[Tool] Grim Internals

White knight detected! Not sure how my statement is ungrateful, rather a kind of desperate try to keep this tool alive.

1 Like

ā€œGive us what we want, a taste of your amazing tool as long as we want!ā€

1 Like

Another white knight detected? I still donā€™t understand how this is ā€œdisgustingā€? What are your intentions with ur posts? Pathetic how much negativity something can get just because Iā€™m pointing out what most of the people using this tool would say.

1 Like

I suggest this arguing stops now. As Gerda said, wait for the patch to be released and then sheā€™ll look at whether to keep the mod going or not.

4 Likes

Hello everybody,

One question: what happens when you start the game without GrimInternals after the next patch, with the stacks of potions, scrap, etc that are over 99? Will they be split and are still available if you start the game without GI, or are they just gone?

I just ask out of interest, what happens to it, not to discuss GI.

@Darkstalix, do you know the functionality?

Yes, they will split and overload your bags, which will then explode and rip apart your avatar. :smiley:
Kidding, no, they will stay stacked, but all other potions/scrap picked up will be added to a ā€œlegitā€ new stack.

1 Like

Sorry for the late reply and ty tsuelue for answering correctly too
Also nobody said anything about talking or not for the GI :smiley:

1 Like

I donā€™t know what Iā€™m doing wrong
help me please ā€¦ :cry:

1 Like

I didnā€™t know there was a disco mod!?!?

3 Likes

If you are not using any mods ā€¦try verifying your games files.

https://inxile.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115004662908-Verify-game-cache-files-Steam-?mobile_site=true

1 Like

Thank you so much Iā€™ll try to fix :smiley:

How does GI has to do with mod issues xD

Looks funky

I hope that option of having disco floor in the main game will become an option on future patches too

Time I had that was when trying to dl the ROT mod. I have crappy wifi and kept getting a bad file. Finally got a good one and it fixed itself. Usually something is corrupted. Like others said verify and then check your mod files they may be corrupted as well.

Not sure what Iā€™m doing wrong, first time user to Grim Internals. Running a 2k monitor and the GUI doesnā€™t lineup correctly, see image.Have changed the .ini as recommended in the Q and A and restarted but no change?

Itā€™s a known issue that occurs when your desktop DPI scaling is set to a value higher than 100%.
I had planned to fix this issue a few month ago, but since then Iā€™ve rarely played Grim Dawn and so the fix to this issue was never realized by me.
Also keep in mind that the most important features (autoloot/healthbars/crucible map selection) from Grim Internals will become available in the core game (v1.1.4.0) very soon.

And welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response @GlockenGerda

Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck getting a PS4 controller working with Grim Internals? It works fine on regular Grim Dawn but having got used to using Grim Internals itā€™s hard to go back.

Thanks.

run GI with admin rights bruh the same prob someone else had with an xbox one controller

Also welcome to GD forums :smiley: