[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Great!

But … what happend when we start the game without GI after using this “_GrimInternalsData.arz”?!

Lost some potions over 99?!

Thanks again GG.

And seeing as you seem to be able to accommodate my every request so far, could you also please send me an advance copy of Forgotten Gods too…

It seems that there is a demand for it, so I’ll add a remap feature in v1.73.

No, if you play without GI then the max stack size is limited to 100 again.

Sure … :smiley:

Glockio food for thought for later on and if possible

-Ability to make common monsters enabled the alt way to show healthbars(Only after getting hit) while the Hero+ healthbars always enabled the normal way
I mean to separate the common from Hero+ way of showing the healthbars

-add one more infobox to separate for example the DPS list from the other informative things.
As it is now the memory usage,CD of skills,item skills and devotions,potions cd and hiding the items(press X) information are on the first infobox with the DPS meter
Possible to add one more infobox to separate them?
1 - Information such as Items hidden, CD potions,skills cd,items picked,exp earned, Auras/buffs etc

2 - DPS meter list

3 - Incoming damage list

Just saying

Thanks for the input.
I’ll look whats possible after the release of FG. :slight_smile:

So this doesn’t turn off the health bars for another player’s pets. Is it supposed to turn off their pet’s health bars, or is there some other way to do this?

Yes you are right and ill update the Q&A with this
Open up your configurator and click on Hide MP Pets and that should do it

Update v1.73 Download-Link (Google Drive)

• [li] Configurator: added checkbox to enable “Debuff Icons” for Hero+ monster (as long as an icon for the debuff exist, ofc!)[/li]You can change the size of the icons in GrimInternals.ini
    [Settings]
    HeroDebuffIconsScale=0.75 (valid values: 0.25 -> 2.0)
    [li] in case you can’t recognize or remember the debuff icons, you can display the names of the debuffs in textform[/li][Settings]
    HeroDebuffIconsInTextform=true

[li] You can now define the key to hide the dropped loot in GrimInternals.ini[/li][Settings]
    “HideLootKey”=X (valid keys are 0-9, A-Z (upper-case)
  • Localization file (first post) updated

Good Lord what are you doing here?! driving us crazy!?
I cant test yet but i will blow the shit out of it when i get home

I was wondering how hard would it be to implement something like
DayOnly = true
or
NightOnly = true

To have only day or only night cycles? Can your tool modify this?

Greedy. :wink:

Anyway, thx for yet another update. Question: will you incorporate the potions stacking beyond 99 feature into GI? Or can we till use the modified “_GrimInternalsData.arz” you posted earlier?

That would be easy to implement, but some regions have their own day/night layers with a special time zone
and I don’t know if I would destroy the looking of the environment if I enable this feature.

It’s not implemented by default; you have to use the modified .arz file.

Aww come on gotta love the night in the game

Aww ok :frowning:
So the game’s day/night cycle has to do with live time? :s I never thought of this.Its ok then i guess

I love the night too in Grim Dawn, it looks so “Grim” … :smiley:

Aww ok :frowning:
So the game’s day/night cycle has to do with live time? :s I never thought of this.Its ok then i guess

I can give you a version where you can set the time of the day.
So you can test out for yourself if it’s worth or not.

I’ll send you a PM tomorrow evening with a download link if you like.

Hope it works. I’d love to set time of day. I hate fighting in the dark. :smiley: Been waiting for Soulseekkor to finally include this sort of mod to GDDefiler for what seems like forever.

NICE !!
one more question tho. how will this affect the multiplayer games…
i suppose everyone must have the same version?

I have no clue; this is why you should test it … :stuck_out_tongue:

(but I’ll test it too tomorrow)

Nah, Grim Dawn should be dark and gruesome, imo! :stuck_out_tongue: