[Tool] Grim Internals

I easily found this. I love this application, but I love my computer more.

Gen:Variant.Razy is a dangerous Trojan horse. Gen:Variant.Razy is a generic name that describes a group of Trojan horses that might perform hazardous activities on the affected computer. This malware might sneak into the machine pretending to be a legitimate program or its update.Mar 13, 2018

Indeed, tho i was searching it with that codename and the numbers tbh.
As far as i can tell Glocky would never add anything like this
And the weird thing is that it just came out of nowhere and especially these alst reports ._.
just weird

found a bug, or at least i think it is one. when i play co-op and join (so iā€™m not the host). auto pick up works well when playing side by side with the host. once i leave some distance or leave cave / dungeon, or use rift, in short, i go big distance to host, all of a sudden it stops with working auto pickup. this is until host comes close me again(through my rift or walks close to me). iā€™ve seen that happen multiple times.

Cant replicate it so far tbh But i will try tomorrow for sure to make sure
You made sure that the Instanced loot before hosting was ticked?

the download link isnt working for me
shows this

Sorry, we were unable to initialize the browserā€™s local storage, either youā€™re using an outdated/misconfigured browser or itā€™s something from our side.

If you think itā€™s our fault, please report the issue back to us.

Reason: [Exceptionā€¦ ā€œFile error: Corruptedā€ nsresult: ā€œ0x8052000b (NS_ERROR_FILE_CORRUPTED)ā€ location: ā€œJS frame :: https://mega.nz/secureboot.js?r=1559273440 :: <TOP_LEVEL> :: line 347ā€ data: no]
Browser: mozilla/5.0 (windows nt 10.0; win64; x64; rv:67.0) gecko/20100101 firefox/67.0

Is there anyway i can use Grim Internal in the x32 system? Iā€™ve read the Q&A and I canā€™t find anything relate my question. (Sorry for my bad English)

No, only x64 is supported.

instanced loot is activated by host, otherwise, if im not mistaken, it wouldnā€™t work at all?

again, it is working for me, when iā€™m hosting without a problem.

when i join my bro (as in, i donā€™t host), autopick stops working when we are far apart (different rift or iā€™m in dungeon and he isnā€™t yet), but when he comes close to me, autopick works again without an issue. i just tested it again, when i told him to stay outside the cave, i had a component and a green stuff on the ground, no autopickup when i walked around it. as soon as he joind the cave, autopickup started working again.

Update re Bullguard also quarantined Grim Internals exe because of Razy 510258

I submitted the file to Bullguard, happy to report it looks like they have taken it off their list, as Grim Internals is back working :slight_smile:

Bit scared with the forums theses days thats why im not very active here peeps
Pm me if you need further help with something

Hopefully our thread isnt going anywhereā€¦

Is GI compatible with that rainbow text mod? I can only seem to select one mod use at a time.

Yes ofc its compatible no problems at all

hm , iā€™ve try to make it run i use steam ā€¦ so far not sure if it even start ā€¦ downloaded the zip, extract to game folder, added GI do Steam ā€¦ when i start GD , then alt+tab and i start GI from steam library ā€¦ nothing happen ā€¦ when in game ā€¦ ctrl+f5 nothingā€¦ the game it self bottom right i can see the GI version ā€¦ something is not clear :undecided:

Iā€™m not too pleased with the virustotal results. So is this safe or what?

https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file/18785af399a6da7ddc1b89f08344b584b2d281815cc20bdf5c2d6d1804169753/detection

It is safe.

Hi GlockenGerda

I am having a similar issue. I also get the same error message in the Windows Event log. The game would freeze and Windows would report the program has stopped responding and asks me to kill it. I try waiting a bit but it does not recover. I do not get a BSOD though.

I am running Grim Dawn/Grim Internals on Windows 7 64bit. I also run Grim Dawn Item Assistant and Item Filter Full Rainbow. I have tried turning off Grim Dawn Item Assistant and it still crashes. From the little game play I conducted without Grim Internals, there doesnā€™t seem to be any more crashes.

Excellent mod by the way. I really hope to continue using it. The QoL is a necessity.

If you need any more information or a copy of the cash dumps. I can provide them for you (next time it crashes).

Do you use DX9 or DX11 and are your graphic drivers current!?

Is there a version of GI that is integrated with Full Rainbow or something similar? Because I cannot get the mod combination tool to work at all whatsoever. Every attempt either ruins the GI files and I need to reinstall it, or says it combined them but in game it clearly did not. Itā€™s probably something dumb Iā€™m doing, but Iā€™ve been trying for like a day.

Quick question: what do you guys set your loot filter to at endgame?

I have tried both DX9 and DX11 via the flag /d3d9. My drivers are old but so is my video card. Iā€™m still running a 660 GTX.