[Tool] Grim Internals

1 Like

3 Likes

ā€œCloudā€ saves are still saved locally, just in a different folder, no need to use a tool here, simply copy/paste - overwrite and you are good.

1 Like

Did someone say throw more puppies? Hereā€™s one of mine that has passed on, but he was a GREAT dog. One of his not so fine moments getting muddy :smiley:

1 Like

Not a puppy, but I just want to share the world my pet bunny sleeping position :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes:

Donā€™t share a dickpick here, Glenn!

Sorry, I will mail it to you instead.

2 Likes

I meanā€¦ Yeah, it does. But honestly I donā€™t think he knows how to quickly find said information, since it might beā€¦ cough in the roaming files :wink:

puppy

Strangely enough I like their new bars. I was going to play with gi to see if I could make the mobs all red instead of traffic stop. But I do miss being able to turn on names on the boss monsters to make them stand out better. Its obvious that gd devs want to go for a more discreet look. its nice but when alots going on its hard to pick out those stars.
and speed wow miss that big time.
Hope you update as well. Sorry I donā€™t have a puppy :slightly_frowning_face:

Iā€™ll sure update this tool, but I wait until the patch is available on GoG, too!
And thanks for all the lovely pictures youā€™ve posted here!
But please think of all users who are looking for information in this thread and all they see are puppies ā€¦ :upside_down_face:

12 Likes

Darkā€™s fault :slight_smile:

Grim Internals v1.81 (x64) for GD v1.1.4.1 Download-Link (MEGA)

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    If you really need Cloud Save, then first launch Grim Dawn and when you see the game menu,
    (character selection screen) then start Grim Internals!
  • some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • The Configurator window becomes unaligned and illegible when the desktop DPI scaling
    is set higher than 100% (A workaround is in the Q&A section, please read it!)
  • You canā€™t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file ā€œGrimInternals_TeleportList.txtā€.

I recommend to use the new healthbars from Grim Dawn instead of using the healtbars from GI.

29 Likes

Thank you so much ! :heart:

Is there a plan to make this mod not work? I love the customization of drops, I canā€™t go back to regular GD :frowning:

Personally, I do not play Grim Dawn very often,
Therefore, it is planned to stop the development as soon as the interest in this tool decreases significantly.

Do you have the archive extracted to your game installation folder (not the x64 folder!)?

TY sooo much.

@Fredrik did you start steam first?

Edit: Working great and fyi peeps run both it works. I have always on in GD settings which works for the white and yellows mobs. Then turned on Hero Monsters+ in GI that combo works great.

Soon ā€¦ :wink:

Seriously though, with Patch 1.1.4.1 :grim_dawn: is pretty close to making GI obsolete, for me personally anyway. A few more weeks of nagging and bugging the devs ā€¦we should get it there. :partying_face: