[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

Hello, tell me, is it possible to customize your mod so as to automatically pick up items with a value of “magic” and higher?

Thank.

Wow, I did not expect an update so fast! Thanks a lot!

By the way, is it safe to delete the “obsolete” (random loading screen, etc.) lines in the .ini?

@askarone It only picks up the items that you see; just filter out those you don’t want, and they won’t be picked up.

Hmm, when i launch it outside of steam, everything works fine, but when I launch it in steam, thats when I get issues. weird.

Hi, just wanted to say thank you for working on this. I have a friend with accessibility issues and autopickup + a controller helps them enjoy this game.

Out of curiosity run steam as admin and recheck

Thanks for this tool and all the quick updates. Really made the game more fun for me personally.

@GlockenGerda
Thanks // Vielen Dank! :smiley:

No, only auto-pickup for rare items is “allowed” (for selling purposes).
Picking up all other stuff would fill your inv within secs.

You’re welcome!

By the way, is it safe to delete the “obsolete” (random loading screen, etc.) lines in the .ini?

You can / should delete these lines; they are no longer needed.

@askarone It only picks up the items that you see; just filter out those you don’t want, and they won’t be picked up.

Are we talking about the same tool? :rolleyes: :stuck_out_tongue:

I’m glad you like the tool and that it’s useful! :slight_smile:

Thank you! :smiley:

Is there any way to turn off the update grim internals to the last version prompt?

After downloading the latest x64 version, my game doesn’t autopickup components anymore. How could I fix this?

redownload the latest version
Is it gog or steam tho

Just unpacked the same files again and it works now, must’ve been a bug or something. On steam ofcourse.

good first of all congratulations for your mod is a pass but I had a small problem … to install it the mod has erased me as 100 of game between the 20 levels that has subtracted my main and the disappearance of my current presonaje with to the branch of the new expansion, is there any solution to that or have I just lost all that progress?

I DONT SAY ANYTHING X)

This is very likely a steam cloud issue, try disabling steam cloud, both from withing steam and the game. see if that loads your characters.

basically don’t play with steam cloud on, its more trouble then its worth.

if you still need help, then I would post in another thread to get help, as GI wouldn’t have done this.

Hey,
I have played using Grim Internals straight for a week now and can’t say anything other than that it’s an amazing tool.
Now, I do experience a pretty big issue. I had no problems using it at all until today, where I updated it to the latest version and played without problems for a few hours. I then crashed upon using a waypoint, and ever since, I keep getting the error on the posted image whenever I try launching Grim Internals.

• I’ve restarted my PC, so it’s no issue with Grim Dawn “running”
  • I’ve tried running as admin, doesn’t do anything.
  • I’ve reinstalled the tool, in case some settings were off, didn’t do anything
  • I’ve tired reverting to the version I used prior to updating the tool, doesn’t change anything
  • I’ve tried verify game cache both through Steam and the Repair Tool
  • I’ve also reinstalled Grim Dawn, didn’t fix it

No clue how to fix this, if anyone got any ideas, I’d appreciate it!

Is there a new download link by chance? the original mega link for 1.76 says the file no longer exists.

just started using it, thank you its amazing! i love the auto loot feature for components!!

What version is the game? the latest patch works on 1.1.1.2 hotfix3

try again, i just did and it works, if you still got problems i will upload it somewhere else