[Tool] Grim Internals

Its no possible for the damage fonts to be edited through Gi as of now
About the beams they work for double rares and legendaries only

thank you!

Hi, I want to change LegendaryDrop Sfx.
I copied custom file to [Grim Dawn Installation Dir]/Settings/sound/LegendaryDrop.wav
But it does not change LegendaryDrop Sfx to a custom file.

Weird, Even though I tried to rename ā€œ_GrimInternalsData/resources/sound.arcā€ to
ā€œ_GrimInternalsData/resources/__sound.arcā€, legendarydrop-sfx played in-game.
(It should NOT be playedā€¦)

In addition, comparing legendarydrop.wav(unzipped by griminternals sound.arc) with in-game played legendarydrop-sfx.
So these sound exactly the different to me.

Thus, I suppose ā€œ_GrimInternalsData/resources/sound.arcā€ not used when legendary item dropped.
Possibly used any sfx in default sound.arc?

Please check the entry ā€œUseDroppedLegendaryOldSfxā€ in the .ini file.
It should be set to ā€œFalseā€ when you want to change the Legendary Drop SFX.

I have tried it but the result was the same. Also I tried set to ā€œTrueā€,
then once delete the .ini file and execute GrimInternals64.exe to create default settings .ini file.
But the result was the same.

8 posts were split to a new topic: Pirate Idiot Logic

26 posts were merged into an existing topic: Pirate Idiot Logic

Having the exact same issue here. GI works and then it crashes with the ā€œreport errorā€ message. If I open GD normally and then shut it, GI will then work sometimes. Itā€™s just a try, try, try scenario. Hopefully a future update will resolve cuz I just got into playing with a gamepad. Itā€™s like a whole new game! lol

Hi. Is there a way to make the game not use the cpu when minimized as it is when you donā€™t use the mod? I keep the game minimized not to get duplicates.

[edit] Leaving the configurator opened works actually but maybe thereā€™s another way?

Have you tried just hitting spacebar to pause the game?

Yes, both pause and menu (esc)

1 Like

I would suggest to use windowed borderless?
Also the have you tried with the background FPS option?

Thanks for response

1. Iā€™m a laptop warrior and I need Fullscreen to maximize FPS :wink:
  2. Yes, background FPS is set to the minimum value

Honestly I hoped maybe thereā€™s an easy fix (and itā€™s a bug) so that it works as in the unmodded game
(when I pause & alt tab Grim Dawn.exe, CPU usage goes to 0% but when I do it with GrimInternals64.exe it stays at 30%)

Invoking the configurator with ctrl + F5 and then alt tabbing works so maybe Iā€™ll just use that
The problem with configurator is that you cannot minimize it and it stays on the screen.

Aah now i see clearly most likely something can be done about it.
Lets wait for the holidays to cooldown so glocky return and look at the issue, will write it down to inform her

3 Likes

Grimarillion in Crucible Tutorial!

1 Like

Darkstalix likes this

I see that with Grimarillion is possible to play Crucible, so it seems possible to support it with other mods.
Despite I believe that Crate should allow themselves people to play crucible with MOD chars (I paid Crucible so I want to play it with my character), may I ask if there is a plan to support Grim Dawn reborn or the ā€œSmashā€™Nā€™Stashā€.

Actually I play with the latest, because I like Grim Dawn, but it is definetely too slow to level up a character for me and I am considering to play GD Reborn as well because I really like some features it has (the character devotion speecific stuff is very nice and allow to play newer builds), but really not being able to play in Crucible is holding me back from thatā€¦

If there are not plans, have you written somewhere how you implemented that for grimarillion so that I can give it a try myself? (Despite Iā€™m not sure to have the capabilities to do that)

Hi,

Is it possible to besides Crucible, enable Grimarillion MOD to be played too and show the chars with the modded gear?

Or eventually to make a version that enables Grimarillion to be loaded from start even without crucible?

Tbh peeps those suggestions are nice but keep in mind the author has limited timed on the tool these days and most likely will work on bugs or even on that scaling issue with the config window.
Iā€™ll keep that in my tab as : Add more crucible mods compatibility.
And if she finds time she might fulfill the request

2 Likes

Fo. real.

Fixing the dpi scaling issue and the high cpu-usage when alt-tabbed out should be the only two worries besides squashing bugs & keeping the tool updated for future patches.

Chill peopleā€¦ if we start making too many demands, Glocken might just walk away entirely.