[Tool] Grim Internals

You misunderstand. My ini, the original unpacked untouched ini, has no [Cheat] heading. I checked yours vs mine, and copied what you had. Now it works. Nothing to do with true/false.

First iā€™m not the first one that use the word " lazy" here second i never intend to be an " asshole"
I hope you remember when you do something cool and i congrats but yeah you prefer only to jump on face when i say something you donā€™t love ā€¦
Donā€™t make me regret all the time i was happy with your work. Cheer! :smile:

the cheat section was not supposed to be thereā€¦ they will be removed in the meantimeā€¦

Thank you for creating the great tool!

Have a question on shield block though: Is there a way to show ā€œblockedā€ when block happens, and ā€œblock cdā€(shield recovery), ā€œblock amountā€ as well? Really like to know any secret on block :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

Hi Guys,

i canā€™t manage to find the download link can someone post it again ?

thanks

You find an alternative DL link via the OP

Iā€™m sorry but when i click on the link it just put me back on the main page of the forum.

is there any direct link ?

You clicked on the outdated link. Go to the Q&A - s. above.

1 Like

that is your right, just like it is everybody elseā€™s right to tell you that you are wrong.

At some point this back and forth should stop however, you said your piece and got the replies, no need to continue thisā€¦

2 Likes

Unfortunately with this tool Iā€™m continuing to get frequent computer crashes around Malmouth. I set scaling to 100% (4k monitor), set shortcuts to run as admin and that seemed to help as then from necropolis to malmouth it was stable. This is with gtx970, but the same hardware got me through AoM without any problems when I wasnā€™t running grim internals back then.

Luckily the next official patch will have autoloot because I canā€™t play without that anymore. Too bad about the health bars with names though. Was really useful to spot healing mobs in crowds.

Is there a way to enable realtime combat console / developer debuglog in main compaign or crucible?

I dont know why you are getting crashes man :confused: i sometimes can play MP sessions for like 5 hours straight and i dont crash at all Wanna provide some of your info of your PC?

I cant remember well atm im not at hom,e but if i recall(for mods only) the ~ button does it

Great suggestion this might happen if its the same as the other floating info
will ask Glocky about it :wink:

i7-7700k, gtx970, 16 gb ddr4, win 10.

The forthcoming auto-loot is great and much missed, but GI still offers QoL in the shape of health bars and (to a lesser extent) quick telly. It looks like GI will still be relevant?

Sounds good butā€¦ Is there a way to trigger console in main compaign/crucible?

my previous saves are not being read when i updated to the new version. is there a way to put my characters back again?

Grim Internals v1.791 for GD v1.1.3.0

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.3.0
  • AutoCombine works now silently (no annoying SFX anymore)
  • Dropped items by the player doesnā€™t increase the item counter anymore.
  • Components are no longer auto collected when turned off in the loot filter.
  • you can scale the floating CombatAttributes-Text (stunned, frozen ā€¦) in the .ini file (default: 1.5)
    [Settings]
    CombatAttrFloatingScale=1.500
  • added GameSpeed slider to the Configurator

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You canā€™t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file ā€œGrimInternals_TeleportList.txtā€.

Thanks @Darkstalix for answering the questions here in GI thread while I was away.

Important:
I can not afford the time anymore to add new features to GI for an indefinite time period,
so I removed the donation link!
But I will keep GI always up to date,
just give me 24-48 hours after a new GD patch has arrived!
Thanks to all who showed me their support!!

21 Likes

Nah, I donā€™t want my tool to get banned, if I would enable the console for the main campaign.