[Tool] Grim Internals (v1.1.9.8 only)

I hope that option of having disco floor in the main game will become an option on future patches too

Time I had that was when trying to dl the ROT mod. I have crappy wifi and kept getting a bad file. Finally got a good one and it fixed itself. Usually something is corrupted. Like others said verify and then check your mod files they may be corrupted as well.

Not sure what I’m doing wrong, first time user to Grim Internals. Running a 2k monitor and the GUI doesn’t lineup correctly, see image.Have changed the .ini as recommended in the Q and A and restarted but no change?

It’s a known issue that occurs when your desktop DPI scaling is set to a value higher than 100%.
I had planned to fix this issue a few month ago, but since then I’ve rarely played Grim Dawn and so the fix to this issue was never realized by me.
Also keep in mind that the most important features (autoloot/healthbars/crucible map selection) from Grim Internals will become available in the core game (v1.1.4.0) very soon.

And welcome to the forum! :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick response @GlockenGerda

Hi all,

Has anyone had any luck getting a PS4 controller working with Grim Internals? It works fine on regular Grim Dawn but having got used to using Grim Internals it’s hard to go back.

Thanks.

run GI with admin rights bruh the same prob someone else had with an xbox one controller

Also welcome to GD forums :smiley:

@GlockenGerda : with the next update coming, why to not focus on GI but only as a dps meter with extra infos and drop all duplicate function from the game ?
Again, tks for your hard work on this great tool
Cheers

Worked perfectly, you’re a gent and thanks for the welcome.

1 Like

@GlockenGerda If I may propose a feature request. I would like an option that visualizes the use op weapon pool skills. Like a small piece of text moving away from your character stating the name of the WPS when it procs. I know this is not something you would keep on for long, but during the leveling process and when trying skills it would be nice to see more clearly when the proc happens, because usually there is way too much going on the screen to actually see the character animation.

1 Like

Well, thanks for making and supporting the tool for this long, so bad now i will miss things like higher stacks limit, auto pick up greens, etc.

Devs, “oh there is 3d party apps for things we dont want to build for the game”, community “hey devs maybe in the future the creators of this apps will stop supporting it in the future” rip.

Even the IA that most of the player base is using should be build into the game, instead of forcing people to install software without any control, tomorrow the creator could add some malicious code to the app and everyone will get into trouble just because of devs trying to develop games like is 1990 all over again.

I wish you could open the code so the community can keep updating the app.

2 Likes

you mix up cause and effect here… because the relevant parts of the tool are being added to the game GG thinks about not continuing with it as the rest is not important enough

IA as in Item Assistant ? Just asking as this is in the Grim Internals thread… and as to ‘most of the playerbase’, that number in reality is most likely around 1% of the player base…

What gets added to the game is up to the devs (even when driven by the community, as is the case with these features right now).

They have a vision of what their game is supposed to be (and what it is not…), instead of adding everything anyone ever asked for.

1 Like

even with monster hp bar and auto loot material added to the game, they still don’t have the option to display debuff icon on monster. Grim Internal still has something the base game do not.

2 Likes

There going to be an update for the new patch? As while some of the features they implemented are nice it seems they only put it in halfway. (No player hp bar in single player for some reason, monster hp bars only show when they are damaged, and no percents) As well as no auto pickup for rare items x.x

2 Likes

we will see if Glocky is going to continue working with it cause \most of the features were added in game.
We better wait for the reaction for the new features of this patch
Im still at work to check things out damn it

Well, they really seem to have missed the point a little. The combine sound is back, why we don’t get player/playermonster health bars in singleplayer is beyond me and autolooting rare items was really nice.
For the moment I wish that Grim Internals lives on.

5 Likes

Well I still really like having the timescale for working on alts, and there are a few features that still haven’t been added… i’m hoping it gets updated :smiley:

2 Likes

Me too, please update GI!! Pretty please :smiley:

2 Likes

@GlockenGerda add a donation button and let it speak. Maybe this can compensate your free time spent :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Same, I REALLY hope this will get updated!

2 Likes