[Tool] Grim Internals

Nope. It’s just separate from the main campaign. Characters can go into both.

Tbh most ppl with pirated version have problems and the reports are the same as yours,that they cant update the game since most pirated games are up to a particular update
The latest update of the game atm is 1.1.4.0. The tool supports this version only and gets updated on each update of the game by the author

Get your local savefiles and do it properly bro
If you update the game the saves don’t go anywhere never had a problem

You miss the point. Moving the cloud saving to local will overwrite the current local saves, updating them. Back the local saves up regularly.

Will there be an update for 1.4.1 that just came out ?

buy the game you pirate

2 Likes

First time user here, also new Windows 10 install and getting MSVCP140.dll error. I tried running visual studio 15 but newer version is installed so it wont let me…is there a workaound? After years of procrastination I want to join your ranks.

Please update GI it makes this game so much more enjoyable, especially with the new update… my player name and ALL enemies now are “Tag not found xxxxxxxx”

I signed up just to say thank you, and please keep patching! I’ve only started using GI since 1.1.4.0. It only took me a week to get addicted to its QoL enhancements. The save points, and teleport are amazing for me when I don’t have a ton of time to run around. This old gamer would be happy to see the update. Time to throw your Patreon back up (you should). TIA

I had a feeling 1.4 would have an update soon after. Quick everybody, time to post cute puppy pics so that our queen can start working on an update for 1.4.1…yes?

image Pweeease update?

Edit: since I cant post again here. Thank you!! Very appreciated. Made my night to see 1.4.2

Sadly it looks like Grim Internals will still be needed (at the authors discretion) for least a few more updates. Grim Dawn auto-loot range was increase JUST a little bit but Grim internals auto-loot range is still about 5-7x farther. Grim Dawn’s auto-loot also DOESN’T loot quest items either. Ran through Act 1 earlier to test the update and the Slith Necklace item doesn’t get looted by Grim Dawn sadly.

Just for the fact, that GI will always be up to date,
you deserved any kind of support and gratitude! :heavy_heart_exclamation:

Where is the donation button :money_with_wings:?

1 Like

Update your rainbow filter mod. That should fix it!

Here is my cutie, please update

1 Like

I’m confused about rolling back updates. As stated in the FAQ, I entered “download_depot 219990 219991” into the Steam console and then replaced the game files with the ones in the /steamapps/content/ folder: “depot_219991”.
I still cannot launch GI.

Pretty sure what you used would have just downloaded the current patch again. Unless I’m mistaken, you should use download_depot 219990 219991 4300405457745589752, where the latter sequence is the manifest id of the last patch (25th July).

https://steamdb.info/depot/219991/manifests/

Unfortunately, unticking Cloud Saves will force to local. While you feel this wastes your time it doesn’t as the tools have been made to move your characters from the cloud to the local save… .Check out Grim Defiler which also requires current builds.

This is why people assuming you pirated, The game auto-updates if set to in Steam, You really should keep the game updated to the current build. 1.1.4.1 has so many quality of life improvements.

Well I’ll try to be an overly good-willed guy and believe he might be playing from Venezuela. Given the current country’s state, downloading a few hundred mb game update might be not possible :joy:

On my small Reunion Island, I’m fiber connect (because we are French), but in the same city, due to the relief, some have 512k dsl for the best, lots hat better connection on 2G mobile modem

throw more puppies guys :]