[Tool] Grim Internals

wont be any GI updates, gotta use tqFan’s GDhacker at best

1 Like

I honestly just wanted to use the “icon” to know if I don’t have that item as an illusion and the option to play Crucible with mods (DoM)

Crucible with mods is how i wanted to play but alas i started on 1.2 version rip

You can revert back to 1.1.9.8 by selecting it in the Beta branch on Steam. Right click on the game in your library, go down to Properties and over to Betas.

Of course you wouldn’t be able to play this patch or any future patches or the new expansion when it comes out by doing this.

1 Like

Such a shame. GI is dead and the GD DPS Meter does not work in 64bit.

I miss getting RT updates on my elemental spread.

1 Like

so it does work for you for the current GD 1.2.0.2 32 bit? Because some reported otherwise.

I’m glad it’s been 4 years and we’re still here :laughing:

Sadly Glocken no longer is. Which is why the tool isn’t being updated any more.

How come the tool was updated to work with GD 1.2?

It doesn’t. It was updated to work with 1.1.9.8, but won’t work with any other patches in the future.

Crap, I misread! :frowning:

Some features from GI have been added to the game proper by Crate in the v1.2 patch.

tqfan has made another tool to also use some of the features that aren’t included in the game.

Sorry I’m new here… when you say that Glocken “no longer is”, did this person die? Would it be possible for someone else to take over the source code?

1. “GG no longer is” is an answer to “we’re all here [in this thread]” so nb knows if she’s dead or not
  2. GG didn’t share her source code

As tqfan said, we just don’t know. She updated the tool for the 1.1.9.8 playtest back in August last year and hasn’t been heard from since. Only she had the source code so unless someone’s willing/able to reverse engineer the tool …

This is why Crate have added some of GI’s features into the game proper.

1 Like

Which things did Crate add from GI to the base game?

V1.2.0 will deliver upon our promise to implement some of the outdated Grim Internals utility .

These are the features we are planning to implement:

• Option to disable Day-Night Cycle
  • Option to disable Fog
  • Option to display Cooldown Counters on the quickbar
  • Auto-Pick Up Radius can now be increased
  • New visual alerts for Legendaries, Monster Infrequents, Double Rares, and Double Rare Monster Infrequents. In addition, Monster Infrequents will be marked by an icon to separate them from standard Rare items.
  • New options for monster health bars, including thicker visuals and option to display % values and active debuffs

In addition, we plan on improving certain boss runs in the future, though not in v1.2.0. This will come in the form of better shortcuts, but also making the boss runs themselves more lucrative and enjoyable. Teleporting directly to a boss room is basically a cheat, and while some players are content with cheating in this manner (it’s a game, have fun, you do you), we think it’s better to make things more fun in general.

1 Like

I can’t remmeber can we now pick up components and scrap/dynamite/missives/etc. automatically ? Was this always a feature or is it new in 1.2

But great that GD is implemeting some of the awesome things from GI - like the healthbars! I wish item pickup also was automatic but iguess that;s too much :smiley:

Yes, this has been in the game for a long time.

1 Like

IS another bigger content patch expected before the new expansion drops? I guess we’ll wait to see what else gets added on the new expansion then