[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

It bring the light in the darkness :slight_smile:

I canā€™t get GD item assistant to work with this. The item assistant wonā€™t recognize me using the stash what so ever, and when it does it just tells me to move away from the stash even if iā€™m in the middle of a dungeon.

I think you need to untick ā€œSecure Transfersā€ in the GDIA settings for it to work again.

My game version is up-to-date with the 1.1.1.2 update.
I could play without any problems for a good few hours until the crash that then screwed everything up.

Yes, that actually worked. Thanks.

First off, thanks for your awesome work on this mod! It became truly essential to me the moment i started using it and am rather playing GD in 32-Bit with it on than without it in 64-bit.

Im not sure if you do accept suggestions/have time to work on them but just in case i noticed mainly 2 things that would be in my opinion, if possible, really amazing to have.

First off would be an addition to the DPS meter. Instead of it showing the highest damage done within a 1 second window and displaying that highest number, maybe we could get a feature that displays the average damage done per second over the course of, if possible, the fight or time in combat. If that isnā€™t possible maybe it could add damage-values of a certain amount of seconds together and divide that by the amount of seconds to get an average Damage per Second value.

This would help a great deal in theorycrafting and minmaxing characters damage and testing different gear setups ingame.

The second Feature, which is more like a little ā€œnice to haveā€ QoL change, would be an addition of a Keybind for the ā€œTeleport toā€ funktion. It only saves 1 Second or so per run, but if you repeatedly kill an enemy over and over again it would certainly be appreciated. Since the gain is so minor i can definitely understand that the time it would take to implement the feature wouldnā€™t be worth it.

Again thank you for the amazing work with this mod and for being active within the community.

PotionConstitutionMin=75.000

Doesnā€™t seem to work anymore. They reverted back to auto-pickup, always (@100% Constitution).

GD v1.1.1.2 (x64), GI v1.762 (x64), Win10 (xoxo)

Hey bro! I appreciate your work and all, but somehow, I canā€™t get the file downloaded from mega.nz. I get the error message:

MEGA failed to load because of

Filename: mega.nz/:77
Exception: SyntaxError: Unexpected identifier

Anyone else, or am I alone with this. This is really unfortunate.

using x64, is there a way to toggle the autopickup rare loot without restarting the game?

was in a dungeon where u cant cast the rift. and my inv was full

wanted to drop to ground some gear, but when i moved, cus of the pickup rare, i picked up all again

@dan1984j . uploaded both versions to gdrive. im new here, i know im not trustable haha. but here are the links, and a web to check virus online

[SPOILER]x86

x64

virustotal.com/#/home/url[/spoiler]

It works as intended now.
If your constitution is 75% or lower, the tool picks up the potion within a radius of 8.0m (default value).
If your constitution is higher than 75% you can walk by it without picking it up.
If you walk over the potion, it will be picked up by Grim Dawn.

What do you mean?
I should disable the warning that youā€™re using an old version of Grim Internals?
That makes no sense to me, or I misunderstood something.

Not yet, youā€™ve to wait for the Configurator, which will be added next week.
Then you can toggle the auto-pickup on/off.

Great tool, wondering though, is there any way to bind the Teleport action to a key? It feels a bit clunky having to Ctrl F5, then click the Teleport button everytime, itā€™d be nice if say Ctrl F8 was teleport to current selected destination and Ctrl F11 to save current place as a new destination or something like that. Not sure how feasible that is though. I gotta admit, I am lazy, I like teleporting in front of the rogue dungeons and not have to run around first.

Come on brother its a single click along with the configurator. But i understand tbh
Lets wait until the author finishes completely to import everything to 64bit client first and then we can look for more features.
Lets concentrate on the bugs for now i would suggest and later on we can make a list, actually i will make a list with suggestions and when Glocky comes back after her holidays on the tool she could take a look

This tool is amazing, mind blown! the only thing Iā€™d add in a next update is an option to scale the ā€œdamaged healthā€ from health bars, the little black bar, to the full scale of the remaining health, so the whole bar is the same size. I customized my monster bars in full dark red and kinda small size to mirror D3/PoE bars, and I cannot thank you enough for the already available customization options. I even made the Heroes/Boss mob bars slightly bigger just for more visual feedback. Itā€™s a minor thing, I know, but Iā€™m a sucker for UI and interface stuff.

Once again, absolutely amazing job!!

config tool for x64 next week?

oh niceee!

That was also my plan! :wink:
I take a break from GD when Iā€™ve finished the Configurator!

Thank you for this very useful tool. Two quick questions:
GI has an 8m radius for auto pickup but what is the gameā€™s default radius?
I can now stack health and mana potions beyond 100, is this a GI thing because I canā€™t see this function anywhere in the op.

I would like to report a bug: using x64 version, tool overlay window sometimes disappear completely after some gameplay time.

What is the tool overlay window?