals.ini and search for ā€œInfoBoxFontSize=16ā€.
Set it to 20 or 24 or something like that.

Do the same with ā€œInfoBox2FontSizeā€.

This works only with English language enabled.

Thank you for updating. I confirmed that recording of Quick Teleport by Japanese functions properly. :slight_smile:

yeah was my anti virus software stopping it all good now thanks

Sorry about my inadequate description. This is what I was talking about. Iā€™m using a TV thatā€™s about 5 feet away. While I can read the highlighted selection, it takes a bit to focus on it and strains my eyes to see them, reducing itā€™s in battle usefulness (such as debuffs, something I used to use the now not updated trainer to make me invulnerable to check).

EDIT: I tried uploading a picture, but it gets stuck at ā€œWaiting for grimdawn.com etcā€.
EDIT 2: Seems I canā€™t upload 4k pictures. Iā€™ll reduce the res and try again.

Looks like this will work. Keep in mind itā€™s much, much smaller in 4k.

thats Glockyā€™s quote

Edit GrimInternals.ini and search for ā€œInfoBoxFontSize=16ā€.
Set it to 20 or 24 or something like that.

Do the same with ā€œInfoBox2FontSizeā€.

Thank you GlockenGerda for this usefull tool!

@GlockenGerda

Are you thinking removing the codes for these since they add them as default in the FG?

NotificationAugmentedRareItems
NotificationNumAugmentsMinimum
RandomLoadingScreens
RandomTeleportingScreens
NumRandomScreens

And ever thought making your Configuration window with the gameā€™s UI elements??

Worst idea to be resurrected from the 90sā€¦

Let each UI be native to its proper environment.

Retro ;p <3

Short question:
Does the tool show debuffs on enemies, e. g. Acid Spray, AssassinĀ“s Mark, etc.?

Youā€™re welcome!

Yes Iā€™ll remove it.

And ever thought making your Configuration window with the gameā€™s UI elements??

That would be too much work to realize.

No.

Thank you. :slight_smile:

Is it possible to implent it? Or would it be too much work?