[Tool] Grim Internals

There is a bug with the “Double Rare SFX” in MP.
Don’t enable it for now when playing MP!
A bugfix is on the way (tomorrow) …

Edit: fixed in v1.87

I dont see anything in the Event Viewer… And I turned off ZoneAlarm and still no dice, same error.

Last night i uploaded the wrong version of the supposedly updated beams but i didn’t
I reuploaded the wrong file again
For the doublerare version i already provided Glocky with the fixed version so no need to upload here and make a mess(which i already did)
The epic version is here and also in the Q&A post just in case
The problem was with the looping of the beam the way was appearing and was different from the purple version. I wanted consistency so i fixed both new green and blue versions with the same effect

I know right ;p
Epic Lootbeam.zip (2.0 KB)
giphy

3 Likes

I love this

I have created a pulsing variant of the epic beam based on the vanilla loot sparkle where the random spawn location on the item surface is no issue. EDIT: Or at least not visible.

EpicBeam

PulsingEpicBeam.zip (2.5 KB)

3 Likes

Grim Internals 1.1.5.1 not working for me. Crashing the game every time right after start before Crate logo shows.

Thanks a lot! Also thank you @Darkstalix and @kakikakeks for sharing.

I will be testing it right away. :smiley:

that looks great bro, so it would appear once when the item drops i suppose?
Cause the one we have atm loops continiously until pick up etc
Can this be added?

Looks great man!!

Glocken, if you would please add the epic beam as well… (if nothing else, just as an option you can turn on/off in the ini file)

you can add the epic with no need of glocky implementing it in the GI
the fx folder i have in there install into the Settings folder inside GD installation folder

I know, I know :slight_smile:

I also know myself and once I started throwing random files around - I won’t be able to stop heh

So yeah, a simple ini implementation would keep me out of “the lions den” so to speak :wink:

1 Like

Please post your pc specsor crash report etc so glocky can figure it out, there was another mention about crashes couple of post before

Thanks. Sure its free for anybody to use to their liking. I can make a green and purple version as well if there is interest. Basically the offset is just not visible because its pulsing.

However its also looping until pick up. I dont know if there is a way to stop that because thats just how the particle effect gets called by default.

Edit: @Darkstalix if you have some spare time you could also recolour the beam. I think you have more routine in recolouring than I have. I simply used the default blue tones of the epic lootsparkle.

ac4b3d01-bb3d-41bd-a042-728131ff045e.zip (21.3 KB)

here it is. crash report for GI 1.1.5.1 crashing every time at start

Win 10? GoG or Steam?
Which GI version was the last that was working for you?

Steam, win 10, last working was last patch (1.1.5.0) - I don’t remember GI number but I updated right after the patch hit and no updates until now.

Ok, thx for the info! I’ll check what I’ve changed since then.

I don’t know how helpful this is but I’m still using the final version of 1.85 that you uploaded on the 28th…

Solid as a rock etc.

ya1, try this version: https://gofile.io/?c=C029Wg

Can you post your GrimInternals.ini file?
I like to look what features are enabled. Thx!

sure here it is GrimInternals.zip (1.5 KB)

Not downloading (I live in China connecting through vpn and connectivity sucks). Can you zip it and post it here or pm me?