[Tool] Grim Internals

… but nothing changed in v1.99b that would explain why v1.99 and v1.99a is working for you and @Seric and v1.99b not.

Send me your GrimDawn.exe file as a .zip file and I’ll take look!

My Steam copy starts up just fine with 1.99b. :innocent:

2 Likes

Grim Dawn.zip (2.9 MB)

Edit: Nevermind. 1.99b is working now. Odd.

Hi newbie here, Which version of GrimInternals works for v1.1.9.0 repack by DODI ?
I tried you 1.99a & 1.99b but both of them says not compatible with my grim dawn version.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Why would you need the game to be repacked by someone? It’s only legit available on Steam or GOG.

Ok my bad, i usually prefer to play offline version of games because in my line of work, internet is not really an option and will never be

For German translation see here: German Translation

1 Like

All Grim Dawn versions are off-line.

1 Like

Just to see if I got that right; the health bars should always be visible,
but the names, values and percentages only when your pets are damaged?
No, that’s not yet possible, but I can add this in one of the next patches.

1 Like

What tqfan said. Both Steam and GOG versions can be played offline if you want to and pirated copies of the game are not supported by GI. And as one of my fellow moderators said:

2 Likes

Thanks as always for the quick and PROFESSIONAL updates Glocken!! :+1::+1:

1 Like

No. What I want is never to show names or numerical values or percentages, but to show health bars when they are below 100%. It is possible now to make health bars only show for pets when below 100%, but I don’t know how to turn off the name and/or numbers without turning off the health bars too.

(-ed: minor clarification)

You can disable the names, health values and percentages in the configurator under “Monster Stuff”,
but that would not only affect your pets rather then the other monster types too.

The next GI patch will include a “PetValuesThreshold”, where you can specify when the names and
percentages will be shown.
A value of 0 deactivates the display of pet names etc… completely, the health bar is not involved.

5 Likes

Awesome, thank you.

I downloaded the new version and it does not run the crucible with the mod. The old method does not work, but I do not know the new one, please help.

Welcome to the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

Have you updated your game to v1.1.9.0? GI will only work with the latest version of the game.

Yes, I have everything updated to the latest version. The game works, but the crucible with the mod does not want to work, instead just Grim Internals opens.

Hmm, I’ve no problem with GI and crucible!?

Maybe I forgot how to do it. I need to add /Mod:mod_name, right?

When in doubt have a scroll thru Darkstalix’s FAQ.

1 Like

Then I don’t understand anything, maybe something is wrong with the mod or I got it wrong somewhere. I just run the game. If I choose the crucible, then the characters from the mod disappear.