[Tool] Grim Internals

There seems to be some issues with the latest GI version (v1.97a).
I’ll take a look soon. Thanks for reporting!

GOG version (v1.1.7.2) should work too!

Thanks! I am glad I am not crazy! I am new to the game and this is my first griminternals update so I thought I may have accidentally changed some setting.

Any idea on changing the text color for monster names above the health bar? E.g. by default common enemies are white, champion are yellow, and heroes are purple.

I already changed the health bar color, I need to change the text color as well. Like we can do for players with PlayerColorCode.

At the moment I’m only doing GI patches and bug fixes.
It might be that I develop my tool further, when the development of Grim Dawn is finally finished!

2 Likes

Grim Internals (x64) v1.97b for GD Patch v1.1.7.2 Hotfix 2
Download-Link (MEGA)
Download-Link (Google Drive)

v1.97b

• small bug fixes

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss, disable Cloud Saving (both Steam and In-Game)!
12 Likes

Thank you so much! I felt so lost without GI. Thanks for fixing the countdown on the health/energy bars, I thought I was going crazy when I couldn’t find it!

1 Like

Yes, I released GI v1.97a without a lot of testing because I didn’t want GI users to wait any longer.
That was probably a mistake, but I’m usually very quick in bug fixing. :wink:

8 Likes

Thank you very much for the update.

1 Like

A huge thanks for taking some time to update GI !!!

1 Like

Thank You so much for updating. Noob question though. Can I still use Grim Cam? Something caused a crash and I thought maybe they were not playing nicely with each other.
Hope you are feeling better.

NM!!! I tried to install OVER previous version. Deleting everything grim internals in the game and then applying the current version works perfectly.
Pretty sure thats in the instructions…lol.
Posting here in case anyone else makes the same mistake.
Thank you again. This seriously enhances my game.

2 Likes

Oh sure thing. So that means the feature isn’t available yet, I assume? Sorry, didn’t mean to request a new feature, only asking if it already existed. :wink: Your health as priority, as always.

"A small spotfix has now gone live to address a missing terrain issue in the Remnants of Korvan City.

This fix did not come with a version increment."

So GI should be okay still.

4 Likes

You’re awesome GG! Glad you’re feeling better.

1 Like

Some fun facts about the creatures on the startup screen. Out of 225 logins
Parrot showed up 217 times
Big Bird showed up 7 times
Cat showed up 1 time

I stopped after that because afaik the elephant no longer appears :cry:

As you’d expect it’s variable as to when one of them will show up. You could get lucky and get the cat the first time, but you’ll be waiting quite a while for a second appearance.

The big bird will show up after the parrot has appeared anywhere from 5-60 times.
Happy hunting to collect them all - and don’t forget the seagull (or is it a pigeon) in devil’s crossing …
Whether there are any other non-Crate supplied creatures elsewhere in the game GlockenGerda has been suitably coy about so keep your eyes peeled and if you find something, send in a snapshot plus info on where you found it

4 Likes

After drinking too many health potions I suddenly fell asleep and woke up in an area south of DC and saw this gigantic brown bear:

:innocent:

1 Like

Did you feed the bear your GrimInternals display ? :thinking:

What? wow!

and how do I properly replicate it?

Reminds me, would it be possible and desirable for you to someday add a feature to GI that enables the console in vanilla?

You can’t replicate it anymore; the bear has left the area after I shout at him! :wink:

Difficult question; I don’t know!
I think that Zantai wouldn’t be amused, otherwise the console would be already enabled for the main campaign by default.