[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Yes the message was showing, also it was only the first infobox, the second was okay, maybe something was wrong with my ini cause when I deleted it all was good again (even tho I checked with a brand new ini and it was exactly the same)

Thanks anyway

Its just the tool doesnt work with the latest hotfix of the game wait for an update from the author

This. And it´s 08:40 in Germany with an incoming sunny weekend.

A little patience, please. :wink:

… and I have to go shopping with the family. :wink:

x86 still works with autopickup so it’s only x64 issue. You can guys play x86 in the meantime :wink:

Ah, phew thought I was going crazy with the autopickup, kept messing with the ini trying to fix lol

Grim Internals v1.754 (x86) Steam only Download-Link (MEGA)
Grim Internals v1.762 (x64) Steam only Download-Link (MEGA)

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.1.2 (Hotfix 3) Steam only

This is Steam-Only! (GOG haven’t updated to v1.1.1.2 (Hotfix 3) at the time of writing).

The x64 version has no Configurator window yet!

Hope you had fun. :wink:

My son was a little bit…exhausting.

Thanks for the Update! One question: If I changed the .ini, I have to do it again after an update, right?

No you dont have to.Unless Glocky changed something

How are we SUPPOSED to update this? Delete the exe,ini,dll,folder and copy the new download?

Download, extract, put to folder, push “Yes”. Ready.

Yes to replace?

Yep. :slight_smile:

Easy as that.

@GlockenGerda

Thank you

What is nemesis alert?

my good sir @GlockenGerda

thanks a lot.

When you reach nemesis in some enemy factions you unlock the nemesis monsters which most of them are bada**es and hard if not properly geared/played. This notification just throws at the screen a message that a nemesis is near

What’s the radius? If Fabius is in Cronley’s hideout will I be notified as soon as I enter the rift gate?

I dont know exactly but its pretty much very good radius tbh. It must be like 3 screens before encountering.

So it’s much bigger than the map icon for nemesis bosses