[Tool] Grim Internals

Because GI isn’t updated to the latest patch yet.

2 Likes

yea sorry brotha, i just noticed the other messages stating an update was needed. Early morning for me havent had a full coffee yet xD

Grim Internals (x64) v1.92 Download-Link (MEGA)

v1.92 (with Crucible Custom-Mod Support)

• updated for Grim Dawn v1.1.6.0
  • added “/Mod:[modName]” as a Command-line switch to enable the Crucible Mode for a specific custom mod.
    ex: /Mod:ReignOfTerror
  • removed “/grimarillion” switch; use “/Mod:grimarillion” instead.

Keep in mind when enabling the Crucible Custom-Mod Support:

1. All custom mods (at their current state) are designed for playing a custom campaign/game,
    not for playing the Crucible mode!
    If you encounter weird issues when playing Crucible with a custom mod, it’s because of that fact!

2. The main campaign is not playable because the selected mod is now part of the main database/resources!
    Playing the main campaign would result in corrupted stashes/formulas for all main campaign characters,
    that’s the reason why I’ve disabled the main campaign!

3. Choose only a character with whom you usually play the mod, or create a new one when Custom Game is selected!

4. It’s best to create a shortcut to GrimInternals64.exe and add the new switch without the quotes to the Target field.

5. Read the Disclaimer!

Disclaimer:
Make a backup of the whole Grim Dawn save folder, before using this new Crucible Mode!
I am in no way responsible for the loss or uselessness of your game characters!
If you’re unsure, don’t use this new mode!

Known issues:

• Steam Cloud Save is not functioning properly when you launch Grim Internals!
    To prevent possible data loss disable Cloud Saving!
  • Some tooltips in the Configurator are missing.
  • You can’t edit/delete teleport locations within the Configurator;
    instead use an external texteditor to edit the file “GrimInternals_TeleportList.txt”.
25 Likes

Thank you for your constant work on Grim Internals, we appreciate it very much

1 Like

ROCKSTAR! Thanks for all your hard work.

1 Like

Thanks a lot, couldnt play without it :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I created an account only to thank you.
Your mod adds so much to my Grim Dawn’s game experience.

Again, thank you.

1 Like

Thank you, Gerda!

1 Like

After installation of the patched version, my character disappered (in both regular GD and GI). Save folder is still there, it just doesn’t appear in the game. Any solutions?

Edit. working after pc reboot, sorry for shitpost

Thanks Glockio, missed ya

1 Like

Hi, can you please add feature “Dps over time\average dps” to show dps for the last 10\15 seconds? Current Dps value not very informative, as my lighting build can deal dps from 50k to 300k damage.

Having issue with new update. As soon as I launch GI, the game screen goes black, then crashes shortly after. Running game in 64bit, both in administrator mode. Tried PC restart. Any ideas?

Edit: ran fine previously. Using 2k monitor so thought maybe having DPI scaling checked may be affecting something, tried messing with every setting, launching from folder and steam. Nothing working. Need help.

Obligatory thanks for the quick update as always, thanks Glockengerda, keep on rocking

1 Like

It’s a testament to the quality of Grim Internals that I actually stopped playing Grim Dawn while I waited for it to be updated. Thanks as always for a) Grim Internals and b) a quick update!

2 Likes

Many thanks as always Glocken!!

1 Like

@GoldfishHero This sounds familiar… I’m seeing something similar here, since January update. If I start grim internals, game crashes almost immediately. If I launch GD without GI, exit it and THEN launch grim internals, everything works. Worth a try, might help to fix your issue.

2 Likes

Could someone explain to me what is this crucible custom-mod? :slight_smile:
I don’t use any mod except grim internal and afraid that my save data get deleted if this feature is activated.

:heart::heart::heart: /10hearts

You are a lifesaver. I have fps issues in vanilla even with my new powerful rig. But your tool makes the game run smoothly. How do you do it?

Can someone please share a dropbox link? My system just doesn’t like mage.nz…

Edit: nvm…was able to get it with another browser.

Come on jabri, you know what the Crucible is. What Glocken’s done is make is so, using GI, you can play modded characters in the Crucible. It wasn’t possible before, they could only be played in the main campaign. So now if I want to play my Grimarillion Stormlord (Shaman/TQ Storm mastery) in the Crucible, I can by selecting the appropriate Custom-Mod Support for Grimarillion so it can be played in the Crucible too. Before I could only play it in the Grimarillion mod itself and nowhere else.

If you don’t play any mods then there’s no reason to select the Custom-Mod Support.

2 Likes