[Tool] Grim Internals

It’s a pity this tool was discontinued. The incoming DPS list of GI greatly helped me understand exactly what I was dying to in 1.1.9.8; a feature that is still missing in GD 1.2, unfortunately. Here’s to hoping the “GD DPS Meter” mod will get 1.2 support in the future…

2 Likes

Devs have already said they are not adding the GI dps meter to the game.

2 Likes

whyyy Z…

2 Likes

Yeah, that’s totally understandable.

But I wish Crate would find another way to answer the age old question “Why did I die?”.
MOBAs for example, such as League of Legends and Dota 2, have their own death screens, which tell you what types of damage you took, or which enemy heroes / enemy skills caused you to die. Any sort of post-combat graphics and/or death information would be awesome for people who push builds to the limit (in high SR), and need to know where their weakest link lies.

This would be ground-breaking in the world of ARPGs. I can’t think of any other game, in the entire genre, that has done this before.

GI’s speed alteration ruined or saved the game for me… 1,5 x or nothing, i just cant play it.
6.500 hours btw

expansions and new features are instant buy to me.

gonna check if the “Game.Speed 1.5” on console works, if dont gonna try something else that does.

if any gd developer read this… maybe is there a way to make the base game feel faster without going to far as a speed bar scroll.

idk… also this is me, perhaps new players need to run at slow pace first.

Gonna update the thread soon (got everything working for MC not only custom) but you already have Game Speed change working here [Tool] GD Hacker GUI for 1.2.0.2 x64 GD / game speed / WIP

(current progress, everything shown works in Main Campaign)

1 Like

I reverted back to version 1.1.9.8 while waiting for GI or a similar release for version 1.2.0.0.

wont be any GI updates, gotta use tqFan’s GDhacker at best

1 Like

I honestly just wanted to use the “icon” to know if I don’t have that item as an illusion and the option to play Crucible with mods (DoM)

Crucible with mods is how i wanted to play but alas i started on 1.2 version rip

You can revert back to 1.1.9.8 by selecting it in the Beta branch on Steam. Right click on the game in your library, go down to Properties and over to Betas.

Of course you wouldn’t be able to play this patch or any future patches or the new expansion when it comes out by doing this.

1 Like

Such a shame. GI is dead and the GD DPS Meter does not work in 64bit.

I miss getting RT updates on my elemental spread.

1 Like

so it does work for you for the current GD 1.2.0.2 32 bit? Because some reported otherwise.

I’m glad it’s been 4 years and we’re still here :laughing:

Sadly Glocken no longer is. Which is why the tool isn’t being updated any more.

How come the tool was updated to work with GD 1.2?

It doesn’t. It was updated to work with 1.1.9.8, but won’t work with any other patches in the future.

Crap, I misread! :frowning:

Some features from GI have been added to the game proper by Crate in the v1.2 patch.

tqfan has made another tool to also use some of the features that aren’t included in the game.

Sorry I’m new here… when you say that Glocken “no longer is”, did this person die? Would it be possible for someone else to take over the source code?